Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Takot groaned and trudged through the forest. "...maybe Zwn won't mind talking to me..." Takot smiled a little. Just thinking of her made him feel lighter. Like floaty light and stuff. "Wait I am floating!" Takot sighed. "What the heck is even happening anymore...?" He pushed himself off the nearest tree and continued on his way.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Light advanced through the thick mess of trees and plants, dragging his feet behind him, and pushing away the occasional branch. He wasn't sure whether this was the right direction towards where he tried to kill himself. If he knew the name of the stranger that catched his knife, he would've already yelled it, but of course he didn't.

It took him a second, but he realised that his walking suddenly seemed so much easier. He was sure he was still dragging his feet, though he was walking at the same speed as normal. Light looked down, just to see that his feet were no longer making contact with the ground. "Ah, shit." it didn't take any effort to come up with whoever did this, "Alouette..." he mumbles to himself as he floats up. After half a minute or so, his body emerged from the treeline until he was floating in mid-air. He looked around, at least- to whatever extent it was possible without making multiple somersaults in mid-air and throwing up the remainder of whatever was left in his stomach. And then, he saw her. Her and her brother. In contrast to himself, she seemed /happy/. "..." Light stood floated there, looking at the girl as his sadness growder further, and the tears emerged from his eyes.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((You didn't mention it explicitly anywhere, as far as I saw. At least a "Everyone started floating" would've been nice.))
((I did.))
Feeling mischievous, it searches out even the beings that aren't meant to fly, lifting their feet from the ground just to give them a taste of what it's like.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Catcocomics sits and watches as Tora and her feline friend start to drift away from the ground.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you 'living' people can't survive long outside an atmosphere. You might want to watch that you don't drift too far from the planet's surface... I don't want to see that sort of thing happened again..."
Catcocomics decides the rest of that thought would simply be too gruesome to go into full detail on, and instead, launches himself into the air, circling around Tora a few times before blasting off in a direction.
He couldn't quite get as fast as he was used to flying, which tended to be a little above the speed of sound through air when he was in an atmosphere, but none the less, it felt good to be off the ground for once.
Content with his flying capabilities, Catcocomics returns to Tora.

Mia

Reaction score
Catcocomics sits and watches as Tora and her feline friend start to drift away from the ground.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you 'living' people can't survive long outside an atmosphere. You might want to watch that you don't drift too far from the planet's surface... I don't want to see that sort of thing happened again..."
Catcocomics decides the rest of that thought would simply be too gruesome to go into full detail on, and instead, launches himself into the air, circling around Tora a few times before blasting off in a direction.
He couldn't quite get as fast as he was used to flying, which tended to be a little above the speed of sound through air when he was in an atmosphere, but none the less, it felt good to be off the ground for once.
Content with his flying capabilities, Catcocomics returns to Tora.
((Um what? Did you not read my last post? ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Hanging totally still in the air, she just smiles.
(a feeling of warmth, of safety, a pair of slender-but-strong arms wrapped around her)
"She'd be proud of you too." Glancing down to judge the distance between their feet and the trees, she drops a few feet. She looks back up, smirking.
"First one down wins."
And lets herself start to plummet towards the canopy.

((lol have fun catching up ^^ Ansoro2112))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"This girl. Always racing. When will she learn that she can't beat me?" -Airis said while catching up with her and passing her. Giving her a smile from ear to ear. "You're making this too easy for me." -He winked at her. Airis and Alouette kept racing. She passed him. He passed her. "Look! I think I can see Tora. And there's a wolf with her. Lets go meet them!"

Airis and Alouette landed right in front of them at the same time. "Damn. We're just too good at this." -He said at her. He then looked at Tora and the Wolf. "Hi there."

--------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty Mia Catcocomics ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Faliara

Reaction score
((I honestly have no idea about the height of my character

^_^"))

Himinn was floating again.

Against her will, though.

You can probably tell by the way she was trying to swim to ground.

((EDIT: Whatever the average height for a 13-year-old is.))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross was napping in a puddle, as he so often did, when he began to float. He didn't have his solid body, so he just kept floating. and then his parts started to spread out and become less dense. Groggy and annoyed, Ross didn't immediately realize that he was becoming a cloud. When he did, however, he did his best to condense and fall to the ground. A smile growing across his face, he couldn't help but laugh thinking 'Hey, this is kinda fun! Drops of him fell as rain for about a minute and over about 100 square feet, and Ross realized that he could reform at any point in the area. Though blind, he could feel the presence of others, and reformed near them.

He regained his corporeal form floating next to Tora, Alouette and Airis. He slid toward Alouette, "I suppose you're the reason I just floated up into the sky?"

((We're on the ground now, right? Yep, not on the ground. I'm still in the sky. CaffeinatedKitty Mia Ansoro2112 ))

Last edited:

Mia

Reaction score
Tora watched as Catco yapped at her before she felt her feet being lifted from the ground. "Oh no.. No no no no no." She clung on to a tree her feet barely of the ground, she despised heights and didn't plan on going any higher. She watched as some of the ground dwelling animals floating into the air, bewildered all Tora could do was watch her precious friends float about. Airis and Alouette came racing towards them, "Uh.. H-hi.." Tora looked at them with a panic stricken face, she bit her lip and tightened her grip on the tree. "S-so this is fun.." She mumbled sarcastically. "Maybe w-we can do down now?"

((Idk maybe Tora is like 5'8" I guess xD ... CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112 ))