What do you want as a future tnt wars weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
Item:Cluster bomb
Cost:20$ Each
How it works:you place determind block it takes 3 secounds then detinates setting of medium explosion wich upon explosion sending of 6 or 4 blocks of tnt launched about 5 blocks away for each peice of tnt. Then those detinate in maybe 3 or more secounds.
Sounds like a great weapon please give feedback
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. o.o;

Anyhow, there are already clusterbombs - they're vetop+ entities.

slveya

Reaction score
I was thinking once u buy it you place tnt then that explodes upon that sevral other tnt get blown away frOm main tnt then after sevral secounds those explode :)

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Nice quad-post you got there...
There's an edit button at the bottom of the post.
Concussion bomb? Why not have it kill them instead? Big-tnt is pretty close to it already.
M16? What about the other nine shots that hit no one?
Mysterious stranger?
Got this idea from fallout3 what u do is buy 1 mysterious stranger or a shorter name if u can come up with one and once u buy it you place it and random pistol shots get fire agianst enemys you get points mysterious stranger stays for 30 secounds once that time is up hes gone......
Not a chance. Zombies were taken out for using no skills. This is the almost exact same thing with a different name.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
This is a longshot, but possibly a sort of lava wall thing?
The cost would be 30
Sort of like /write, you place 2 blocks to determine the direction, then there are 2 block pillars which appear 4 spaces apart, and It fires pulses of lava between it that kills people. If one of the blocks is destroyed, the whole thing gets destroyed. If a block is not destroyed, the thing will stay.
It would look like this:
8=block
0=lava
_=nothing

8____8
8____8
Then

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Well, hmm.. First off, a tripwire was already suggested that was similar to this (and denied). Secondly, it would only have practical application in CTF or something, and I don't think that it would be a very fair thing. Third, it doesn't require any skill. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.