What do you want as a future tnt wars weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner2

Reaction score
hehe a chopper gunner or an invisible tripwire thing...oh or kevlar so people can't pistol me :O

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Cele I think Marn means as in it will go a certain amount of blocks or seconds then it blows up
Also JLS I am not sure if that would be easy to code and it would be pretty overpowered

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Cele I think Marn means as in it will go a certain amount of blocks or seconds then it blows up
Also JLS I am not sure if that would be easy to code and it would be pretty overpowered
There is a feature built into the server, which allows you to just run into a person to kill them, it is by default turned off, and as far as I'm aware is only available to one person at a time.
KingSam had it on and it would display: "Alkatraz was destroyed by KingSam's Sexiness", Back when Thalassa was Bea, we had a few games with: "Bob was killed by Bea's Stinger"

Celebrir

Reaction score
There is a feature built into the server, which allows you to just run into a person to kill them, it is by default turned off, and as far as I'm aware is only available to one person at a time.
KingSam had it on and it would display: "Alkatraz was destroyed by KingSam's Sexiness", Back when Thalassa was Bea, we had a few games with: "Bob was killed by Bea's Stinger"
I would like to have this as a game mode. Like tntonly. If you activate it there will be one catcher team and one runner team.

More information will come later

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I would like to have this as a game mode. Like tntonly. If you activate it there will be one catcher team and one runner team.

More information will come later
No, it would be unfair to the running team.
TNT Wars shouldn't have something where you run like crazy from your enemies. If you want runners and catchers, go to Zombie.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Bomb dropper
Assuming your up there pillared, you can place the bomb dropper on the side of a flying block and it drops, and will explode when it hits the nearest block to its bottom.

S

Setup

Bomb dropper
Assuming your up there pillared, you can place the bomb dropper on the side of a flying block and it drops, and will explode when it hits the nearest block to its bottom.
Suggested that to KingSam some days ago, but i(along with you) missed the fact that you can use it for insta TNT, just placing it on the floor, and we don't really want that.

Now a time (ex 4 sec) before it explodes could work, or that it wont explode if placed directly on a block.
But i really like the idea of a bomb you can drop on people, but as i said, it just might not work out if put in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.