Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Slowly, she slumps as people begin arriving from left right and centre. Ross seems frustrated and begins to speak, jolting her out of her tired daze. "Uwuhh? I-I must've doz-zed off I'm sorr-y," she muttered, rubbing her eyes and yawning, "I-I feel fat-tigued.." She looked around with half-closed eyelids and spotted the new arrivals. "O-oh when did they ge-et here?"

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross sees that he goes largely unnoticed by everyone around. He gets frustrated, as he can't build this world on his own....Unless they want literally a planet made of water....

((Since everyone kind of ignored my question (the ooc one) from my last post: Who is "the others" even? Do enough people even participate in this anymore to even call it Guardians of the Elements? At this point we should name it to Light's Crisis or some shit.))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((im in some desert. flora is probably a tree or something. fire burnt out. animals is a bear. life is alive. liro is a dirt. corruption's doing fuck knows what. catco's being a catco. there is a himinn in the sky. cloud's head is in the clouds.))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((im in some desert. flora is probably a tree or something. fire burnt out. animals is a bear. life is alive. liro is a dirt. corruption's doing fuck knows what. catco's being a catco. there is a himinn in the sky. cloud's head is in the clouds.))
((Not the whereabouts of the Guardians, but the actual players. It's been so long since anyone else made a post . _. ))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*After finishing up talking to Ark, Airis made his way to his sister. She was laying down next to Ross and Bear. He just smiled at both of them and then kneeled in front of his sister*

"Alouette." -He shook her gently. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Hey. I'm sure you were tired." He continued. "I talked to Light. I'm not going to lie, he's devasted. But he said that he's sorry and he understand if you don't want to see him again." Airis looked at her. "Alouette, I know all of this has made you mentally and physically tired, but he apologized. Its over. Him and you can finally move on. Now, how about we start making some changes to this world? That'd help you to clear your mind a little bit."

------------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer Mia Timdood3 I agree with Tim. I don't mind Light and Alouette's situation. But we need to be careful not to make it the main topic. Maybe this will give it a little bit of a closure between them. And yes, I think its time to start working in imporving the planet! ))​

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Guardian of Wind

*After finishing up talking to Ark, Airis made his way to his sister. She was laying down next to Ross and Bear. He just smiled at both of them and then kneeled in front of his sister*

"Alouette." -He shook her gently. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Hey. I'm sure you were tired." He continued. "I talked to Light. I'm not going to lie, he's devasted. But he said that he's sorry and he understand if you don't want to see him again." Airis looked at her. "Alouette, I know all of this has made you mentally and physically tired, but he apologized. Its over. Him and you can finally move on. Now, how about we start making some changes to this world? That'd help you to clear your mind a little bit."

------------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer Mia Timdood3 I agree with Tim. I don't mind Light and Alouette's situation. But we need to be careful not to make it the main topic. Maybe this will give it a little bit of a closure between them. And yes, I think its time to start working in imporving the planet! ))​
((Light is standing right there ;-; AND I HAVE THIS POSTZILLA READY FOR WHEN CAFF REPLIES AHFKAFKA))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(( huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue ))

Takot was alone again. AGAIN. "I'm beginning to think people don't li-" A ray of light hit Takot directly in the eye. "AHDJKDSAHK WHAT THE HELL" Takot put his hand over his eye. "COULD ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG TODAY."
[lmao you literally just told light not to kill himself and then this happens]

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
((Endal is in deep sleep. He's gotta recover from his frenzy, I did say it would take like at least a couple of weeks in-universe.))

((speaking of that, how much time do you reckon has passed?))

Faliara

Reaction score
(( huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue ))

Takot was alone again. AGAIN. "I'm beginning to think people don't li-" A ray of light hit Takot directly in the eye. "AHDJKDSAHK WHAT THE HELL" Takot put his hand over his eye. "COULD ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG TODAY."
((Is that supposed to be him realizing that the sky is clearing? 'Cause I was beginning to think people forgot about that...))

• Agree
Reactions: Naoh