Waning Sunset -- GAME OVER -- MAFIA WIN

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Any particular reason why you are reading us in that way?
At this point the game is over and I can't be bothered to type out an essay; you are obvious, pink has 0 inactivity and most recent post is too suspicious, the entire thing screams newbie mafia who doesn't want to fuck up so is staying silent, Mulb for the same reason as Ender and TWG because seems scummy... also might add computerguy to the list of potentials now as well..

I'd like people who believe I'm innocent to Lynch Ltin first, if he does flip inno then I'm probably over reading everything and am completely wrong on all accounts, it's all I can do this game tbh.

anyway if I become inactive it's not because I have some sneaky strategy or trying to avoid suspicion, it's purely because I don't care

-aqua xoxo

Pink

Reaction score
I am supersuspicious of Vat roght now to be honest, he was the one who started the boringen iggy, he’s the one who made me suspicious And probs other innocent people...

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
The game is not over yet but it will get nearly impossible if we don't lynch a scum today.
I am supersuspicious of Vat roght now to be honest, he was the one who started the boringen iggy, he’s the one who made me suspicious And probs other innocent people...
No, you made yourself suspicious by voting on Iggy.

I did not like everyone going on Ltin so easily because we already know a lot about him. I decided to switch in the end to Iggy simply to get more information. We can always get rid of Ltin later if he's suspicious. Even tho you might see me suspicious for starting a bandwagon on Iggy it did show us a lot more and he was not a power role, the people that followed the bandwagon are at least as suspicious.

If Ender was cop then I have to trust what he says and there's a good chance Ltin and/or Mulbery are bad guys.
I personally think theWeakGuy and Aqua are almost surely town.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So vote vat
?????????
there are more than 4 people in this game

like vat said, if anything he's the least suspicious for placing the first vote and y'all just hopped on it

tbh at this point i don't know whether ltin is just trash or actually mafia BUT i'm lowkey vibing TWG idk why (i mean i've totally been paying my full attention to this game *cough*)

time to call out Nottykitten for not speaking as well <3
also can someone plug the cop result into the weird letter combination probability thingy since i forgot how it works and i'm not bothered enough to learn again!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
tbh at this point i don't know whether ltin is just trash or actually mafia BUT i'm lowkey vibing TWG idk why (i mean i've totally been paying my full attention to this game *cough*)
Same lmao. Tbh this applies to most of my mafia calls LMAO, I can't tell if the mafia is trying to openly control this game and people are just being oblivious or they're just garbagio and don't know what they're doing (No offence, everyone was once. <3)

Anyway, I think I'll shorten my list to Ltin, PinkUnicornz and Sircomputer (or TWG).

• Confusing
Reactions: Comp
D

Deleted member 4601

I'm having slight doubts on Comp primarily due to HK dying on night 1 and the tendency for comp to bring his AoD banter everywhere he goes, though it is far from being a good reason to lynch him.

That aside, however, no one in particular stands out much. I was slightly suspicious of pink on the first day, but now putting things into perspective I doubt her involvement in the mafia.

Here's my thought process on the kill last night so far: The fact that Ender was killed and that the last few people he pointed out for being suspicious are me and comp - now that I do think about it, the paragraph I had above seems like an attempt at distraction (I assure you it's not) - is particularly interesting, in particular to comp and I. Mafia probably did not know that Ender was cop before his role was revealed, and they killed him probably due to him being a strong player - but this raises the question of whether the mafia killed ender in an attempt to distract town from them by pointing fingers at someone else, or as an attempt to eliminate the person who suspected them most (or if they even considered his suspects at all). The former one is a weak argument since the mafia probably did not know Ender's role before hand and they would not know for certain that the rest of town would take whoever his suspects were into consideration, which leaves the latter. This is the part that's really confusing so far because even if I have doubts on Comp I still don't think the chances of him being mafia are particularly higher than anyone else.

I'll recalculate the setup probabilities again tomorrow if no one else is going to do it - it involves a tiny bit of code, but this time we're doubly sure that there's no second killer and we know that there's at least one villager and at least one cop. Hopefully when I calculate the weighted sums for each role something meaningful could come up.

D

Deleted member 4601

Here are the probabilities, updated based on the last two deaths:
And here are the weighted averages for each role:

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
D

Deleted member 4601

Totally forgot about ninjas, oops. There's about a 30% chance of a ninja being in the game.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Ltin - Aqua (1/6)
Vatumok- ComputerGuy_, Ltin (2/6)

Not Voting - TheWeakGuy48_, Vatumok, Nottykitten, Mulbery, PinkUnicornz, webpaige, Ooglie101 (7/10)

A deadline hasn't been set yet, but probably will very soon if activity doesn't pick up.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since nobody is talking and the deadline is tomorrow, I will vote for the pink cuz in my eyes she is most likely to be scum.

Vote Pink

Also, would be nice if everyone said something so we could get the game rolling.

D

Deleted member 4601

I'll just go ahead and vote ComputerGuy_

(Reasoning in previous posts)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
idek whether everyone is bad or mafia still since vat placing the first vote makes him the least suspicious out of everyone on that BW???

truthfully i'm still vibing weak and then its down to comp or pink due to these terrible votes but since comp is new i'd somewhat expect that from him? but i'm pretty certain pink has played mafia before or am i making that up

since deadline incoming
vote PinkUnicornz