Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"I... I just..." She shakes her head, sitting upright. "I can't look at him without seeing the same m-" she flinches at her own words- "the same corrupted... Version that...that attacked me..."
She pushes back the needling impulse to clam up. "That's the...the first thing I react to... And I can't help it, even if I know I'm safe... I just..."

Break down.
The words are there, but she can't voice them.
"I... For my own sake, I can't go near him..."

((Airis Ark))

Mia

Reaction score
Tora had fallen asleep in the tent, this cat form made her tired easily. She woke up feeling different, and wasn't surprised to find herself as a new form. This time she was in the form of a young bear cub, 'Great...' She walked out of the tent to see Zwn and Light. She walked over to them and lay down next to Zwn, hoping they wouldn't think she was some sort of aggressive animal. Tadashi trotted over and sat next to her protectively, she looked at him remembering she hasn't yet heard him say anything, even though she could speak with animals. 'Tadashi? Can you hear me?' He looked at her, 'Of course. But I want you to figure this out for yourself.' He looked her up and down, indicating she had to figure out how to return to her normal self. 'Mhmm..' Tora mumbled slightly, looking down at her fee- paws, thinking about how she would return to normal.

((Toiletprincess Fiestaguy ))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"I... I just..." She shakes her head, sitting upright. "I can't look at him without seeing the same m-" she flinches at her own words- "the same corrupted... Version that...that attacked me..."
She pushes back the needling impulse to clam up. "That's the...the first thing I react to... And I can't help it, even if I know I'm safe... I just..."

Break down.
The words are there, but she can't voice them.
"I... For my own sake, I can't go near him..."

((Airis Ark))
(( ))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[i love how the entire time light was corrupted or whatever, alouette keeps going strong]
[light breaks her brother's wing: i still love him he can change]
[light threatens alouette: hes so perfect i dream about him in flashbacks]
[light gets cured, is "sane", and has legitimate feelings for alouette: oh no i have ptsd and he is my trigger]

Reactions: Enderfive

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
[i love how the entire time light was corrupted or whatever, alouette keeps going strong]
[light breaks her brother's wing: i still love him he can change]
[light threatens alouette: hes so perfect i dream about him in flashbacks]
[light gets cured, is "sane", and has legitimate feelings for alouette: oh no i have ptsd and he is my trigger]
((note that he nearly killed her just a few hours before he became "sane"
I think that fills the gauge of "shit I can handle" all the way up to "I can't"
and I don't think SHE'S the one that's actually been having flashbacks to the other world anyway that's all him
plus the fact that she still does have feelings for him, it's just that they got buried under everything else and are likely to be disregarded from now until who knows when))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((are you still in that tree you climbed in when Ross got sick of people idk
well anyway if you are Zwn, Light, Catco in wolf/fox/idk anymore form, Tora in tiny bear form, Tadashi, maybe Himinn idk, I think Takot might have walked off at some point though, that might be it??))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((just checked my last post, I had busied myself with trinkets. ok then. Also Caff are you going to approach me in TWG or not?))

Ross had just finished crafting a rose of ice when a fucking bear comes out of Tora's tent. Then sat down next to Zwn and Light....When did they get here?...And Tadashi sat next to it. Ross came to the conclusion that it was just Tora. So she's learned how to shapeshift. How nice.

Ross has growing proficient with his crafting. He decided to look over what he had: His trident, his now slightly tinted orb, the blackjack (the weapon) made of ice, and now an ice rose. Not a lot, really. But it's not like he couldn't craft more things as the need arose. Heh, a rose. He decided it'd been too long since he'd actually spoken to someone. So he sat down next to the others, laid the rose down, began petting Tadashi, and spoke for the first time in what felt like forever. "So...Any news? About anything? I just feel so disconnected."

Last edited:

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((just checked my last post, I had busied myself with trinkets. ok then. Also Caff are you going to approach me in TWG or not?))

Ross had just finished crafting a rose of ice when a fucking bear comes out of Tora's tent. Then sat down next to Zwn and Light....When did they get here?...And Tadashi sat next to it. Ross came to the conclusion that it was just Tora. So she's learned how to shapeshift. How nice.

Ross has growing proficient with his crafting. He decided to look over what he had: His trident, his now slightly tinted orb, the blackjack (the weapon) made of ice, and now an ice rose. Not a lot, really. But it's not like he couldn't craft more things as the need arose. Heh, a rose. He decided it'd been too long since he'd actually spoken to someone. So he sat down next to the others, laid the rose down, began petting Tadashi, and spoke for the first time in what felt like forever. "So...Any news? About anything? I just feel so disconnected."
[*ahem*
Kloud_Strife where did Caithe wander off to?
Naoh yo what's up]

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3 and Naoh

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"...." the boy sat there.
"Light!"
Looking up, he saw another man arrive along with a bear. "E-Eh, did any of you say something?"
"Light! I missed you..."
The boy looked around as if he heard a ghost, which he was pretty sure he did hear.
"I love you so much."
When the voice rang through his head for a third time, he realised it was her voice. Light quickly stood up, looking around frantically "S-She's calling..." he looks behind the tent, the plants still roughly shoved aside from when Alouette ran away. He took a sprint, pushing Ross aside as he ran off into the direction the love of his life went.

((Yes he is hallucinating. No she didn't call out to him.
Woop))