Usernames!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Mine is actually kinda cool....

My dad, when I was young, game me a nickname that was Nitasu, as it's close to the backwards spelling of my irl name. (Austin, for those who don't know). The 987? Well... I forget.

TROLOLOLO!

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
This is a good story. I'm not sure if any of you remember the guy brave_gold_heart? But I met him first on zombies when he was a trusted in about mid 2010 and for some strange reason I really looked up to him. Thereafter, I made a joke with him making an account called "MIKE_BRAVE_HEART" you can tell by how annoying the name looks, it was simply a joke account and I started playing on it more and more.

JtTorso told me to change my name for staff impersonation, but right when that happened, Brave resigned from Trusted, which left me able to keep the name.

A Few months later, I left Blocktopia, came back in September 2011 and wanted a new name. I decided to take the initials of "MIKE_BRAVE_HEART" and make it M_B_H, I debated for awhile if I should keep this name, but seemingly enough, it stuck around. But most people call me Mike from that old account.

Brave

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
This is a good story. I'm not sure if any of you remember the guy brave_gold_heart? But I met him first on zombies when he was a trusted in about mid 2010 and for some strange reason I really looked up to him. Thereafter, I made a joke with him making an account called "MIKE_BRAVE_HEART" you can tell by how annoying the name looks, it was simply a joke account and I started playing on it more and more.

JtTorso told me to change my name for staff impersonation, but right when that happened, Brave resigned from Trusted, which left me able to keep the name.

A Few months later, I left Blocktopia, came back in September 2011 and wanted a new name. I decided to take the initials of "MIKE_BRAVE_HEART" and make it M_B_H, I debated for awhile if I should keep this name, but seemingly enough, it stuck around. But most people call me Mike from that old account.

Brave
And I always thought Brave stole that name from you.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I was at Eeveon's/Kattzen's house, while I was trying to come up with a name, Eeveon kept shooting down all of my AMAZING ideas, Until eventually I said Forest Knight..He then told me to put an underscore between it.

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
When I was around 8 or so, I was trying to think of something random for my YT channel name. Harmak was one of the things that came to mind. I combined it with my name, Paul, and there's where my name came from.

And now Harmak is my middle name and is used in everything I do. Best thing that happened when I was 8 or so, right there.

Dio4344

Reaction score
Dio4344
Stands for my last name that starts with Dio, I started using the user name when i made an account on my playstation, Before Dio, I used to use Rice67 for some reason, but that was taken of Minecraft and Playstation so I went with Dio4344

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
solis22

My Real Name Is Sebastian Solis so When I started playing Minecraft I decided to put solis and I had to put two numbers and I decided to put 22 because its my favorite number.

Some People Ask me if solis22 is not like a monster and I am like ._. No its my second name...

Thats How I got the Username solis22.

Reactions: Jeff0521

wall345

Reaction score
Well, Wall345 is a mixture of diffrent things really...
Wall= walleye= fav fish in the world!
345= numbers on the keyboard from left to right in order... because 123 is too mainstream... lol I sound like a fancy hipster! ^=^

FRUITLOOP1001

Reaction score
Fruitloop1001
So, about three or four years ago (Hard to remember) I had a friend who would always call me Fruits or Loopy or Fruitloops. Not sure what the Fruit part meant but l know that the loop part meant 'crazy' or 'Insane'. So when I got Minecraft she said "Hey Loopy, why don't you use my Nickname for ya' on here?" AND SO I DID. I just added '1001' because '101' was too used. We don't talk anymore, but I still have to thank her for giving me my awesome username!

radman573

Reaction score
Well....
On the site radicalplay.com, there was a game called super X-bots (I think D:)

I stole radman from a username there and I just added 573 for no reason :D

Knight365

Reaction score
I created this name many years ago when I was about 8 years old, I liked knights, and I added the number of days in a year to the end of it. I couldn't think of anything better to make my MC account name out of so I just copied it. Too bad now I want Rikaru.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
My name slowly evolves over time.
First off, I made the name Samwhop8 as my RuneScape name. I wanted something different from my Club Penguin username (Jeans7beans, don't ask xD) so I got my name, don't know where I got the whop from but eh, and added my age to the end. (Yes, I was 8, deal with it c: Club Penguin is self-explanatory.)

Uhh, some years after, I initialised the username to SW8, and imagined it to be sorta like Sw-eight. So Swate evolved and was born from an eccentric eight-year-old RS player's username. I'm gonna go lie down now.

Another thing, my name seems to be evolving again xD lots of people are starting to pronounce it Swah-tay instead of Swate (rhyming with gate or mate.) I'm fine with it though, I've decided I want to have this huge name-evolution process and so I'm just going with the flow and seeing how my name will evolve. Sorta like Chinese Whispers, but it'll take a while. xD

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
My name slowly evolves over time.
First off, I made the name Samwhop8 as my RuneScape name. I wanted something different from my Club Penguin username (Jeans7beans, don't ask xD) so I got my name, don't know where I got the whop from but eh, and added my age to the end. (Yes, I was 8, deal with it c: Club Penguin is self-explanatory.)

Uhh, some years after, I initialised the username to SW8, and imagined it to be sorta like Sw-eight. So Swate evolved and was born from an eccentric eight-year-old RS player's username. I'm gonna go lie down now.

Another thing, my name seems to be evolving again xD lots of people are starting to pronounce it Swah-tay instead of Swate (rhyming with gate or mate.) I'm fine with it though, I've decided I want to have this huge name-evolution process and so I'm just going with the flow and seeing how my name will evolve. Sorta like Chinese Whispers, but it'll take a while. xD
:D
Night_slayer_ said:
Ha,ha...don't get sweaty.
<made up but said it somewhere...

flan67

Reaction score
flan: popped up in my head while playing a game; I didn't know it was a food

67: tried using flan for a username for some other thing, but needed numbers, so i just randomly chose it

Spencer75

Reaction score
I recently changed over to a new username so I'll list both.

Vault93: I got this one while playing Fallout 3 in 2009/2010 on the Xbox 360. I loved exploring the abandoned vaults in the Capital Wasteland, and since I couldn't think of a decent username I just chose that. "Vault" was already taken so I just added my birth year to the end of it, "93".

Spencer75: In July 2012, after using Vault93 for a few years I fancied a new username. I thought for a bit and decided just to have my last name with a few numbers on the end, and I liked the numbers "75". Of course when I go to create my account on Minecraft it's already taken, so I put a 2 between the 7 and 5.

octopusmaster

Reaction score
Username: octopusmaster
How I should have put it: Octopusmaster
I got it first when making a username for Spore, I was like "Hey, octopi are awesome but i don't wanna just an Octopi, I wanna be their master. So thats where it stuck. Also Octopi are my favorite sealife animal, and now my favorite :p

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I suppose my name should have some deep, interesting meaning. But I'm afraid it doesn't. I chose Biblius as my username because I thought it sounded reverent, and that it would be easier to gain respect with a respectable name. I also had (still have) an unhealthy addiction to books. In retrospect, it was actually fairly cunning for my 15-year-old self at the time.