Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The girl looked down and let out a breath of relief as they were lowered gently to the ground and she stumbled briefly once gravity kicked back in. A large explosion of light and an overwhelming sickness came upon her soon after. She lurched, disoriented, and almost stumbled straight into Takot, but instead held incredibly tight to his arm for balance. "S-someone died," she muttered softly, looking in the direction of the explosion. She stood, though shakily, "and I think I know who." Without another word, she turned to face him with a shy kiss on the cheek and broke into a run towards the source of the light.

((Naoh IFTSISLYYCOYCPHAKF THE CUTENESS. Also she's a really fast runner cause, well, the wolf thing y'know))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
She bites her lip. 'A flash of light...'
"...he says he wants to keep flying."
Something much easier to deal with. "Alright."
She drops to the ground and kneels next to the two canines. "Here." She pats them both on the head and once again, they start to float.
Straightening up, she looks back at Airis, hesitating before she speaks. "Well... Shall we?"

((Ansoro2112 Catcocomics Mia Timdood3
hey S_swimmer what's Ark up to))

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
She bites her lip. 'A flash of light...'
"...he says he wants to keep flying."
Something much easier to deal with. "Alright."
She drops to the ground and kneels next to the two canines. "Here." She pats them both on the head and once again, they start to float.
Straightening up, she looks back at Ross and then at Airis and Tora, hesitating before she speaks. "Well... Shall we?"

((Ansoro2112 Catcocomics Mia Timdood3
hey S_swimmer what's Ark up to))
((Tora and I are already gone))

• Useful
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
A familiar feeling escapes the bottom of my feet. Perplexed, I turn my head down to see that my feet are no longer touching the ground. A pang of fear grips my heart and I struggle to bend over and grab my feet, which sends me flipping and spiraling out of control as I slowly rise. I try to breathe deeply and calm down, and eventually balance myself out.

A smile spreads over my lips as I feel my light body yearning to reach higher, to move forward. I raise my arm and press my hand against the bright rays of the sun, watching dreamily as its sparkling rays slip between my fingers. I should be freaking out, but something about me feels normal, feels nostalgic, feels alive.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall," huh?

In that instance, a prickling sensation begins to tickle my shoulder blades. I frown, looking behind me to see if anything is there, but it isn't. That prickling sensation grows into a pinching, then painful, then burning, then unbearably hot feeling. The two scars on my back light up and scorch my body intensely. A scream is released from the depths of my throat, but I sloppily cover my mouth with my hands at the last second. I can't cause trouble for anyone else, right? I think as tears cascade down my cheeks.

As if scolding me for leaving, my body becomes heavy again and slams me back onto the ground. As quickly as a real fire, the pain stretches over my entire body and I black out. When I open my eyes again, I throw up at this all-too-familiar place.

I try my best to resist as I am taken through the blood, the gore, the sadness, the tragedy, the immorality, the cruelty of my visions. However, they still increase in intensity, and I can no longer hold back. As these scenes ravage my head, I feel like I'm sinking more and more into despair. These can't be real, right? People aren't like this, right?

In the dark void, the man in the mirror speaks to me again. He looks annoyed and pinches the space in between his eyebrows, frowning. "Can't you just accept your punishment? Jesus. I don't even care right now." He flicks his fingers and the mirror, along with the darkness, breaks.

I sit up a little bit faster this time, still trembling uncontrollably. I look down at my shirt and it is soaking wet again. I'll have to make another one, I can't have people find out about this, I instruct myself, focusing on another, identical shirt. When I change, I crawl back into my tent and lay down. I seem to be growing less and less interested in talking to the other Guardians. Right now, I just want to be alone and think.

(( CaffeinatedKitty this

Ehhh, I'm sorry for the really low quality of this, I wanted to pace it correctly and give it some development but I really half-assed it today :c ))

Faliara

Reaction score
((I'm going to start up a new roleplay soon. No, I am not ditching the GotE 2 plan, unless you guys don't feel up to it either. Just... There are so many ideas that could be used for roleplays, I want to see how I can handle multiple roleplays at once, since I've seen a lot of people do so [and I'm not doing much here anyway ^_^"]

I'll post the link here when the thread's up.))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
((I'm going to start up a new roleplay soon. No, I am not ditching the GotE 2 plan, unless you guys don't feel up to it either. Just... There are so many ideas that could be used for roleplays, I want to see how I can handle multiple roleplays at once, since I've seen a lot of people do so [and I'm not doing much here anyway ^_^"]

I'll post the link here when the thread's up.))
((Yessssssssss another roleplaaaaaay CHANCE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER. You can automatically assume I'll be joining your next RP. Can't wait for the thread to be out, I think the character creation is one of the funnest parts for me. Ahh. [Also, I really want to see what you've come up with, all the RPs so far are so creative qwq] Also, I'm personally totally for the GotE2, as long as we can figure out a specific goal, since creating the planet was a bit general which is why I think we must've gone off track. If we can figure out a specific goal that all of the characters can strive for (maybe save for a few antagonists) then GotE 2 will be much more formed than this one. Also, do you think it should be GotE 2 or think of another? Like, sure, we're still the original guardians but our godly powers are going to be reduced, aren't they? It could be like idk Heros of The Elements or whatever idfk I'm not good with ideas. ))

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Faliara

Reaction score
((Yessssssssss another roleplaaaaaay CHANCE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER. You can automatically assume I'll be joining your next RP. Can't wait for the thread to be out, I think the character creation is one of the funnest parts for me. Ahh. [Also, I really want to see what you've come up with, all the RPs so far are so creative qwq] Also, I'm personally totally for the GotE2, as long as we can figure out a specific goal, since creating the planet was a bit general which is why I think we must've gone off track. If we can figure out a specific goal that all of the characters can strive for (maybe save for a few antagonists) then GotE 2 will be much more formed than this one. Also, do you think it should be GotE 2 or think of another? Like, sure, we're still the original guardians but our godly powers are going to be reduced, aren't they? It could be like idk Heros of The Elements or whatever idfk I'm not good with ideas. ))
((We'll cross that bridge when we get there ;)))

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
(( ugh how did I not post this wtf ))

Takot somehow managed to land on his feet instead of his face, as gravity was restored to the planet. Ugh, it could take some time to get used to tha- Zwn grabbed onto Takot's arm for support and held on tightly. S- she's- h- olding - arm uh arm "S- someone died..." she said softly. "and I think I know who..." Takot felt a small rush of air, and her lips on his cheek. She let go of his arm and ran off into the area where the flash of light had been.

Uh

so...

"Who am I exactly...?" mumbled Takot, and red faced, he fell backwards and fainted.

(( Toiletprincess RIP Takot ))

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3 and Hunter

Mia

Reaction score
Tora dragged her tired feet along through the foliage, mumbling quietly to herself, obviously the effects of being deprived of any sleep. Her fngers in twining with themselves, a small bug appearing every once in a while. She smiled, Tadashi was bounding ahead in front of her, wait.. Something was different? Tadashi stopped, almost as if he knew Tora was thinking about him, he pranced over to Tora. Surprising her with a sandpaper kiss. "You have grown.." She said in disbelief, was it even possible for an animal to grow this quickly? "Your almost up to my waist!" She smiled, her little tiger was growing up... Perhaps a little to quickly for it too be natural. Tora dismissed the thought, "You look magnificent," she dragged her fingers through his albino coat. She wanted to rest with him for a while but she decided she must go further to investigate, yawning and a bit light headed, she carried on with the white tiger trotting beside her. Licking her fingers every so often to keep her from drifting off.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
((Trying to get all the threads moving agaiinnnnn))

She came to a skidding stop, heaving, near the place the explosion seemed to come from."Light?" she called, looking around, "Light?!"
You already know what happened.
"Light are you there?"
You felt it.
"Light?"
The flash - who else could it have been?
"Hello?" she called again, pivoting in the clearing. She looked around, snapped tree branches scattered the ground around her. The white-tailed girl knelt, running her fingers along the dirt.
Dust.
But of course theres dust, dust is everywhere.
She looked closely, rubbing her thumb and forefinger together and inspecting them.
Gold dust.
You know what that means.
She sighed, sitting back on her heels and burying her face in her hands.
What a Guardian of Life you are.
People are dying around you, guardian of life. Even Death died.

She shuddered, letting out a shaky breath and rubbing her eyes. It's fine.
They die around you, life. All of them. Those around you will die.
No, no they won't.
Takot will die.
No he won't, he'll be fine, he's not going to die.
Hope died.
She hit her forehead with her hand, hard, and shook her head wildly to clear the thoughts from her mind. She stood, her eyes wandering. I should find the others. Brushing herself off, she took a shuddering breath and begun to walk in the direction she thought the others to be. Once I tell the others I'll go back to find Takot. Yeah.

((CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112 Naoh ))

Reactions: Naoh

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross arrived at the site of the flash. Somehow Zwn had beaten him there. And she looked...troubled to say the least. He'd guessed that the flash had been Light's demise, and his suspicions had just by confirmed by Zwn. Moments after he arrived, Zwn left, hitting herself in the head. "Yo, Zwn! Wait up!" Ross ran to catch her before she went too far. "Where are you going?"

Toiletprincess

Mia

Reaction score
Tora kept walking keeping Ross within view, when he started running she copied. Zwn was there, hitting herself in the head? Tora jogged to catch up to them, her legs trembling with exhaustion, "Hey.. What was that?" She looked at Zwn, something was not right, "I.. I mean, are you alright Zwn?"

((Toiletprincess Timdood3 ))