Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
My eyes widened as black, veiny strings crawled their way up the man's sclera. He looks... like a monster, I think, body beginning to shake. I can't get rid of the lingering feeling that it brings up past memories. I nod hastily to Airis.

"A-Alouette," I say in a hushed whisper, afraid of attracting Light's attention, "we have to get out of here." I take her hand softly, my own trembling, I begin to lead her off the branch. I jump down, landing lightly, Alouette floating down a little after without a sound. Making my grip more firm, I begin to creep away, picking the pace up each time I feel more confident about being out of his line of sight. That's when I make the mistake of looking over my shoulder and making direct eye contact with the black void.

(( Alouette Light

Let the games begin ))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty
G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption
Cyra turned to see the scythe still with her. What's with these people? One minute they're all angry, the next they're off building a jungle. I guess it's more productive.
She stood up, careful not to disturb the bird, picked up the scythe and looked around. She was going to ask Majestic Robes to help her with curing corruption and searching for Remilia, but Light ran in and now every creature's either missing, strangled, or unconscious. Where to now?

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"She promised.. She fucking PROMISED." The sentence started calmly, but his hoarse voice turned into a loud yell once again. This time, it didn't take long before the tears came and his voice sank again. "S-She promised she'd help me... She promised she'd stay with me until I-I..." his hands are clenched into a ball as he fall to his knees. He saw Alouette and Ark running away, but didn't bother following them...

((Ansoro2112 CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer ))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((... Let's not go off a TANGENT here, lest we ADD to the fire and SUBSTRACT our dignity again. We've commited enough SINES as it is. COS this is really getting off-rails.))
[If it's until you're cured then she kept the promise, silly]
[if it's until you DIE then well that was technically kept when light2 died to cure you, I suppose?]

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
As I make eye contact, I catch a glint under them. Tears catch the light and glaze over his eyes - both of them. Crying. He's crying because of what I've done. I let go of Alouette's hand and slow to a complete halt, resting my head in both my hands. Airis told me to take her away, and Alouette has panic attacks when she sees him, but my actions cause him to cry. I feel a connection towards him, as if we've both suffered some unfair treatment in the past. But then I remember Alouette's story about the choking. I doubt myself. What do I do?

At that moment, I feel a phantom pain on my back, searing it in a long and narrow line. Instinctively, my hand rushes up to it to feel for the pain, but nothing is there. My eyelids open further. A voice reverberates through my head. Do what you're told, you worthless dog. An intense flow of fear cascades into my stomach. I grab Alouette's hand and continue in the direction I believe to be where Zwn and my tent is, mentally apologizing to the broken man behind me.

(( Light tell me if you want "broken" removed but i just thought it'd fit because of how you're feeling rn

Alouette hey you watcha gonna do ))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Listen to me!" -Airis said now focusing on him compeltely. "If you love Alouette, then you will give her some alone time. If you love her, you will respect her. If you love her, then you need to start controlling yourself. Don't scream at her. Be kind and loving. And maybe, just maybe, she will see that Light she truly likes."

---------------------

(( Fiestaguy ))​

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
She trails after Ark, focusing just on the feel of his hand around hers. It's somewhat calming, keeping her from listening to the argument going on behind them.
Breathing slowly, deeply, she lets her mind wander over any topic but them. It's easier that way; easier to keep herself calm.
She flinches, startled and on the edge of panic, as their voices rise, but quickly smooths her composure back to a dreamlike serenity. It wouldn't do to simply lose it and worry all of them again.
Unaware that her breathing's growing unsteady, unaware that she's beginning to tremble, she lets Ark lead her away.
She knows that if Light comes after them-
when she's unable to retaliate-
he won't let her get hurt.
And that's enough to keep her grounded.
She lets out a long breath, blinking clarity back to her vision. They're out of earshot now- out of their line of sight- and she's comfortable enough to speak.
"Thanks, Ark." she says, her voice coming out much more weary than she expected. "I...I think I'm okay now."

((S_swimmer))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I look back and smile. "No problem." Now that we're safe, I slow down to a slow and steady walk.

When we finally make it back to the clearing, I find Zwn there with the addition of Ross. "We're back," I call as I break through the treeline and head over to her – when I see a bear. However, Tora has taught me not to be so initially afraid of these odd animals, so I shake my head to get rid of the fear.

(( Alouette Zwn it is only you right¿?¿? nvm, fixed, thx Tim ))

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I look back and smile. "No problem." Now that we're safe, I slow down to a slow and steady walk.

When we finally make it back to the clearing, I still only find Zwn there. "We're back," I call as I break through the treeline and head over to her.

(( Alouette Zwn it is only you right¿?¿? ))
((Hi. I'm pretty sure Tora (bear form) and I are there too))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross looked up and saw two Alouette and Ark arriving into the clearing where he and the other were. "Yo, Ark. Sup, Alouette." Ross noticed that they're attached at the hand- voluntarily. "Well aren't you two close. Might I recommend spacing yourselves as two separate Guardians before Light shows up?." A realization comes to Ross' mind and he turns to Zwn, "Say, what are we doing here anyway?"

Toiletprincess Mia because I know the rest of you don't need tags

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"S-She fucking abandoned me..." he says, stepping backwards from the shirtless man in front of him, tears streaming down his cheeks as his hand reached to the knife in his pocket. Not even a second later, the knife was raised in front of his throat. He looked up to Airis, mixed emotions filling his head. Some part of him wanted the man to save him, some other part just wanted it all to be over. Light walked backwards, the knife pressed against his throat when he hit a tree with his back. "F-Fuck it. Fuck all of you..."

((Ansoro2112))
((I DIDN'T PROMISE SHIIIIIIIT))
((SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW YOU DID.))

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Takot could hear the shouts getting louder as he ran to where they seemed to be coming from. Out through the clearing he could see a winged Guardian and a boy. As he got closer he could make out a boy's tear stained face, he was clutching a knife to his neck, with the clear intent of killing himself. "H- hey!" Takot yelled "Don't do it guy!"

(( Tell me if I'm out of place here, please. If I shouldn't be here I'll get rid of the post. ))

(( Ansoro2112 Fiestaguy ))

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hunter

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Takot could hear the shouts getting louder as he ran to where they seemed to be coming from. Out through the clearing he could see a winged Guardian and Light. As he got closer he could make out Light's tear stained face, he was clutching a knife to his neck, with the clear intent of killing himself. "L- Light!" Takot yelled "Light don't do it!"

(( Tell me if I'm out of place here, please. If I shouldn't be here I'll get rid of the post. ))

(( Ansoro2112 Fiestaguy ))
((...Did Light ever introduce himself to Takot? ;-; ))

• Disagree
Reactions: Hunter

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis watched as Light got outa knife. For a second, he thought he was going to kill him. But instead, he began walking backwards until hitting a tree. Pointing the knife at his neck. He was about to stop him, but instead, another voice appeared. Saying "Don't do it guy!" He quickly turned around, just to see Takot. The guy that was once dead. Airis quickly walked towards Light, grabbing the knife away from him. He then threw it to Takot to catch. He then turned to see Light again*

"Are you out of your mind? That's not going to solve anything! You're acting like the world's ending. You're stronger than that!"

*Even though Airis and Light weren't never best friends, he still cared for the guy and felt bad for him. It was inside of him to help others*

-------------------

(( Fiestaguy Naoh ))