• Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zwn blinked, rubbing her eyes and looking around. She had zoned out. She begun to feel light, airy and the feeling of floating surrounded her. She looked down towards her feet and -- OH WHAT THE FUCK? She started flailing her arms and kicking her feet, panicked. The girl had flailed so vigorously that she begun to flip, spinning over and over uncontrollably in the air. She then resolved to placing her hands over her face and allowing herself to spin, finding it's irrefutable to attempt to stop.

((lmao @anyone who wants to spot her))

G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption

Cyra looked at the ground as it grew farther away. Oh nice, now she's flying. Nice. The bird cawed once but remained on her head. The Guardian of Corruption managed to grab the scythe before she drifted too far upwards. She then saw a spinning Guardian of Life few tress away. Cyra considered waving, but wondered if Zwn would be able to see anything the way she was spinning. Okay. She then wondered how people react angrily while spinning wildly in midair.

((Cyra is like 5'5"))

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Takot spotted Zwn in the clearing ahead... spinning? Takot shoved off a tree one last time and floated into the clearing. "Uh Zwn? Do you have any idea why we're... floating?" Watching Zwn spin around was making him dizzy.

(( Takot is- uh idk, like 5' 9"? ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"I'll have to do better next time." She sticks her tongue out at Airis before turning to the others.
"Oh, uh..."

They're all floating.
"I think that's on me."
She covers her mouth to hide a laugh as she floats over to Tora. "Sorry."
Putting a hand to to Tora's shoulder, Alouette nudges her downward. Her feet settle to the ground and stay there. "There."

Wait. It's raining?
She blinks, looking up. It doesn't last for long.
"I suppose you're the reason I just floated up into the sky?"
Ross. Of course.
She laughs. "Yeah."
Just hide it, under laughs and smiles. No one has to know you're still hurting.

((I love seeing everyone's reactions <3 :D Ansoro2112 Mia Timdood3
edit: ohright atm the average height for the girls is 5'3'' and average height for boys is 5'10'' xD))

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
"...huh." Takot thought for a moment. "Here, I'll see if I can't stop you." Takot reached out to stop Zwn, grabbing her leg. As Zwn came to a stop, Takot happened to notice that his hand had made physical contact with her leg. HER LEG. "D-g-g-h-GAH" Takot blushed scarlet red and quickly released her leg. "S- sorry...!"

(( Toiletprincess ))

• Love
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty
G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption

Cyra watched as the Guardian of Life and Fear attempting to stop the spininess. Takot let out a yell as the two just floated there. Okay. The Guardian of Life, along with Fear, could probably see her now, if she turned around anyways. The Guardian of Corruption looked at Death's scythe and the bird as she floated in midair. How did her arrival at the sphere of dirt turn into this? The weird plant below waved. Weird. Strange. Odd. Corrupted, you can argue.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She continued to spin, not even trying to stop herself from flipping uncontrollably.
"Here, I'll see if I can't stop you," Takot said, bringing her to a stop.
"T-thank you," she replied, ducking her head. The boy let out an odd noise and apologised, releasing her leg and turning red. Realising what his blushing was about she pulled a veil of her hair over her face as it turned a deep shade of crimson.
"I-it's ok-kay, i-its noth-hing!" She insisted hurriedly, stumbling over her words in a fit of embarrassment.

((Naoh D'awwwww ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alouette confirmed that this was her doing, and Tora suggested that we descend. And Ross had to agree. As nice as it was to fly, he was starting to feel a bit strange. "I agree wtih Tora. Maybe we should go down...It was fun falling from the sky in a million pieces though..."

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"Oh, alright." She does the same thing for Ross, before crossing her legs and sitting on nothing. She doesn't understand exactly why there are some people that don't like it, but oh well.
She leans forward, resting her elbow on her knee and her cheek in her hand. "What's been going on down here?"
Much easier than expected...

((What happened with the glowy thing- she made her own passive effect on the planet permanent. Now even if she dies or leaves the planet somehow, all of the birds and such will still be able to fly.
Ansoro2112 Mia Timdood3))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross overhears Airis' whisper and calls him out on it. "The only person who's afraid of heights here is Tora. The only thing I'm afraid of here is turning into a cloud, being ((gently)) ripped apart, and falling from the sky at terminal velocity in a million pieces. If not for that, I'd want to stay up here longer." Though his words held some truth, their meaning was somewhat skewed; it wasn't actually that bad, it was actually kind of fun, but not fun enough that he'd actively try to do it again....Of course, they didn't have to know that.

(( CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112 Mia))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Catcocomics (fox) returns to where Tora and Catcocomics (wolf) where at, soon noticing that some other guardians were there as well, familiar guardians he knew to be friendly.
Alouette stated that she wanted to find other guardians and figure out what to do next, and Catcocomics had similar thoughts, but he had an idea for 'what to do next'.
"Not to sound selfish, but I do believe I'd be more of an asset if I were complete. I'm not completely sure how we can complete me, but I'm sure it has something to do with a certain green flames I saw fly into Topaz (unsure if she still has them), and I'm more than certain that Death's scythe is involved.
I suppose I could try to accomplish this objective myself, but in this state, I don't think I could really defend myself. Not only that, but I need at least one person to be able to guide me through that dimension, since the only terrain I can seem to get is a big white void with my... statue."

Catcocomics looked at Tora (who seemed to be hanging onto a tree branch for dear life), trying to signify that he'd like his message translated.

"And if you want, Tora, I suppose I, or any of us flying people could try to teach you how to control what direction you're flying in."

((Ansoro2112 CaffeinatedKitty Mia .
avis night fluffy (fury) you remember those green 'flames' that kind of flew into your character? I'd like to know if you want them to leave your character.))