Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Another cry from beyond the treeline. I nod to Zwn to take care of Alouette. I say to her, "I'm going to go for a little bit; I'll be right back." Rising up, I begin walking towards the voice, materialize my staff, arm outstretched, and grip the shaft.

(( Light

Zwn Alouette too? ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"W-Wait, Ark..." She swallows hard, already worrying that she should just keep quiet. "Just... D-Don't let him follow you here...wh-when you come back..."
It's a strange and kind of suspicious request, if she's to be honest with herself, but for her own sanity she has to say it.
"If... that's okay..." She hesitates. "I really think... It would be for the best if he and I didn't come into contact again." The words tumble out all in a rush, and she averts her eyes. "I don't want to...to think of what might happen..."
She shivers, because while she's incredibly uncomfortable with seeing him again, even terrified, she knows that she still harbors feelings towards him.
"I-I just don't want to see him right now." She whispers, staring at the ground. "It...it wouldn't end well."

(( ;-; Ark Zwn))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I look back at Alouette for a little while, taking in the request. Something serious must have happened between them, I think to myself. "I'm not sure what I can do..." I give a reassuring smile. "But I'll try. Don't worry." At that, I turn and venture into the tangle of trees and vines.

After a little while of walking, I come upon a man whom I haven't seen before hopelessly ensnared in a maze of vines and bushes. He struggles against them, attempting to free himself, but to no avail. Forgetting to free him, I stand there, looking at the new stranger.

(( Light ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"Thanks..." She sighs, watching his back as he walks away. She still wonders about the strange scars on his back, but only has her suspicions to go off.
She finally feels almost completely calm, though the nervousness still eats at her. It's not like the time she forced herself to forget him; no, this is worse. This time, she doesn't think it can be fixed. It's just too much.
"I'm sorry..." she mumbles to no one, head hanging. While she's still the slightest bit tense, worrying over the next time she'll see him, she doesn't know the last time she actually had a restful sleep and knows she needs it.
"I'm tired...I think I'm going to take a nap." She tells Zwn, curling up on her side and hoping she won't have nightmares.
With her eyes closed, she can focus further on sound; the whisper of wind rustling through the leaves above, whether it's real or imagined, comforts her.
It's the last thing she hears as she slowly, thankfully, falls asleep.

((Zwn))

Mia

Reaction score
"Hmm, I guess. If that's the case I'm going too sleep." She yawned and trotted over to the blanket that was still laying on the ground, she curled up on it and fell asleep, hoping when she awoke she would be herself again.

((Short post, yes but I have lots of stuff going on right now.. Catcocomics ))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((It doesn't work if translate is blocked you dingus.))

((No idea what you are trying to say.

Neither of you fuckers are helpful.))
((Http://giyf.com))

"W-Wait, Ark..." She swallows hard, already worrying that she should just keep quiet. "Just... D-Don't let him follow you here...wh-when you come back..."
It's a strange and kind of suspicious request, if she's to be honest with herself, but for her own sanity she has to say it.
"If... that's okay..." She hesitates. "I really think... It would be for the best if he and I didn't come into contact again." The words tumble out all in a rush, and she averts her eyes. "I don't want to...to think of what might happen..."
She shivers, because while she's incredibly uncomfortable with seeing him again, even terrified, she knows that she still harbors feelings towards him.
"I-I just don't want to see him right now." She whispers, staring at the ground. "It...it wouldn't end well."

(( ;-; Ark Zwn))
((TOO BAD, I'M COMING FROM WHERE ARK WAS ANYWAY.

S_swimmer when can you come to IRC for RP's? (And tell me your timezone too!)))

• Sad
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Light; Ark

His eyes shot up at the newly arrived stranger. Silence followed. It took maybe half a minute before the boy's patience ran out, and he scowled "Who the fuck are you?"

I jump, snapping out of my confusion. "S-sorry. I'm Ark. Nice to meet you."

"...'Nice to meet you'" he insultingly mimics his speech. "Very fucking nice to meet you too, I think you'd also want to greet my bleeding leg like that." he sighs and closes his eyes for a moment "Just get me out of here..."

"R-right," I say sheepishly. With a spin of my fingers and wrist, the staff comes alive, spinning like helicopter blades. I tear down the vines entangling the stranger, almost hitting him in the hip in the process. "Ah! I'm sorry."

He stands up, brushing the dust and dirt off his pants and sweater. "Good, thank you." he looks around, trying to think of what he came here for- "Oh- yeah, I need to ask: have you seen a girl, about five-feet-six tall with wings?"

My eyes widen as I immediately match the description with Alouette. Her words ring in my ears again: D-don't let him follow you here... I try to stall the situation, completely unprepared to lie. "I'm sorry, but what's your name?"

"..." He walks forward, looking him in the eyes directly. After a few seconds, he speaks; his voice sounding both grave and threatening: "No need to stall the question. An answer would be nice."

"I-I don't know..." My voice trails off, crumbling under his stare. "I d-don't think so..." I bite the inside of my cheek, cursing myself for lying so directly.

Not buying his excuses he extends his hand to his neck, and pushes him against a nearby tree. "Your stuttering tells otherwise. Where. The fuck. Is. Alouette?!" he yells, anger and rage filling him inside.

"Akh-" Pain cracks through my skull as my head is slammed into the tree. My vision tips and blurs as I lose air, desperately trying to claw at the boy's hand with my own to no avail. His grip tightens, and my hand falls to my side, along with my hope of escaping death. Suddenly, a single thought fills my mind and body: fight back. Energy gushes into my bloodstream and I tighten the grip on the staff that almost slipped from my fingers. With a deadly spin, I hit him on the head at full force, launching him into a tree. Immediately, I break into a sprint.

"Oh no you don't!" he yells, recovering from the slam to his skull and sprinting after the man while jumping over rocks, avoiding branches and pushing aside anything that blocks his path.

I tear through the jungle, vines and branches whipping my body, creating bleeding cuts that sear with pain for a moment. I look over my shoulder and see the boy chasing after me. With even more speed, I continue running, then make one final leap over a boulder and land in the clearing. There, I see Alouette resting with Zwn next to her. At the top of my lungs, I cry, "GET IN THE TENT!" Without giving them any time to respond, I duck down and grab them both by the waist, using momentum to help me lift them. Without breaking stride, I bolt towards the tent I created and shove them both into it, pivot on one foot and face the attacker. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, then open them again with steely determination. I hold my staff with my right hand straight out in front of me and spin it once, preparing for battle.

(( Light Alouette Zwn ))

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Mia

Reaction score
Tora wakes up quickly, her tail frizzing up from being awoken suddenly, seeing the two girls being shoved into the tent and Ark following, she quickly runs over and clambers inside, just as she gets in Light comes running into the clearing, his face portraying anger and rage. This place had been peaceful a second ago, now Ark looked as though he was preparing for a fight, she had no idea what was going on but it didn't look like it was going to end well for someone.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Smiling. That's all Airis has been doing the past few minutes while he was still flying. Even though he was surrounded by all this chaos, he finally found something to smile for. He had a mom. And she was some where out there. Some how watching for him and his sister. And that made him happy*

"That's enough time for myself. Plus, I need to give Alouette the news." -Airis continued flying, making his way back to the group.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
(( Please explain to me why Light is still fucking crazy even though he had the ritual done? ))
(( Cynism doesn't have anything to do with magic tainting. ))
killing intent etched into his face.
((Wait what? A dead body doesn't give info- why would he try kill you? And he didn't just get through the treeline. He isn't that slow .-.))

The boy stops dead in his tracks when he encounters the group. There was the white-tailed girl, and- "Alouette! I'-" he couldn't finish his sentence before the boy shoved them both into the tent, then took position in front of him. Light smirked, and spoke slowly... "You've done an excellent job leading me to Lark. Thanks for that, by the way." his smirk turned into a half-laugh of happiness and partial excitement - all the way ignoring the boy taking a battle stance in front of him. "One thing I must ask though, why did you refuse to tell me where she was again?"

((S_swimmer CaffeinatedKitty ))

Last edited:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
(( Fiestaguy why can't you tell me these things before I upload it while we were RPing :c ))

I wait a little bit before responding. This "Lark" must refer to Alouette. When he saw her, he showed no intent of wanting to harm her. "You don't need to know," I say icily. If I tell him that she wanted him gone, that harmlessness might change, I tell myself. So I'll just make it look like I acted on my own. "Just who are you, anyway?"

(( Light ))

Last edited:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Abruptly woken, she yelps in surprise as she's swung up into the air and into Ark's tent. She doesn't have nearly enough time to really look around, but the little glimpse she caught was quite enough to gauge the situation.
"Oh noooooooo..." Alouette moans under her breath, trying to push down her rising alarm. Already, just from the sight of him, she's shaking, trying hard not to completely break down again.
Huddled securely in the corner of the tent- though she's not quite sure how she ended up there in particular- she concentrates on taking slow deep breaths.

calm. calm. calm.
She tries to think rationally, but all she can really focus on is the fact that the only exit is also the entrance and it's facing him-
in a blind panic, she makes a split-second, reckless decision.
Scrambling out of the tent, she wheels around and bolts the other way, ducking and dodging around branches and praying through panic that she's not being followed.
Faster than she thought, she reaches the edge of the trees; somehow steadying as she takes to the air, her eyes glow as she unconsciously uses her power to give herself a boost.
When she looks down and the forest is naught but a dark green blur, she slows and hovers in place, breathing in the cold thin air. It takes a while for her racing heart to slow back to normal, but as it does, she hesitantly starts to descend, keeping an eye out for Airis. If she has to go back, she'd much prefer it be with him; he knew well what Light was capable of, and thankfully could react accordingly.
Shivering, she perches in the top of a tall tree on the very outskirts of the forest.
'Airis, please hurry back...'
((Fight or flight response?
..*circles flight*
this is not a good thing Light ;-;
Ark Light Zwn Airis @otherrelevantpeople))

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
(( Fiestaguy why can't you tell me these things before I upload it while we were RPing :c ))

I wait a little bit before responding. This "Lark" must refer to Alouette. When he saw her, he showed no intent of wanting to harm her. "You don't need to know," I say icily. If I tell him that she wanted him gone, that harmlessness might change, I tell myself. So I'll just make it look like I acted on my own. "Just who are you, anyway?"

(( Light ))
((Blaaaargh I was pre-occupiiieeed. People were having trouble since the SSH Signup Application was broken .-. ))
((Cynicism also doesn't make you attack people at the drop of a hat ._. Generally it's just pessimistic snarking ._.
Edit: give me like an hour and I'll be done))
((He could tell he was obviosuly lying because of his stammening.))

((Fight or flight response?
..*circles flight*
this is not a good thing Light ;-;
Ark Light Zwn Airis @otherrelevantpeople))
((GIVE HIM A FUCKING MOMENT TO TELL THAT HE'S CURED.))
He opened his mouth, planning to answer the question when- His girlfriend bolted out of the tent and ran away into the jungle. 'Ugh, I know what's going on now. AGAIN.' he sat down, bringing his hand to his face as the world around him started spinning. And then the tears came... "God fucking damnit. Why? Why? WHY!?" His boomed through the jungle while Light still sat down, sobbing in sadness and frustration, as the girl of his dreams is trying to avoid him once again...

((S_swimmer Toiletprincess ))