Waning Sunset -- GAME OVER -- MAFIA WIN

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What if nobody has a majority?
(like what if 3 votes on inf, 3 on GmK, and 4 on unu?)

GOTCHA
(jk i know you mean person w/ most votes)
Yeah, and also, as a reminder to everyone:

It is now Day 1.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to no-lynch. If a deadline is put in place, in the event of a tie, one of the people who it is tied between will be lynched at random.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why is iggy being BWed again
Well, for me it seems like Ltin was/is being framed and because general inactivity he was the easiest choice to vote. Personally I townread him thus won't vote on him.

I also think that Mulb is town cuz he hasn't really done anything susp inno.

Iggish seems to act a little unusual, of the 3 he seems the most scum-like imo.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh I think it would be nice if Iggish actually said something before getting lynched (if he ends up getting lynched that is). And if hes town with an ability then he can say any information he gathered.

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie
D

Deleted member 4601

Should probably ping Iggish before we proceed - not sure if we'd have enough time to get him to respond but if he could that might help.

• Love
Reactions: Iggish
D

Deleted member 4601

I don't see the need to hold my vote on Ltin anymore since the thread has become a tad bit more active and Ltin has replied so -

unvote

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah so since this is going in a weird direction i thought i'd at least lay out my reasons for suspicions and such

my biggest gripe with mulb is that she's talking a lot (relatively speaking), but saying very little

the whole setup possibilities table thing was utterly useless and easily done by anyone

this:
hey I'm town ya know

Just haven't been taking this as seriously as I would've wanted to because of the inactivity
is just all sorts of wrong

i don't see a townie mindset from mulb, even when accounting for inactivity. he seems more concerned with appearances than solving the game

comp just seems to give no fucks whatsoever and just goes with whoever's on the chopping block. i don't know about you guys but that doesn't seem very town-like in attitude to me. granted, he did say it was his first game, but i'd expect at least some semblance of thought put into your suspicions/votes, and i'm not seeing it right now

everyone bandwagoning iggish right now is automatically bumped up one level in terms of suspicion, regardless of what he turns out to be

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
everyone bandwagoning iggish right now is automatically bumped up one level in terms of suspicion, regardless of what he turns out to be
Hmm.. I really have to disagree, if Iggy turns out to be mafia I am almost certain that all the people joining my bandwagon are good guys. Right now I have trust in most people voting iggy except for Ltin and Pink a bit. Sure, if iggy is innocent it would make us all more suspicious but you are definitely wrong with "regardless of what he turns out to be".

I agree with your suspicion of Mul but she could've just done the table out of boredom (def a Mul thing to do). I think your posts are not 100% legit either Ender. I can defintely see Iggy actually being good while Ender is mafia and now he's setting up a "I told you so" moment to look inno.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Ltin - Aqua, Nottykitten, Iggish (3/7)
Mulbery - Enderfive (1/7)
Iggish - Vatumok, Ltin, TheWeakGuy48_, ComputerGuy_, PinkUnicornz (5/7)

Not Voting - webpaige, Ooglie101, Mulbery (3/12)

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount of Day 1

Ltin - Aqua, Nottykitten, Iggish (3/7)
Mulbery - Enderfive (1/7)
Iggish - Vatumok, Ltin, TheWeakGuy48_, ComputerGuy_, PinkUnicornz (5/7)

Not Voting - webpaige, Ooglie101, Mulbery (3/12)

--

After a very quiet and drawn-out day, the townsfolk quickly turned their heads to Iggish as the sun began to set. Darkness loomed overhead and the day reached its end, and with enough people convinced that he was the best choice to be killed, Iggish was given a bottle of poison, and forced to drink it whole. It didn't take long - maybe just a few seconds - before Iggish was foaming at the mouth, choking, and then, a lifeless body on the ground, laying still under the dying light of dusk. The townsfolk, eager to discover what exactly they had done, immediately searched his belongings; his house, his clothes, his items, everything he had ever owned, but with no sign of him being anything else other than a normal citizen of the town. Iggish was a Vanilla Townie. Some unwilling to face the truth, others sad and regretful, the citizens walk back to their homes, just as the sun fades away completely, and the town is shrouded in darkness. Night has begun.

Iggish, a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

It is now Night 2. Please send in your night actions, if any. You have until Wednesday 4th October 20:00 GMT before dawn.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Another dawn, another day. The citizens draw back their curtains and open their doors to the warm sunlight shining down on the town, and head to their founder's statue - their meeting place - once again. Memories of Iggish's suffering last night still lurk, and some have dificulty standing themselves in the very same spot that they had murdered one of their own. But when one person refused to show up altogether, the townsfolk got worried. They walked to his house - his door was still locked. They smashed the window, climbed inside, ran upstairs and found Enderfive lying on a blood-soaked mattress on his bed, his throat slit open, his jaw locked in a terrified gasp, and his eyes cold and still. After a quick search of his belongings, the townsfolk mourned the loss of such a skilled citizen, for the discovery of a police badge, as well as some scribbled out (possibly by the killer) records on the townsfolk, revealed that Enderfive was a Cop. The townsfolk held a moment of silence for him, covered him over in clean, white sheets, and returned under the comforting strength of the statue, to discuss what they should do next.

Enderfive, a Cop, has been killed.

It is now Day 2.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch, 5 votes to no-lynch.

Living players (10):

1) TheWeakGuy48_
2) Vatumok
3) Nottykitten
4) HKCaper - Died Night 1
5) Iggish - Lynched Day 1
6) Mulbery
7) PinkUnicornz
8) ComputerGuy_
9) Ltin
10) Enderfive - Died Night 2
11) webpaige
12) Ooglie101
13) Aqua

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So I'm maf reading Pinkunicornz, Ltin and possibly Mul or TheWeakGuy

Gonna continue the Ltin because why not, this game is pretty much donezo anyway due to dumb bandwagons and bad hosting™

so see ya next game folks.

vote Ltin

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
From enderfive:
aqua and vatu seem town
comp and mul are setting off all sorts of alarms for me
ltin is just being weird
iggish is doing nothing notable
Considering ender is cop I think that he might have hinted that either Aqua or Vat is town. He might have hinted at comp/mulb being scum but it's kinda unlikely since then he probably would claim cop and show the positive result.

I could make a list of who I think is scum and who is town, but I don't have a read on like most of the people in the setup. I will see how the day goes before making any more assumptions.