War and Peace

NamelessHero

Reaction score
Hello, I am Namelesshero,

I have news for the server. I have a small group of rouges(~8 people, they know who they are, I will not address them) and I have a warning to all. We will kill everyone. On sight. No questions asked.

That may sound harsh, but apparently most people were unaware that I was starting the war on the server. So now I say it openly, we will roam the server and kill anyone we meet. If you see us, don't bother chatting, don't bother saying that you are peaceful. Either RUN or FIGHT.

We are D.E.A.T.H. - Disciples of Eternal Adjudication and Templars of Heresy.

Now there are a couple of rules we follow.

1. We DO NOT kill unarmed people. If you have an iron+ sword/axe, you will be targeted. IF you are wearing 2+ pieces of armor, we will target you. Otherwise, we don't care if you have 1000 diamonds in your inv, as long as we see no weapons/armor, you can safely pass.

2. We DO NOT raid the same place more than twice a day, usually with at least 3 hours interval. So if you got raided, fear not, we won't be back soon.

3. We GIVE A WARNING before we attack builders/miners.

4. We DO NOT kill AFK-ers, we will watch as we pass by them, if they happen to go out of AFK.

So I say to you, players of Blocktopia, UNITE! We will kill everyone we meet, and from now on I want to meet groups of people! We do not fear death, we seek it. Make sure we have a hard time! UNITE PEOPLE!

EDIT: Added a few rules
EDIT: Added a name for our group

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Names:
Tarno
Namelesshero
Sp3ct3r_2k11
masterbubu

Razinao

Base co-ords:
(Around that area)
Feel free to raid their base.
I also notice that they are being a bit proud over PvP, who says a group of 2 with Sharpness III diamond swords can't easily take out more than 2 of you? Nobody, because they can.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Names:
Tarno
Namelesshero
Sp3ct3r_2k11
masterbubu

Base co-ords:
(Around that area)
I also notice that they are being a bit proud over PvP, who says a group of 2 with Sharpness III diamond swords can't easily take out more than 2 of you? Nobody, because they can.
Around that area will get you wandering aimlessly, you only have about 5 of the people of the group.

I'm also pretty sure none of us endorsed this message, but we've got diamond swords too, and we've been enchanting em'.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
May I advice you not to mine blocks. I had a chest under my floor and someone grieved in and took all. That's illegal. Since you're little group of amateurs likes to raid I advice you not to. I don't blame you and the others though, but, if it happens again and one of your names is on it, you're history, so, just an advice. Think twice. thanks.

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: Notme and Stieben

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Names:
Tarno
Namelesshero
Sp3ct3r_2k11
masterbubu

Base co-ords:
(Around that area)
1: You are off your coordinates by about 200 blocks. Congratulations.
2: You cannot get in the base due to several rule violations if you do so. They are as follows
• 1 : You are not allowed to pillar over our walls. Granted, you can do that and you still can't get in
• 2 : You can only get in if you break blocks from the outside [namely, white wool]. This also applies to the roof at the present time.
• 3 : The nether portal is closed off from the outside in the nether. If you choose to use a nether portal jump in to our base, it is also added to security through a piston lock that we can freely open from inside but break wool to get inside from the outside
• 4 : Entering through the mines is also impossible due to another lock.
• 5 : Attempts to open the doors with redstone is both A: griefing and B: Impossible anyway.
• 6 : Attempts to open the piston lock from the nether portal side is griefing due to the requirement of block placements to get the redstone to work. And I know where those pockets are.

"Feel free to get banned trying to raid our base".

Courtesy of Raz.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
From what I can tell, they are just a small band of warriors who think they are gods at PvP and can kill anyone and everyone, So what if everyone piles their base now they we all know their co-ords?
1: You are off your coordinates by about 200 blocks. Congratulations.
2: You cannot get in the base due to several rule violations if you do so. They are as follows
• 1 : You are not allowed to pillar over our walls. Granted, you can do that and you still can't get in
• 2 : You can only get in if you break blocks from the outside [namely, white wool]. This also applies to the roof at the present time.
• 3 : The nether portal is closed off from the outside in the nether. If you choose to use a nether portal jump in to our base, it is also added to security through a piston lock that we can freely open from inside but break wool to get inside from the outside
• 4 : Entering through the mines is also impossible due to another lock.
• 5 : Attempts to open the doors with redstone is both A: griefing and B: Impossible anyway.
• 6 : Attempts to open the piston lock from the nether portal side is griefing due to the requirement of block placements to get the redstone to work. And I know where those pockets are.

"Feel free to get banned trying to raid our base".

Courtesy of Raz.
I went by co-ords that I was told, and anyone can enderpearl over the walls, and we can easily target the group while they are outside of the base anyway, this thread can essentially make you enemy of everyone.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But you don't. You're 200 blocks off and another 5440 blocks off from the second base coordinates.
Explains why Jolteon42 went to their base and was attacked at around 0 -1000.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this thread is going to shits.

Nameless was just stating that he would kill people on sight now; He wasn't saying "Oh look at me, I am so grand at PvP. Kneel down before me and kiss my toes." Please keep it civil, You would in-game so why not here?

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Imma drop this little warning in here....

We've had to deal with shit like this before on a lot of previous servers... and most likely with a number of the same people involved. and the "Don't be an asshole" applies through all our community.

If you don't regulate youself, I will step in and regulate this for you.

Also, no more then twice a day, with a three hour interval? That still means, potentially, 4 times in a 12 hour period. Or at the very least twice daily.

How about switching that up to not hitting settlements less then four people only once every two days? I don't care what you do with wandering people. But invading someone's home four times in 12 hours is a very dick thing to do.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
We're not even active enough to raid four times in a single day, let alone 12 hours.

However I will take that into account. Killing someone just to be an asshole won't happen from me (killing people repeatedly at their bed spawn, repeatedly attacking their chests until they have to live in fear) and in turn, we won't be happy if people just camp outside our base 24/7 and repeatedly harass us.

So it works both ways. We won't be dicks, no one else will be dicks :)

• Agree
Reactions: wateronflamz

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
I think what nameless said that he would raid twice in a three hour interval which means that those two raids are within a 24 hour period. but the minimum time between those raids are 3 hours. which means that the raids will, again, twice within a 24 hour period.

NamelessHero

Reaction score
Alright let me make some things clear

Angel, I never said we are PvP gods, nor did we say that nothing can kill us. We want to be killed, we want to have some action. If you think you can't take us on, run, Jolteon did a nice job running, and he lived. We won't spawn kill near beds and we will strictly follow the rules.

Oh and Malacath, we did raid your cliff fortress 2 days ago(I think) and we did take some random items, but I can ensure you we did not destroy any blocks. We gathered and replanted the wheat farm though, that is legal as far as I know.

Dlmt3

Reaction score
I would just like to warn everyone, NamelessHero is the best PvPer you will meet on the server, I personally have beaten him just once, and that was when I griefed into my home to ambush him, after I trapped him in it. He is not to be taken lightly, although I would love to fight him, but he's always in a group.

Now, for your post, Don't overdo it, trust me, staff will be on you, when you over PvP, people complain, when people complain staff get irritated, when staff get irritated its not fun for you. I would know.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Let me just say that I only carry a sword to protect myself against hostile mobs (i.e. spiders, skeletons, zombies, etc). If you come across me and think I am raring for a fight, I am not. If you want to fight me, I shall willingly pay you with resources that I have on me for a safe release, so that I may live to flee another day.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Let me just say that I only carry a sword to protect myself against hostile mobs (i.e. spiders, skeletons, zombies, etc). If you come across me and think I am raring for a fight, I am not. If you want to fight me, I shall willingly pay you with resources that I have on me for a safe release, so that I may live to flee another day.
I've seen Nazza get away that way, quite possibly would work. <3 (I actually have no idea how this works, I guess it's really up to the Scouting Party leader)

• Love
Reactions: Nazza1