• Indifferent

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mia

Reaction score
Tora walked over to Light as he mumbled something incoherent before collapsing again, she helped him up and sat down. "You know, everything is going to be alright." She smiled, "but first you have to move on." She stood up again, seeing the fox and wolf walk over, 'Hi,' she thought, knowing that Catco would be able to understand, she looked back at Light, "Want to head back to the group? Maybe Zwn can help you out a bit."

((Fiestaguy Catcocomics ))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"...What exactly would she help me with?" he looks down to the floor again "...I just look back at what I've done and... ugh. It makes me wonder why she even saved me from death in the first place..."

Light sat in silence for a minute, thinking to himself, not noticing the fox and wolf, or the fact that Tora stood up.

((Mia Catcocomics ))

Mia

Reaction score
"Well.. Look, Im not sure but you're not getting any help from me.." Tora said, " And you are certainly not going to feel better about yourself, or figure anything out, by just sitting around sobbing, are you?"

((Fiestaguy ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Smiling, she nods- words are obsolete.
Following the lead he'd set, she ascends past him; he's a bright figure in a darkening sky, the forest but a green blue on the faraway ground.
Floating high above everything, memories and abstract thoughts scudding through her mind like clouds, she sighs.
'Too long.'
She closes her eyes, wisps of wind brushing her cheeks as she reaches out, imagining threads of silver wrapping like mist around the planet below.

She is not herself.

"It" spreads its power across the earth, feeling for those beings meant to fly. It nudges those already in the air along their way, feeding power into those that, against their mind and body's will, cannot.
Feeling mischievous, it searches out even the beings that aren't meant to fly, lifting their feet from the ground just to give them a taste of what it's like.
It frowns.
One that it had only just buoyed up had at one time had the ability to fly. Yet this being's feet were planted firmly on the ground, as if it never had at all. So curious...
It commits that to memory, resolving to look into it later.
But now, as heat curls around its eyes and across its shoulders, it lets Alouette slip back to awareness.

Shining silver eyes blink open, and she looks down at her hands, surprised.

'What happened...?'
Faintly warm silver lines coil in the center of her palms and wind up her arms, splitting at her shoulders. They crisscross her neck and wreath around her eyes; swirling across her back and around the bases of her wings, they end with twin spirals at her hips.
She pushes up her sleeves to really look at the markings, seeing that as time passes, they dull to gray, losing all their extra warmth.
At the same time, her surroundings lose the faint silvery cast she'd only barely noticed.
Marveling, she drops straight down, abruptly catching herself when she reaches Airis's height.
"I guess this is mine." She says, smiling. "This is pretty cool, isn't it? That we're realizing our full potential this soon?"
There's a nagging feeling that there's something she should be mulling over, but she brushes it off.
'I'll remember later.'
((I swear I'm trying to draw what the marks look like I just can't draw today for some reason
Ansoro2112
And those of you in WM, I'm working on a nightmare post(fun); those of you in TWG I'll start my intro post soon.))

• Confusing
Reactions: Fiestaguy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((I'm running out of things to say xD also are we getting anywhere with this conversation between light and Tora? Fiestaguy ))
((You run out quick...))
The boy sighed and stood up, "I guess I'd best just get my knife back..." Light walked away from Tora, not bothering to say goodbyes or anything...

((Naoh Mia ))
Smiling, she nods- words are obsolete.
Following the lead he'd set, she ascends past him; he's a bright figure in a darkening sky, the forest but a green blue on the faraway ground.
Floating high above everything, memories and abstract thoughts scudding through her mind like clouds, she sighs.
'Too long.'
She closes her eyes, wisps of wind brushing her cheeks as she reaches out, imagining threads of silver wrapping like mist around the planet below.

She is not herself.

"It" spreads its power across the earth, feeling for those beings meant to fly. It nudges those already in the air along their way, feeding power into those that, against their mind and body's will, cannot.
Feeling mischievous, it searches out even the beings that aren't meant to fly, lifting their feet from the ground just to give them a taste of what it's like.
It frowns.
One that it had only just buoyed up had at one time had the ability to fly. Yet this being's feet were planted firmly on the ground, as if it never had at all. So curious...
It commits that to memory, resolving to look into it later.
But now, as heat curls around its eyes and across its shoulders, it lets Alouette slip back to awareness.

Shining silver eyes blink open, and she looks down at her hands, surprised.

'What happened...?'
Faintly warm silver lines coil in the center of her palms and wind up her arms, splitting at her shoulders. They crisscross her neck and wreath around her eyes; swirling across her back and around the bases of her wings, they end with twin spirals at her hips.
She pushes up her sleeves to really look at the markings, seeing that as time passes, they dull to gray, losing all their extra warmth.
At the same time, her surroundings lose the faint silvery cast she'd only barely noticed.
Marveling, she drops straight down, abruptly catching herself when she reaches Airis's height.
"I guess this is mine." She says, smiling. "This is pretty cool, isn't it? That we're realizing our full potential this soon?"
There's a nagging feeling that there's something she should be mulling over, but she brushes it off.
'I'll remember later.'
((I swear I'm trying to draw what the marks look like I just can't draw today for some reason
Ansoro2112
And those of you in WM, I'm working on a nightmare post(fun); those of you in TWG I'll start my intro post soon.))
((Wait, what exactly happened? .-.))

Mia

Reaction score
Tora was about to reply when Light walked away, "Um.. Ok, bye?" She mumbled before looking back at Catco, "You can still hear me right?" She focused on the animals eyes, "I don't think I got a response earlier, hmm?" She managed a smile and sat down again in order to be at his eye level. "So, whatcha been up to?" She fiddled with a piece of grass waiting for a reply.

((Well heartbreak just isn't my speciality :c
Also Catcocomics ))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Light walked away after talking a little more with Tora, who now seemed to be focusing at Catcocomcics' face... perhaps trying to communicate...
perhaps thinking he could hear her thoughts?
"I'm not sure if you noticed, but what psychic abilities I do have don't entail being able to hear your thoughts. If you want, maybe you could try to get Endal to train you to be able to communicate through your mind rather than your mouth (not sure he knows how though), but I can tell you that most beings, even of my kind, can't simply know what your thinking unless you know how to broadcast your thoughts, like this."
Catcocomics then sends an image of a series of shapes that appear to be runes of some kind to Tora's mind.

"I doubt you could understand what that meant without one of two translation runes I created a while back, but I basically said 'this is my main language'.
For now, though, I think it would be best if you either spoke to me as you would normally, as I can understand what you say without need of translation.

Mia

Reaction score
((I feel like I am missing something here, Catco is a wolf and a fox, yes? Meaning he can't speak verbally? Or have I just missed something? And if he was an animal Tora could speak to him with thoughts, I'm so confused))

Faliara

Reaction score
((The beings watched as their creations walked, their curious minds wishing to know absolutely everything, what they have made, what they have left behind.
Content, they slumped, exhausted.
And one by one, they fell into a deep slumber, not to wake until many centuries later...

That's the planned prologue for GotE: Act 2. What do you think?

Also, my character landed quite a few pages ago, I think. I kind of want Himinn to finally see Endal alive and be done with it right now... ^_^" Unless there's something I didn't notice? Enderfive))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((The beings watched as their creations walked, their curious minds wishing to know absolutely everything, what they have made, what they have left behind.
Content, they slumped, exhausted.
And one by one, they fell into a deep slumber, not to wake until many centuries later...

That's the planned prologue for GotE: Act 2. What do you think?

Also, my character landed quite a few pages ago, I think. I kind of want Himinn to finally see Endal alive and be done with it right now... ^_^" Unless there's something I didn't notice? Enderfive))
((Still backing my idea of wandering the planet >:| ))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
((I feel like I am missing something here, Catco is a wolf and a fox, yes? Meaning he can't speak verbally? Or have I just missed something? And if he was an animal Tora could speak to him with thoughts, I'm so confused))
((He can speak, it's just that what he sais sounds like barking and yapping to the other guardians. It could seem like telepathy to someone not used to it. It's kind of like how Harry Potter could talk to snakes, but without the involvement of any horcruxes.))

Mia

Reaction score
((He can speak, it's just that what he sais sounds like barking and yapping to the other guardians. It could seem like telepathy to someone not used to it. It's kind of like how Harry Potter could talk to snakes, but without the involvement of any horcruxes.))
((... Tora speaks to animals through thoughts, I don't care what yours does to communicate with her but that's just how she speaks with them, and I'm not changing it. :I))