Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"..." the boy stood up and turned around. Facing away from the girl that was once his lover- his everything, he slowly stated "...Fine. I thought you loved me, but it turns out you never did anyway. Goodbye." Light walked away, tears staining his face as he disappeared into the forest.

((CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112
essentially the ability to manipulate gravity
Gravity manipulation what.
A matter which a quick blow to the head with a glass orb can resolve!))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
She takes in a deep breath; lets it out. She hates hurting people, but if that's how it's going to be, then she's not going to bother trying to change it. Eyes on his back as he walks away, she mutters, "There's a difference between love and obsession..."
Even if she had recovered so quickly from what he'd done, his desperation would have given her chills.
Rubbing her arms to chase away the cold that's settled into her skin, she turns to Airis. "It looks like the sky's clearing up. How about we go check it out?"
She forces a smile. It's okay now that that's over, isn't it? She'll be fine in a few minutes, away from him and his apparent insistence to harass her.
"It'll be fun. We haven't flown in a blue sky for so long."

((Yes, gravity manipulation. Think about it. She's the Guardian of Flight, which allows her to let others fly- nullifying gravity- or force them to remain earthbound- strengthening its hold on them. She herself technically doesn't need wings, they're there out of her personal preference and affiliation with birds.
and aesthetic obvs
Ansoro2112 Fiestaguy))

• Disagree
Reactions: Timdood3

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Last edited:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((obsession is when you depend far too much on someone
obsession is when you try to convince someone to return to a relationship when they obviously don't want to
obsession is when you try to guilt someone into apologizing for something they did after you provoked them or pushed them too far
obsession is not all physical, it has emotional and mental aspects as well))

Reactions: Hunter

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((obsession is when you depend far too much on someone
obsession is when you try to convince someone to return to a relationship when they obviously don't want to
obsession is when you try to guilt someone into apologizing for something they did after you provoked them or pushed them too far
obsession is not all physical, it has emotional and mental aspects as well))
((...Did he do any of that? I mean, he sat down and asked you to start over because he fucking changed. It should be obvious he's done with any of his crap he did before >.> Besides, who wouldn't be sad/trying to salvage his relation when his girlfriend just goes from "I love you" to "NOEPNOPEFUCKYOU" in the blink of an eye? >.>))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((...Did he do any of that?
((yes. Yes, he did.))
A matter which a quick blow to the head with a glass orb can resolve!))
((also, I'd like to see him try after he's been thrown into a tree ten feet away))

((A quote from a song this time: "Life's not a song; life isn't bliss. Life is just this; it's living. You'll get along. The pain that you feel, it only can heal, by living. You have to go on living..." Context isn't relevant but pff, who needs context))

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((yes. Yes, he did.))

((also, I'd like to see him try after he's been thrown into a tree ten feet away))

((A quote from a song this time: "Life's not a song; life isn't bliss. Life is just this; it's living. You'll get along. The pain that you feel, it only can heal, by living. You have to go on living..." Context isn't relevant but pff, who needs context))
((Eh, I still hopelessly disagree with Alouette's sudden action to throw everything they had overboard.))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((Eh, I still hopelessly disagree with Alouette's sudden action to throw everything they had overboard.))
((Then you explain to me why the hell she would return to a relationship with someone that had abused her and injured her brother because as far as I can tell you're simply refusing to even think about what I keep telling you.))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((Then you explain to me why the hell she would return to a relationship with someone that had abused her and injured her brother because as far as I can tell you're simply refusing to even think about what I keep telling you.))
((Eh, from my side Alouette is kind of a hypocrite. Starting with "It wasn't you who killed those people" and then he's cured and she goes "OHMYFUCKINGGOD IT WAS YOU WHO KILLED THOSE PEOPLE." leaving me with a conclusion of "What. The. Fuck."))

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[CAN YOU TWO, LIKE, STEAM OR SKYPE OR PM OR SOMETHING JESUS]
[imo both characters were at fault; alouette was a bit too quick to shift the blame off of light]
[light, regardless of whether or not he's changed, proooooobably shouldn't just go after her and be like "HEY I'VE CHANGED"]
[but i can see why light would do that and it fits his character very well, so +1 to him.]
[alouette's "sudden realization" seems awkward to me as well and does appear to have come out of nowhere, especially since she's put up with it so long. plus the entire point of the death scythe mission was to find endal to cure light, but staying together afterwards wasn't part of any deal.]
[i suppose alouette had been considering it for a while but was scared to break it off, or reluctant to consider the possibility. +1.]

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
[CAN YOU TWO, LIKE, STEAM OR SKYPE OR PM OR SOMETHING JESUS]
[imo both characters were at fault; alouette was a bit too quick to shift the blame off of light]
[light, regardless of whether or not he's changed, proooooobably shouldn't just go after her and be like "HEY I'VE CHANGED"]
[but i can see why light would do that and it fits his character very well, so +1 to him.]
[alouette's "sudden realization" seems awkward to me as well and does appear to have come out of nowhere, especially since she's put up with it so long. plus the entire point of the death scythe mission was to find endal to cure light, but staying together afterwards wasn't part of any deal.]
[i suppose alouette had been considering it for a while but was scared to break it off, or reluctant to consider the possibility. +1.]
((Caff doesn't have Steam or Skype. And she never replies to PM's anyway.))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((Urgh yeah, because I'm a stupid stupid dumb and realized that she wasn't reacting realistically about three or so months too late so yes the latter statement is canon
Plus recall that little bit where you picked up on what I was planning and it was basically stated that Light would kill her if she broke up with him
Yeeeaaaah no))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis smiled when he saw sunlight. It's been a while. And he smiled even more when she told him to go and check it out with her*

"Of course. We need it."

*Once again, Airis spread his wings and began flying towards the blue sky. He turned around to see his sister*

"You're coming? I bet I'm still faster than you!" -He said with a smirk on his face.

---------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty ))​

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A fish popped into Tora's hand and she asked Ross for a place to put it. Ross pops in into a bubble so he can transport it. Where he was transporting it to he didn't really know, but he knew there were springs and ponds strewn throughout the jungle. He sensed the nearest one, which was just beyond the edge of the clearing, set the fish inside and returned.

((Also guys when are we initiating GotE2?))

Mia

Reaction score
A fish popped into Tora's hand and she asked Ross for a place to put it. Ross pops in into a bubble so he can transport it. Where he was transporting it to he didn't really know, but he knew there were springs and ponds strewn throughout the jungle. He sensed the nearest one, which was just beyond the edge of the clearing, set the fish inside and returned.

((Also guys when are we initiating GotE2?))
((GoTE2??? o.o))

Faliara

Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis smiled when he saw sunlight. It's been a while. And he smiled even more when she told him to go and check it out with her*

"Of course. We need it."

*Once again, Airis spread his wings and began flying towards the blue sky. He turned around to see his sister*

"You're coming? I bet I'm still faster than you!" -He said with a smirk on his face.

---------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty ))​
((Meet me in the sky :D))

Himinn slumped in exhaustion, looking at her work proudly.

One half finished, one more to go.