Usernames!

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Kylieanna: My original name was not actually Kylieanna. My original account was "kylieana" (I was a horrible speller at the time, and I didn't want the "anna" at the end to sound too much like my real name.). Kylieana was one of my characters; She was a kung fu cheetah at the time. When I ended up getting minecraft, I accidentally mispelled "Kylieana" to "Kylieanna". And so, Kylieanna was born.

I'm quite fine with my name, I just wish it was something like "Miki" or "Karaneku".

Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
JKangaroo: pronoun (p. Jay-kay-Kangaroo)
Possible Definition: (Joking (JK) Kangaroo)

The first letter J stands for the first letter of my nickname: That being Joey.
And, as we all know, Joey's are Baby Kangaroos.
So-- We stick J at the Beginning of Kangaroo and presto!
JKangaroo!
(And no, I am not Australian)

G

Guest35486

Claire1018.
Claire is my first name. (Yes, how surprising ._.)
And 1018 is my birthday: October 18th.
I have no idea what I was thinking when I made that name. :confused: (I usually do not include my name/birthday in my account names.)
Yeah I know, not the most exciting name story, but hey, it's true.

Bernerbear13

Reaction score
'Berner' is kinda a nickname for Bernese Mountain Dogs. I have a Berner called Crystal and so I decided to make my username about her :p
'Bear' is one of Crystal's nicknames, because she's so big.
'13' is my lucky number.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Claire1018.
Claire is my first name. (Yes, how surprising ._.)
And 1018 is my birthday: October 18th.
I have no idea what I was thinking when I made that name. :confused: (I usually do not include my name/birthday in my account names.)
Yeah I know, not the most exciting name story, but hey, it's true.
I used to have an account on something once.
It was called "annais07"
I was 7 when I created it, and anna is a nickname for me.
it's so embarrasing ahbwkjbakwjg

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
Maxyz73 - I first used it back in 2008, on my MySpace profile
At that time I prefered to be called Max over my real name, I tried out alot of different variatons,
until I randomly got Maxyz (Max~/last letters of alphabet), cause I thought it sounded cool and added 73, my birthday initials (7th march), and from that moment on I stick with the name Maxyz73 as Username: Minecraft, NFS, Youtube, etc. (alternatively McMaxyz on RotMG)
That's it lol.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
My favourite football team is Manchester United.
One end of their stadium is the Stretford End. 01 were random numbers, but then I played other games until Stretford09 and 007 (James Bond y'know :p) then my 11th game was minecraft and Stretford01 is here.

kayla0297

Reaction score
Kayla0297

Didnt want to use my actuall name, so a surprise there because lots think my name is Kayla xD
0297 - born in the second month, 1997, so yeah.

It is a username my dad thought of for me when I was 8, I would change it now if I could.

Reactions: AvantGarde

Stieben

Reaction score
Username: Stieben
Reason: Stieben sounds like my real name. Someone called me Stieben a loooong time ago in real life and maybe a year or two later I started using the name on the internet. I have used it ever since. Besides, it sounds very Austrian, which matches my skin (made the skin later, obviously): Der lederhosen! Ja wohl! Where's the beer.

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
Well,I wanted a 'dark' name after what had happened with my runescape username,assasin_ja(guess the error).
LIFE STORY:
The problem with my username for runescape was troll,I only realised when I was wound up by my friends,then it all started..I was getting called assin' ja or ass..or ass as in the word ja..then I quit runescape for a while..still annoyed that my previous account was locked for innactivity,I started playing C.O.D. Blackops-I sucked at zombies so I wanted to get better,so I watched people on youtube..the Syndicate project...Tom Syndicate was smashing them zombie brains in like [insert phrase here].Then..halfway through one of his livestreams he decided to play minecraft-still had no clue what it was-during which he showed his house,farm and docks.He went to kill zombies so I thought I'd get into it..then an old friend rejoined runescape-his name xXshadowsXx.My friends were very off-putting as me joining minecraft..but runescape was getting more and more boring..so I went to make an account..But the problem was I needed an account.
So I went with Shadow_knight as my name..FFS...Shadow_ninja?..Shadow_slayer?This is getting annoying..[Suggested names]Shadow_slayer(#)(#)(#)(#)-numbers in usernames suck.How about abit of wordplay..hmm...it might work!
Shadow_knight sucks..Night_slayer_..please..WOOT!

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Love

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
lovedaice:
Correct -CORRECT- pronunciation: love-da-ice
How people seem compelled to pronounce it: love-dayce
How I pronounce it to make them happy: love-dayce

I had tried to make an account using theiceman12 for Minecraft -since I use The Iceman for a lot of things, and 12 is my lucky number- but I apparently went to minecraft.COM, not .NET. Derp. It appears minecraft.COM is no longer up.
So, new plan.
I really wanted to go with my usual names -Latios, The_Iceman, ect.- but I decided to change it up for Minecraft. I wanted to keep "ice", so I began to think of other names I could use.
Ice_Killer... nope.
I could use "theiceman12" for this... But I told myself to change.
Hm... Well. I love ice...
Loveice.
That doesn't sound right.
love_da_ice ... but I hate using underscores.
I love that name, but without any underscores of numbers.
So, there, lovedaice was born.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

eviltomb

Reaction score
my name is because of me and my brother wanting contrasting names and liked wizards, warlocks, ect. so He thought of purescroll. that left me with eviltome but i misspelled it eviltomb. It just stuck after that.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
This was centuries ago...
I had no idea what nick I could take... and in TV was some news about movie (Shrek I or something) that got Oscar prize.
Since I'm polish "c" letter was "k" latter.
So I had my idea for nick: I wrote that name in opposite direction and replaced "ks" with x.
raxo was too short to register, so I picked raxo2222 as my nick. And its stuck with me for centuries.

OFFTOPIC:
I wonder what is origin of Araidian nick...
Araider? :p