Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Okay, but if you feel like you can't walk anymore then let me know please."

*Airis, Alouette and Endal got down the ship and their feet landed in snow. Burrying them till their knees.*

"This is going to be so much fun"

*They all started walking under this terrible weather. It was snowing non-stop. You could barely see a thing*

"It's such a struggle to walk" -Airis thought to himself.

*They couldn't fly because it would be dangerous. They could barely see a thing and cane asily get lost*

*Airis was getting tired of this snow. He finally had an idea. He stopped and raised his hands, making this gust of wind come out. Clearing the path right in front of them. Making it easier to walk*

"This might h-help u-us." -Airis said while struggling to talk for how cold it was.

*After a while Airis noticed this black silhouette in front of them*

"Look! I see something."

*Airis started to run very excited. Once he got there it was this huge black wall and a portal attached to it*

"Guys! The portal!"

*Airis yelled back at them*

*Airis then turned around just to see the "Black Wall" turn around. Just to realize it was this huge black-creature with two legs and two arms and two eyes. The creature slowly raised his hand, wanting to squish Airis like a bug. Airis quickly ran away from the creature until he reached Alouette and Endal*

"G-guys, good news, I found the portal. B-bad news, its attached to that creature's back."

------------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty endersteve5 ))​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"I hope its easy." -Airis said while looking at his sister.

*He then turned around to see Endal*

"I think that's a good plan, but you need to hurry and go through the portal after we go through because it will take just a matter of seconds for it to shut down. At least that's what happened with the portal Alouette and myself came through to get to this place."

*He then turned to see his sister again*

"Lets stay very close to each other. Its still snwoing like crazy and we can easily get lost. Cover yourself very well. Are you ready?"

------------------------

(( endersteve5 CaffeinatedKitty Ummm I want an Airis drawing c: ))​

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Endal nodded to show that he had heard that he needed to get in the portal quick before it closes and then stepped in front of the beast.

"Hey, you, black big scary thing! I bet you're dumb! A-and you smell too! Yeah!" The ghost waved his hands around, making himself as noticeable as possible. "Come and get me, you big hairy load of fat!"

Endal saw Airis and Alouette from the corner of his eye through the thick snowfall and, having made sure the creature's attention was on him, ran away from the winged pair, luring the monster to chase him. Airis and Alouette now had free passage through the portal, as soon as they could manage to catch up with it.

A sharp and high cliff appeared behind the snow curtain a mere twenty feet ahead of Endal and in less than a blink, a plan formed in the mind of the dead Guardian. He stopped abruptly right before the rock. The animal that was chasing him crashed right through him into the stone at full speed. Airis and Alouette, who were chasing the creature in an effort to fly through the portal, went through the portal faster than they could react as the beast, dizzy and confused from it's encounter with a stone wall, hit the ground, face first, only moments later.

The mist that was the ghost of Endal reformed itself next to the unconscious monster. He smirked, climbed on the back of the animal and jumped through the portal, which was already beginning to fade, wondering what'd happen to a ghost in the world of the living.

((Ansoro2112 CaffeinatedKitty))

Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(( Naoh Faliara none of us have done anything IC since page 132. ;-; ))
"Then lead on, Mistress." Fear grinned. "Let's find this friend of yours. What's their name?"
Ross and Takot approached the collapsed cave. "Fear's bound to be around here somewhere." Takot mumbled.
As Ross arrived, he looked around the rubble and saw a familiar, child-like Guardian, sky if he recalled, speaking to someone that he couldn't quite put his finger on. He approached the two. "Hey... Himinn, right? How've you been?" Ross looked on at the rubble. "... How've the... Others... Been?"
For the moment, Ross decided he would ignore the sketchy man, he didn't want to end up in a fight just yet, in case this was fear.
Himinn turned to Ross, surprised. "... Ross?!"
"Good to see you remember me after so long. Hey, How long's it been anyway?"

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(( We made it! I swear if this doesn't help Light then I'll kill him myself. I didn't go through riddling doors, demon fights, ghost hunting, pirate voyage, ice age and portal monster for nothing :m

Also CaffeinatedKitty endersteve5 Where are we waking up at? ))
((Lol don't worry, I'll think of something to save Fiesta.))

((I'm guessing we'll either reappear near Shane or fall out of the scyte or something.))

((Also, Endal's gonna be reborn as if he just arrived on the plane. He'll regain all his memories though.))

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
"Uh Ross? I hate to break up this reunion, but that's me. Or at least, it would have been me. It's Fear. I'm sure of it." Takot looked slightly jealous. "...and he has my old body. And it got older. Like, a lot older. Hmph, I would have looked good if I had kept that old thing..."

(( Timdood3 Faliara ))

• Haha
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Well, finding him was easier than expected. It's too bad we didn't have more time to catch up with Himinn. Eh, there will be time for that later. Is this the part where we fight Fear?" Ross rolled his eyes and gave Takot an exasperated glance.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Essence of Fear

Fear grabbed Himinn back, and stepped in front of her. "Feel free to fight me, but don't you dare come near that girl." Fear turned around to Himinn. "If this starts to get messy, run." Fear struck a fighting stance, and stared directly into Ross' eyes. "Come on then, bring it."

(( Timdood3 Faliara ))