Usernames!

tommy

Reaction score
Hey there, this thread is all about the origin of usernames.

It is simple, first say your username.

Then tell us how you got it or how you came up with it. What might it mean? What does it stand for?
Anything that might be in your name that means something.

Here is an example of my name:

Tommyd11 Tommy is my first name and D is my last initial. Finally the 11 for the year I got Minecraft 2011 (it was really 2010 but it was the 28 or so of December so I went with 2011)

So I am curious what is in your username!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ooglie101 = Ooglie originated from two things, firstly that show Ooglies and how much I used to say Oog and how my IRL name ends in lie. The 101 is just a number I always used and the bus that I catch weekly.

And that is the origin of my username c:

hywel45

Reaction score
Hywel is my realname and i tried to use it with a game, and it was taken and a suggestion was Hywel45 so I used that and its pretty much stuck with me scince

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
77_is_the_best
Need I say more?

77 is my favourite number and I just did some random username when I was showed minecraft by a friend. I would never have thought that I would get into it so much.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Pikmon2 came is my first you username I ever had, and came from my brother. We made back when I got Game Maker and decided to join the Game maker site (Back in '08). Its a combination of "Pikmon" and "Pokemon". I think the 2 was just for 2 nintendo franchises in one.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Theodorre.

Contrary to popular belief, I didn't name my username after Theodorre the Chipmunk. I just liked the name Theodore but as Theodore was already taken, I decided to see if anyone had thought of adding an extra 'r' to Theodore (I'm not a big fan of adding numbers to the end of my usernames). Surprisingly, it wasn't taken, even though I bought Minecraft in November 2011 :p

Reactions: JKangaroo

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
TΣÄGƒížž (twangfizz)

I was sick and couldn't sleep for 3 days and on the 4th day when I was trying to fall asleep I started thinking of random word combinations. 'Nuff said

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Chris360kss

Chris=first name
360=number I used on my Email adress because the one I wanted was taken
Kss=acronym of the name of my primary school(Kedron State School)

I wish I had a better username .-.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottycat: My cat is named Notty, and its a cat.
Also Nottykitten: I forgot my pass on the (old) forums, and I decided to make another account,
And as Nottycat was already taken by me, I needed another name. So instead of cat I got kitten.
And I sticked with it on the new forums =3
Pet usernames ftw.

Reaction score
Username: BiggestKirbyFan
BiggestKirbyFan - Simple I'm the Biggest, Kirby, Fan. I was a fan of kirby at the time. Even though I don't like Kirby as much as I use to, I'm stuck with this name :p

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Duffie
I took Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, replaced the B in Buffy with a D from Darien, my real name. After that, I changed y to ie, to make it Duffie.

I always changed my title to Duffie the Zombie Runner. :p

Mapledata (YouTube)
I was a Maplestory maniac at the time of account creation, and came up with this name.

Momijiha
Mapleleaf in Japanese. I thought it was a nice touch. :p

Momijideta
Mapledata in Japanese.

• Winner
Reactions: omgitsathong