Waning Sunset -- GAME OVER -- MAFIA WIN

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well since the day is ending in 30 minutes I think I should say that Pink is giving me scum vibe out of known boundries. If you see this, haven't placed your vote and are town then please consider that pink could be scum.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Ltin - Aqua (1/6)
Vatumok- ComputerGuy_, Ltin, PinkUnicornz (3/6)
Aqua - Nottykitten (1/6)
PinkUnicornz - TheWeakGuy48_, Ooglie101 (2/6)
ComputerGuy_ - Mulbery (1/6)

Not Voting - Vatumok, webpaige (2/10)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount of Day 2

Ltin - Aqua (1/6)
Vatumok- ComputerGuy_, Ltin, PinkUnicornz (3/6)
Aqua - Nottykitten (1/6)
PinkUnicornz - TheWeakGuy48_, Ooglie101 (2/6)
ComputerGuy_ - Mulbery (1/6)
Notty - webpaige (1/6)

Not Voting - Vatumok (1/10)

--

Vatumok will be lynched...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The sun sunk lower and lower in the sky and the townsfolk had reached the end of the day, and, with the most votes on him to be the next killed, Vatumok was destined to die that night. The citizens gathered round him, closing in on him in a circle, preventing him from escaping. A bottle of deadly poison was handed to him, and he was instructed to drink, or be violently attacked to death by the hands of the town. Choosing to take the dignified way out, Vatumok opened the bottle and drank. A few seconds passed, and Vatumok's eyes widened, and he started to choke. The town held their breath - some looked away, some stood and watched stoically, as a man they once called a friend began to die in front of them. But before he dropped to the ground, Vatomuk's hand, shaking slightly from the pain as his insides were burnt by the poison, slowly reached down into his pocket. Before the townsfolk could react, Vatumok pulled out a pistol, pointed it at ComputerGuy_, and pulled the trigger. ComputerGuy_ fell to the ground - a bullet wedged in his head - and Vatumok then fell too. After they were able to escape the shock of what had just occured, the town checked the bodies, and then the houses, of the two dead citizens. For Vatumok, it was obvious, with his concealed gun and his diary that they found, that he was innocent, and had planned to use his grandfather's gun, along with his single bullet, as one last attempt at doing some good on the moment of his death. For ComputerGuy_, nothing was found of any significance, and so it was concluded that he was simply an ordinary, innocent citizen of the town. Guilt and anger filled their hearts as they locked their doors for another night, with not one but two innocent allies lying cold and dead outside.

Vatumok, a Hunter, has been lynched.

ComputerGuy_, a Vanilla Townie, has been shot dead.

It is now Night 3. Please send in your night actions, if any. You have until Monday 16th October 20:00 GMT before dawn.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the morning sun lifts into the sky and the birds songs dance across the rooftops, the townsfolk emerge from their homes. Converging at their usual spot beneath their founder's statue each, in turn, comes to a halt, as they behold the latest death in their town; a bloody corpse lay beneath the statue, their stomach and chest punctured with wounds, and a thick red line through their neck where their throat hung out, en-flamed and swollen. It was Mulbery. After the body was dragged away, one of the carriers returned with something they found on her body - a magnifying glass. Later inspection of their house revealed a drawer with a set of binoculars, a torch and a diary consisting of plans to spend their nights stalking their neighbors in an attempt to learn of their disposition. Mulbery was a Tracker. The sun hides behind thick gray clouds as the morning opens up to a cold day. Thunder rumbles in the air, far away.

Mulbery, a Tracker, has been killed.

It is now Day 3.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to no-lynch.

Living players (7):

1) TheWeakGuy48_
2) Vatumok - Lynched Day 2
3) Nottykitten
4) HKCaper - Died Night 1
5) Iggish - Lynched Day 1
6) Mulbery - Died Night 3
7) PinkUnicornz
8) ComputerGuy_ - Shot Day 2
9) Ltin
10) Enderfive - Died Night 2
11) webpaige
12) Ooglie101
13) Aqua

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
??? Wait now I'm actually going to have to put in effort only to either choose the wrong person or have the rest of the town choose the wrong person and lose no matter what. Oh well I'd appreciate it if everyone would claim!

I'm a Vanilla Towny

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean, if we look at yesterdays lynch we see that clearly Ltin/Pink pushed for a Vatumok Lynch (tbh without really giving any reasons), while he was imo the most likely to be town. I'll vote pink, but I'm also up for a Ltin lynch.

Vote Pink