What was the most badass thing you've ever done?

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
I'm not a badass

As for me...once during a Humans vs. Zombies game, we were trapped inside a building with a zombie swarm outside. Two other brave souls and I stepped outside and took on the swarm. We got overrun, but we were able to make enough of a dent that the other humans could later make a break for it. It was awesome.

(If your school does Humans vs. Zombies, I highly recommend participating. It's an experience unlike any other!)

• Winner
Reactions: DaniGrenade

anshulgamer

Reaction score
One time, at primary (or elementary for you Americans) school, our teachers told us we had to be dismissed after eating lunch, and I really needed to use the toilet. Like, like, really. But there were no teachers around. (I was extremely obedient, and refused to go use the toilet until I got dismissed by the teacher).

I waited...
and waited...
and waited...
AND WAITED...
AND WAITED...
AND WAITED...

Until it got to the point where I didn't need to go anymore... *cough* wasn't my fault *cough*

If only my teachers knew how much respect I had for them back then.

What was badass in that? xD

Superchops

Reaction score
The most badass thing I ever did on Blocktopia was wait on top of the map on Zombie (can't remember which map) and jump down onto a human, zombifying him instantly. It was a drop of like 50 blocks, and it felt great.

IRL? I don't even know. Badass things rarely happen in the UK countryside.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
This one played Minecraft with a 256x256 texturepack; without MCPatcher or Optifine.
-
-
For about 2 minutes before my computer lit on fire and opened the portal to many doors until this thread was at the very end of chains of doors.
*plot twist on my own comment*: There was really no end. It kept going and going. Please send help.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Well, in Team Fortress we played a no-respawn match of Medieval and I killed everyone on the team as a Sniper, with no teammates dying, giving us a flawless victory. (Was a 10v10 match.) I got like two taunt kills.

*cough*nerd*cougHghhghhBhhzadfhjj*
*Hhrururhuurrrkk*badass*ahCOUGH9($$28;&-&*

• Winner
Reactions: DaniGrenade