Zombie returns, now as your server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Was hoping for an smp-related premium server. Oh well, guess I can try out zombie. See if I like it like I use to in 2011...
EDIT:
Wait, this isn't the 'new server' Malcovent was talking about?
no. The new server is still in development, this was suggested by winx a day ago, compiled up, and released with our approval. This is completely unrelated to our plans.

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme

MintyRogi

Reaction score
Was hoping for an smp-related premium server. Oh well, guess I can try out zombie. See if I like it like I use to in 2011...
EDIT:
Wait, this isn't the 'new server' Malcovent was talking about?
no. The new server is still in development, this was suggested by winx a day ago, compiled up, and released with our approval. This is completely unrelated to our plans.
ASDFASDFASDFASDAF. Nah, just kidding. THIS is kinda better than a brand new server, to be honest. Having someone host own rounds of Zombie.... what more could one ask for?

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: zezmi

Faliara

Reaction score
I should've expected this...

Honestly, I was hoping that it would be that Classic Lava would return. But, seeing as all activities on Classic have been shut down, and there's already RoF, I should've known it was gonna happen. I guess I won't be making any 10-story spawnhouses...

But honestly, I'm still hapoy, because we have Zombie back!

... Except that I have no idea if I'll ever be able to join.

D:

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
Started up my server.
Whitelist? Pfft no, so I just got my list of 18,000 minecraft accounts and plopped them in. It is most likely that you are whitelisted.
What's the IP? davidjl123

EDIT: This is classic.... what's the name?

[MCZombLite] Server #[number]

[number] varies because each restart it changes.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Guys, while what WinX did is awesome and you should all give him love for it;

this is not the return of zombie.

It's a cool lite version of it you can host locally with your friends. It doesn't save stats, etc. Keep it in mind.

Great job, WinX! :D

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I should've expected this...

Honestly, I was hoping that it would be that Classic Lava would return. But, seeing as all activities on Classic have been shut down, and there's already RoF, I should've known it was gonna happen. I guess I won't be making any 10-story spawnhouses...

But honestly, I'm still hapoy, because we have Zombie back!

... Except that I have no idea if I'll ever be able to join.

D:

Zombies isnt the returning Blocktopia server that Mal was talking about. This is just WinX releasing the software for old zombie players to host and play with their friends. But I wouldnt get your hopes up if you want classic lava to be the returning server, its 99 percent positive that Blocktopia wont be hosting any more classic servers.
Read the thread before you post on it please

Status
Not open for further replies.