Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
As Alouette runs out of the tent, the girl bursts out after her, pausing once she reaches outside. "A-ALOUETTE!" she calls, sighing in resignation as the girl's figure begins to fade at incredibly fast speeds.
She turns, only in time to see Ark turn and run off after Alouette and Light sobbing. "A-are you okay? I-I mean, u-uh you're not bu-ut," she groans, slapping herself on the forehead, "Don't wo-orry about it." She sits heavily on the ground infront of Light and supports her head with her hands.
((Light ))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[something just occurred to me
can someone compile all flashbacks in this thread into a Google Doc- there may be some discrepancies, and i'd like to have them resolved
one would be airis- where's he in the fiesta/caff flashbacks? near the beginning there was one with ansoro and caff describing the siblings' birth. this includes his mother's appearance iirc- dunno why airis is going on about that suddenly

also iirc they lived together, but he's nowhere to be found in the Light gets a Girlfriend flashback sequences]

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((they don't live together, he just visits sometimes and she has random things for him lying around like that coffee
I don't think there was a legit flashback describing their birth either, that was a thing in my writing thread that I wrote while I was bored on the way to/from some competition))

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Ark; Alouette

Legs slowing to a halt, I stop and rest my hands on my bent knees, panting. I watch the glinting sweat drops fall from my face and splatter on the grass below. Pushing my black hair to the side and looking up, I see a winged silhouette framed in sunlight perched high up on a tree branch. "Alouette?" I call quietly.

She flinches, looking down towards the source of the voice. Thankfully, it's Ark that found her and not Light--though she honestly would have been happier if it was Airis. "Yes?"

I walk to the bottom of the tree, momentarily putting my fingers on its trunk and considering climbing up. "What's wrong?"

"I... wasn't really comfortable with staying there." She answers carefully, almost stiffly. "What happened back there after I left..?" It's the first thing she could think of that would change the subject, though even as she says it, she knows that she should have asked something else.

"He... told me you were his girlfriend. And then he fell to the ground, and I think he started crying." Making up my mind, I quickly scale the tree and sit next to her. "I'm not going to pry too much into what happened between you guys, but I think he still cares about you."

She cringes,looking away. "I...was." she answers softly, "but I don't know that I can tell him otherwise..." Even after what happened, she doesn't have the courage to say it out loud, to him or anyone else. She hates that he's hurting- hates that it's her fault- but he's left her so many scars that she can't even go near him to help. "It just... It hurts."

"Why can't you tell him?" I ask.

"I can't even get near him to say anything...much less tell him that this won't work..." she can't look up; it takes almost too much effort just to say it. "I guess I'm just...scared."

I take in the information, then summon my staff again, holding it straight out in front of me. "You have nothing to be scared of." I give it a twirl. "If you're scared about him hating you, he'd at least appreciate that you tell him the truth. But, if you're scared about him hurting you..." I tighten the grip on my staff. "He won't have the chance to." I pause, surprised at the scariness in my own voice. "You have all of us to protect you. There's no way he could hurt you with all of us here." I give a reassuring smile.

"That didn't stop him...last time..." Voice near inaudible, she reaches up to trace the bruises at her throat. "Even if I've pushed through that at least..." She cringes. "It's left a mark."

"What happened last time?" I ask softly, hesitant if I should be asking.

"He...choked me." She seems to shrink, concentrating on a single point far away. "It was the first time we'd seen each other in a while... but he just /stopped listening/ and I couldn't stop him. I thought...I thought I was going to die." She shudders, taking in a slow deep breath. "They were all /right there/ but it was Zwn that...that stopped him."

"That's before I got here, though." I spin my staff around again. "I don't like hurting people, but if I need to protect something, I will. I don't know why the others didn't stop him back then, but that might have woke them up. And, at the very least, if they're not there to help you, I will. I'm a good fighter; that's one thing I do remember."

She takes a deep breath and lets it out again. "...Thanks." She feels a little lighter now, after voicing at least some of her fears. "If... If you want to go back, you can. I'm just going to be waiting for Airis..."

I shake my head. "No, I'll wait here with you and keep you company while Airis gets back."

"I guess if that's okay with you..." Secretly, she's a little glad that he's staying; normally she'd protest against being protected, but she knows this is one danger- whether it's still real or not- that she can't handle herself.

(( Airis ur up next my friend

also fonts got fucked up and i have no idea which one is the default so sorry if this looks awk ))

Last edited:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Ark; Alouette

Legs slowing to a halt, I stop and rest my hands on my bent knees, panting. I watch the glinting sweat drops fall from my face and splatter on the grass below. Pushing my black hair to the side and looking up, I see a winged silhouette framed in sunlight perched high up on a tree branch. "Alouette?" I call quietly.

She flinches, looking down towards the source of the voice. Thankfully, it's Ark that found her and not Light--though she honestly would have been happier if it was Airis. "Yes?"

I walk to the bottom of the tree, momentarily putting my fingers on its trunk and considering climbing up. "What's wrong?"

"I... wasn't really comfortable with staying there." She answers carefully, almost stiffly. "What happened back there after I left..?" It's the first thing she could think of that would change the subject, though even as she says it, she knows that she should have asked something else.

"He... told me you were his girlfriend. And then he fell to the ground, and I think he started crying." Making up my mind, I quickly scale the tree and sit next to her. "I'm not going to pry too much into what happened between you guys, but I think he still cares about you."

She cringes,looking away. "I...was." she answers softly, "but I don't know that I can tell him otherwise..." Even after what happened, she doesn't have the courage to say it out loud, to him or anyone else. She hates that he's hurting- hates that it's her fault- but he's left her so many scars that she can't even go near him to help. "It just... It hurts."

"Why can't you tell him?" I ask.

"I can't even get near him to say anything...much less tell him that this won't work..." she can't look up; it takes almost too much effort just to say it. "I guess I'm just...scared."

I take in the information, then summon my staff again, holding it straight out in front of me. "You have nothing to be scared of." I give it a twirl. "If you're scared about him hating you, he'd at least appreciate that you tell him the truth. But, if you're scared about him hurting you..." I tighten the grip on my staff. "He won't have the chance to." I pause, surprised at the scariness in my own voice. "You have all of us to protect you. There's no way he could hurt you with all of us here." I give a reassuring smile.

"That didn't stop him...last time..." Voice near inaudible, she reaches up to trace the bruises at her throat. "Even if I've pushed through that at least..." She cringes. "It's left a mark."

"What happened last time?" I ask softly, hesitant if I should be asking.

"He...choked me." She seems to shrink, concentrating on a single point far away. "It was the first time we'd seen each other in a while... but he just /stopped listening/ and I couldn't stop him. I thought...I thought I was going to die." She shudders, taking in a slow deep breath. "They were all /right there/ but it was Zwn that...that stopped him."

"That's before I got here, though." I spin my staff around again. "I don't like hurting people, but if I need to protect something, I will. I don't know why the others didn't stop him back then, but that might have woke them up. And, at the very least, if they're not there to help you, I will. I'm a good fighter; that's one thing I do remember."

"I guess if that's okay with you..." Secretly, she's a little glad that he's staying; normally she'd protest against being protected, but she knows this is one danger- whether it's still real or not- that she can't handle herself.

(( Airis ur up next my friend

also fonts got fucked up and i have no idea which one is the default so sorry if this looks awk ))
((You missed stuff at the end pls))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((YOU AREN'T DATING THAT GUY.
YOU ARE NOT DATING THAT GUY.))

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis couldn't wait to see his sister and tell her everything. That's all he could think about. Finally, he arrived to the place where the group was when he left to have some alone time. But this time, it didn't looked nothing like before. There was a forest right in front of him*

"W-what?" -Was Airis could get out of his mouth. He quickly tried to scan the area, looking for his sister. But she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"She must've went through that forest" -He thought.

*Airis landed on the ground, right in front of the forest. He couldn't fly inside there. Trees were found everywhere he looked at. There's wasn't much space for his wings. He started to run. Panic began taking over. He started thinking about his sister. What if she's in danger. This place looks huge... a lot can happen to someone here. Airis kept running and running as fast as he could. Even though flying was his thing, he wasn't that bad at running either. Minutes passed by. He looked everywhere. Left. Right. Up. He just wanted to find her. He just wanted to be with her.
After a while, he caught a glimpse of what it seemed to be a guy right in front of him. He looked next to him, just to see a girl. But not just any girl, a winged one*

"Alouette!"-He said excited.

*He ran as fast as he could, until he reached her. He could see in her eyes that something was wrong. He immediately hugged her. Didn't let her go. He looked at Ark, then back at his sister. Looking her right into her sad eyes*

"Sister, what's troubling you? What happened?"

------------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis couldn't wait to see his sister and tell her everything. That's all he could think about. Finally, he arrived to the place where the group was when he left to have some alone time. But this time, it didn't looked nothing like before. There was a forest right in front of him*

"W-what?" -Was Airis could get out of his mouth. He quickly tried to scan the area, looking for his sister. But she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"She must've went through that forest" -He thought.

*Airis landed on the ground, right in front of the forest. He couldn't fly inside there. Trees were found everywhere he looked at. There's wasn't much space for his wings. He started to run. Panic began taking over. He started thinking about his sister. What if she's in danger. This place looks huge... a lot can happen to someone here. Airis kept running and running as fast as he could. Even though flying was his thing, he wasn't that bad at running either. Minutes passed by. He looked everywhere. Left. Right. Up. He just wanted to find her. He just wanted to be with her.
After a while, he caught a glimpse of what it seemed to be a guy right in front of him. He looked next to him, just to see a girl. But not just any girl, a winged one*

"Alouette!"-He said excited.

*He ran as fast as he could, until he reached her. He could see in her eyes that something was wrong. He immediately hugged her. Didn't let her go. He looked at Ark, then back at his sister. Looking her right into her sad eyes*

"Sister, what's troubling you? What happened?"

------------------------

(( CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer ))

((We're in a tree at the very edge XD))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The girl sat across from him and cocked her head curiously, much like a puppy. "Why would I go after them if Ark was going after Alouette to make sure she's okay? It would probably be like a huge line of people if everyone went after everyone," surprised at her lack of stutter, she recoiled slightly, "I-I mean, having Ar-rk go after Alouette, and th-then me go after the both of-f them and then- wait, there's no one he-ere to go after m-me."
She rested her head on her hand, thinking. "Humph. I gu-uess you're right-t. I could go af-fter them-m but there's no p-point."
((Light ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((Too late, Caff already went offline and a new reply will take 8 more hours.))
((More like I was busy and couldn't think of anything in the gap of five or so minutes between when I finished and went to bed. Note the time stamps; that was posted at 4:50 PM my time, and I'm assuming my "last seen" said something like 12:09 AM. Your posting that was entirely redundant. Not to mention you posted that at 3:13 AM for me, which would mean your estimate of the time it would take would have been way off if I actually had school; it would have taken me approximately three-four hours to post, starting from yours, if I'd managed it before I left, which frankly I probably would have. And if I hadn't, more like 12-13 hours--by which time I believe he would have been awake and ready to reply again. Check and mate, sir sheep.
Sorry anso, I'll get to it when I get on my laptop unless I decide to go back to sleep because I need sleep))

• Confusing
Reactions: Fiestaguy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((More like I was busy and couldn't think of anything in the gap of five or so minutes between when I finished and went to bed. Note the time stamps; that was posted at 4:50 PM my time, and I'm assuming my "last seen" said something like 12:09 AM. Your posting that was entirely redundant. Not to mention you posted that at 3:13 AM for me, which would mean your estimate of the time it would take would have been way off if I actually had school; it would have taken me approximately three-four hours to post, starting from yours, if I'd managed it before I left, which frankly I probably would have. And if I hadn't, more like 12-13 hours--by which time I believe he would have been awake and ready to reply again. Check and mate, sir sheep.
Sorry anso, I'll get to it when I get on my laptop unless I decide to go back to sleep because I need sleep))
((Eh, what kind of checkmate is there to achieve? I honestly just said 'WELP, THAT WAS AN EXCHANGE OF 3 MESSAGES. TIME FOR ANOTHER 8 HOURS OF WAITING.))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"Nothing really happened..." she says softly, before hiding her face in his shoulder and hugging back as tight as she can. "I just... freaked out a little..." A little is a vast understatement and she knows it, but he doesn't need to- at least not right now. She hesitates, wondering if it's the right choice to say so quite yet, but--
"I...I can't go back there. Not where he is." It almost hurts to say, and she cringes. "But I don't want to stay away..."

((oh nooooo ;-;
Airis Ark))