Underrated Games

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Roxas, the similarities between us are seriously starting to frighten me. Croc was also one of my favorite games when I was little, and the small amount of attention it received has been dissapoitning.

YSOCLONE

Reactions: Amorix

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Amorix

Reaction score
Okay.
Minecraft
*gasp*
Yes. This game is underrated and overrated.
To some its "The best game ever" And to others its "A horrible game with sucky graphics"
You called Minecraft underrated?
About 21,500,000 people have accounts on the site, and that's just from the last tine I've checked.
4,900,000 Have premium accounts.
Yeah, you sure you don't want to retract your statement?

matthewson45

Reaction score
Section 8 prejudice because everyone thought it was going to be as bad as the original section 8 but prejudice has way more content and its only 15 bucks.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Amorix

Reaction score
Spectrobes
...Why hadn't I mentioned that yet?
Yes, though. Spectrobes is a damn good game.
It eliminates unnecessary level grinding by letting you feed the Spectrobes to increase their levels.
The gameplay was interesting, as you could expect some decent action in combat.
I think the main reason it's so underrated is because people saw it and, without much knowledge of the game itself, thought 'It's just a Pokemon ripoff,' which isn't true at all.

Reactions: Jayfeather

Pokemon365

Reaction score
...Why hadn't I mentioned that yet?
Yes, though. Spectrobes is a damn good game.
It eliminates unnecessary level grinding by letting you feed the Spectrobes to increase their levels.
The gameplay was interesting, as you could expect some decent action in combat.
I think the main reason it's so underrated is because people saw it and, without much knowledge of the game itself, thought 'It's just a Pokemon ripoff,' which isn't true at all.
I also love the local wifi matches. My freind and i would battle it out.

• Agree
Reactions: Amorix

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

Nobody specified that it had to be an electronic game.

Best played on a proper board as pictured above, but theres some decent electronic versions for the philistines out there. As for being underrated, sure there's an estimated 40 million players out there worldwide, but almost all of those are in East Asia. I've met maybe 5 people who even know the rules the last few years. People think you're asking them to leave if you inquire about playing a game.

Pokemon365

Reaction score

Best played on a proper board as pictured above, but theres some decent electronic versions for the philistines out there. As for being underrated, sure there's an estimated 40 million players out there worldwide, but almost all of those are in East Asia. I've met maybe 5 people who even know the rules the last few years. People think you're asking them to leave if you inquire about playing a game.
I love that game. I think i still remember the rules.

Amorix

Reaction score

This is 'Go,' right?