Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Her smile turns real, if tinged with sadness, and she lets herself laugh. "No way."
Bursting through the canopy in a shower of leaves, she turns her face towards the newly-visible sun. It's a good feeling; the sun warm on her skin, no need to dodge past debris...
It's familiar, and she loves that.
She'd passed Airis at some point, and she turns to tease him. "Come on, slowpoke!"
It's nice to just fly and shake away her worries, if only for a little while.
Her hair floats around her face as she rights herself and takes off again. She only smiles.

((Relaxation is good Ansoro2112))

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Mia

Reaction score
Tora followed Ross to the spring, and watched her fish swim away. She smiled and sat down, dipping her fingers in the water. Tadashi came and sat down next to her, watching her create fish in the clear water. Tora watched as the school of fish swam around in the spring. She didn't notice Ross walking away and continued filling the spring with wildlife. She looked up, everything was so still, forests were supposed to be chocked full of wildlife.. She populated the pool with some more sea creatures before standing up. She walked over to the largest tree she could see and tapped it softly with her fingers, a few caterpillars and other small inspects began to crawl up the tree, they were beautiful in Tora's eyes, wriggling and squirming, trying to reach the canopy of leaves before someone else got the first nibble. She sat down and smoothed out the dirt with her hands, creating a kind of canvas. She drew with her finger a picture of a monkey and another of a large cat along with a few other predators and prey before creating the animals one by one. She tired quickly but persisted with her work, she was going to get something done around here even if it killed her.

The animals ran off in all directions, the forest seemed to come alive. Tree dwellers swung around, they seemed to make as much noise as possible whilst the quieter animals, like the deer, seemed to blend into the bushes. Tora lay down on her back to watch the animals that were playing above her, she swayed her hand in the air and watched the butterflies flutter around her fingers. She turned her head to the ground, tapping her fingers on the ground, creating small ants that ran about frantically, it was almost perfection. She stood up, swaying on her feet slightly, all this work had made her a bit light headed. Before returning to the group, the monkeys following her from above. "So what have you guys got done? As you can see," she indicated to the monkeys above her and laughed as they began to throw nuts at each other , "I've been hard at work!"
((@everyonerelevent meh trying to write before a debate is stressful xD))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
The sky was blue, but why should he care? The boy wandered the trail, filled with sadness. His hand reached into his pocket, only to find that the knife he wanted to take his own life with wasn't there. At a given point, he collapsed onto his knees, bending over as if in extraordinary pain as his tears hit the ground. "Why doesn't she believe me?" looking up, he sees no-one. Nobody is there to relieve him of the pain furling up inside of him. With the pain though, came a nauseating[sic] feeling. He felt as if he wanted to throw up on the ground before him, but in the end, nothing came.

Nobody there to share his sadness, nobody there to relieve him of his pain. All that was left was himself, his sadness, and the chirping of the birds...

Birds? The winged creatures flew around the jungle. Nests already seemed to have taken shape, although they were devoid of any eggs. Light layed down on his back, not bothering himself with the thought of his girlf- Ex-girlfriend. His eyes slowly closed, as the darkness took his consciousness away...

((Aaaanybody want to find me here? I pretty much have nothing to do.))

G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption

Cyra wandered through the leafy place to find... Light... again. Is this some curse? Always bump into the creature that strangled you twice? Maybe a third time now? But he seemed to be unconscious. The bird cawed. She had no idea what that was supposed to mean. Probably due to the fact that she's bored, Cyra placed a leaf on Light's head and walked away.

The Guardian of Corruption sighed and sat down under a tree quite far away from Light. She took another leaf and decided to finally use her power after so many disasters. Her eyes flashed green as the leaf turned black. It jumped to life and burrowed into the ground. Another leaf sprouted. Well, now she made a corrupted plant. Hopefully that doesn't destroy the forest. She probably jinxed it right then and there but that's fine. Cyra decided to just sit there for a bit. Maybe prevent the plant from destroying absolutely everything when it grows.

She had no idea how she's not attracting attention, walking around with a large bird, Death's scythe, and a reputation of murdering Guardians. But, oh well.

((Fiesta has a leaf on his head and there's a corrupted plant with Cyra now basically))

• Winner
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Faliara

Reaction score
((I have no idea whatsoever.))
((Well, Claire seems to be taking up interaction with Light soon... So wherever you are, assume I landed somewhere near you.

Also, please don't question why it's evening where you are while it's blue skies where everyone else is; Different places, different timezones?))

Exhausted, Himinn dropped to the ground, looking up at the now orange sky.

She's cleared it up.

She beamed proudly at her handiwork.

G

Guest35486

((Well, Claire seems to be taking up interaction with Light soon... So wherever you are, assume I landed somewhere near you.

Also, please don't question why it's evening where you are while it's blue skies where everyone else is; Different places, different timezones?))

Exhausted, Himinn dropped to the ground, looking up at the now orange sky.

She's cleared it up.

She beamed proudly at her handiwork.
((I literally placed a leaf on his head and walked away))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Did you just called me Slowpoke?" -Airis said while catching up to her and sticking his tongue out. He missed this. He missed acting like kids and just have fun. Like he used to.

He looked down. "Alouette, look!" -He said while pointing to the ground. There were animals everywhere. He smiled. "Tora did it."

He looked back at his sister. "I think it's our time to make our contribution to this panet." -He said. "We've improved quite a lot with our powers."

He flew away from her. Going higher into the sky. He stopped. With his huge white wings opened. He looked up into the blue sky, took a deep breathe and then closed his eyes. He began to focus. Thinking about everything he's been through since he first got here. All the adventures: Going into that cave, that crater accident when he made that tornado, rescuing Endal from the Death World, Light's crazy attacks, his journey with his sister. Friends he's made and even the fallen ones: Death, his first true friend, he will never forget him. Villains he had encountered: All those creatures and monsters he fought against. Cyra, how he disliked her. All the emotions he'd felt: Happy, Sad, Angry, Scared, Confused, Excited.

It was quite a journey. Ups and Downs, but he felt proud. He opened his eyes just to feel breeze rush into his face. He looked down again, he could see trees and plants moving. His and Alouette's hair was moving as well. It felt so refreshing.

He looked at his sister. "Wind! Alouette, there's wind!!" -He said yelling with a huge smile. But then, something began happening. His wings started glowing. Brighter and brighter by the second. He turned back just to see 4 new white wings. He was now a six-winged wind angel. "Alouette! This is what mother told me! She said something special was waiting for us. I believe this is mine. I gave this planet wind and I got four more wings in return."

He grabbed her by her hand. He started to fly with her, wind rushing into their faces. He laughed There was wind everywhere! He kept moving his 6 white wings. Flying next to his sister. He looked at her "It's your turn now, sister." -He smiled.

----------------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty ))

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Hunter

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"That's so cute!"
He couldn't reliably place the voice that was drifting in his mind...
"I... think I love you too."
It was the voice of a girl; a soft, soothing voice. The boy tried to talk back, but couldn't. He tried to place the voice... All that came to mind was a girl. A bit shorter than him, with long, dark-brown hair.

He was now standing in front of her, only a few feet removed. The world was spinning around him, colours and blurry images of objects in the background. All that remained clearly visible was the girl.

He could feel himself attracted to her, she was cute to him, adorable, and most of all: beautiful. Though the one thing that seemed out of place the most was her expression... She looked... anguished, agonised, afraid of whoever was standing in front of her.

The boy took a step towards her, another one, and another one...

And then everything went black

The world stopped spinning, the colours faded, and so did the girl. All of this... followed... by a scream.

"N-No! Le-Let go of me!"

"H-Help!"

"L-Light! Stop it!"

He was standing in front of her again. This time, she was slumped over on the floor, her hands covering a bleeding wound as she looked up at him, her face filled with anger and sadness. The world was no longer spinning uncontrollably, he could clearly see the house he was in. He knew this place, he knew it very well: he'd stayed here for almost a year.

In his hand, there was another object. A soft, wine-red grip with a sharp, silved blade attached to it, soaked in a red substance, dripping to the floor...

Again, his vision faded... Only shortly followed by a deafening scream...

It was the girls'

Light shot up from his nightmare with a scream, his heart pounding in his chest as he desperately tried to find something to hold onto. The world was spinning again, the noises of the panicked animals joining in on the maelstrom in his head. Pure, white beams of light shot up in all directions, looking brighter than the sun as the panicked guardian exhausted all his energy. And with that, the world went dark.

It wasn't much darker; it would've nearly been unnoticable at first, but it happened steadily...

((@Everyperson No I'm not going to make it so that it's as piss-dark as before, but at least noticeably darker cx ))

Mia

Reaction score
"That's so cute!"
He couldn't reliably place the voice that was drifting in his mind...
"I... think I love you too."
It was the voice of a girl; a soft, soothing voice. The boy tried to talk back, but couldn't. He tried to place the voice... All that came to mind was a girl. A bit shorter than him, with long, dark-brown hair.

He was now standing in front of her, only a few feet removed. The world was spinning around him, colours and blurry images of objects in the background. All that remained clearly visible was the girl.

He could feel himself attracted to her, she was cute to him, adorable, and most of all: beautiful. Though the one thing that seemed out of place the most was her expression... She looked... anguished, agonised, afraid of whoever was standing in front of her.

The boy took a step towards her, another one, and another one...

And then everything went black

The world stopped spinning, the colours faded, and so did the girl. All of this... followed... by a scream.

"N-No! Le-Let go of me!"

"H-Help!"

"L-Light! Stop it!"

He was standing in front of her again. This time, she was slumped over on the floor, her hands covering a bleeding wound as she looked up at him, her face filled with anger and sadness. The world was no longer spinning uncontrollably, he could clearly see the house he was in. He knew this place, he knew it very well: he'd stayed here for almost a year.

In his hand, there was another object. A soft, wine-red grip with a sharp, silved blade attached to it, soaked in a red substance, dripping to the floor...

Again, his vision faded... Only shortly followed by a deafening scream...

It was the girls'

Light shot up from his nightmare with a scream, his heart pounding in his chest as he desperately tried to find something to hold onto. The world was spinning again, the noises of the panicked animals joining in on the maelstrom in his head. Pure, white beams of light shot up in all directions, looking brighter than the sun as the panicked guardian exhausted all his energy. And with that, the world went dark.

It wasn't much darker; it would've nearly been unnoticable at first, but it happened steadily...

((@Everyperson No I'm not going to make it so that it's as piss-dark as before, but at least noticeably darker cx ))
((Is he unconscious or would someone who is trying to make him get up make him wake up relatively easily? :3))

Mia

Reaction score
Tora's smile faded as she heard a loud scream, the animals were all on alert. She quickly advanced towards where she thought she heard the scream come from, the light slowly fading around her. She was careful as to not disturb any of the animals as she walked swiftly through the foliage, Tadashi followed her every move. She stopped behind a large tree looking at the frantic animals all around her, she stepped out to see Light standing there, panicked? She wasn't sure, "Uh.. Light? You alright?" She asked, not knowing what else to say as it progressively got darker.

((Heh light and alright rhymes c: also this is my have asleep post for ya <3 Fiestaguy ))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Tora's smile faded as she heard a loud scream, the animals were all on alert. She quickly advanced towards where she thought she heard the scream come from, the light slowly fading around her. She was careful as to not disturb any of the animals as she walked swiftly through the foliage, Tadashi followed her every move. She stopped behind a large tree looking at the frantic animals all around her, she stepped out to see Light standing there, panicked? She wasn't sure, "Uh.. Light? You alright?" She asked, not knowing what else to say as it progressively got darker.

((Heh light and alright rhymes c: also this is my have asleep post for ya <3 Fiestaguy ))
((WHY DID YOU SEND THAT '<3' I'M NOT INTO YOU, MIA.))

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Light turned around. There was a girl in a tiger-print hoodie standing there "Light, uh, you alright?" the girl's voice seemed... unclear at best; blurred out by the sounds of panicked animals, but mostly by the maelstrom of emotions bouncing through his head. Sadness, anger, confusion, shock: all of them were there. The boy mumbled something in a panicked fashion as he leant against a tree "A-Sh-Paij-ree-why-" with that, he fell down on the floor again.

((Mia I DO NOT LOVE THEM. THEY ARE EVIL. SOMEONE CALL DR. CHAM AND GET A NIECE UP IN HERE.))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
A scream sounded through the forest.
A scream here would mean guardians, and Catcocomics needed to find guardians if he was to navigate the scythe.
Racing towards the source of the scream, he found he could go much faster on land than before.
After a little while, Catcocomics saw two guardians ahead of him: Light and Tora.
That's good, he would need some one he would be able to communicate effectively with. But, what about Light? His previous encounters with light involved bright spherical projectiles, and in his last encounter, there were two of this guardian.
But... something felt a little different about him this time... There was still something off about this guardian, but... the madness seems to have died down some, replaced by... fear? This would require further investigation.