Underrated Games

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What games do you think don't have/get the attention they deserve?

Post your opinions!

My opinion:
For me, it HAS to be Star Wars Battlefront II. It is a nice first and third person shooter with multiple maps and character classes to choose from. Also included is a full campaign, the Galactic Conquest gaming mode, and more! Let's not forget to mention the pure fun you can have playing with or against your friend! :D

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
What games do you think don't have/get the attention they deserve?

Post your opinions!

My opinion:
For me, it HAS to be Star Wars Battlefront II. It is a nice first and third person shooter with multiple maps and character classes to choose from. Also included is a full campaign, the Galactic Conquest gaming mode, and more! Let's not forget to mention the pure fun you can have playing with or against your friend! :D
Battlefront II...
WHY YOU SO STEAL MY POST? :(

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Oh, get ready for a long list.
The Blinx Franchise: It's a cat. With a vacuum cleaner. That doubles as a weapon. That controls TIME. Self explanatory.
Voodoo Vince: It's a nice and unique platformer where you can brutally murder yourself to kill your enemies. You are a voodoo doll after all! And Vince has a great personality, by my standards.
Monster Tale: It executes an action/adventure genre with the pet raising genre. And it's done pretty well.
Spongebob SquarePants: BfBB, Movie, &RotFD: They're all good platformers, and have amazing music. They are on the edge of what Spongebob can and can't do without crossing it.
The Munchables: The same mechanic as Katamari, but instead, it teaches a moral lesson to eat your vegetables. Otherwise, they will rampage and destroy your home.
Crush Hour: WWE wrestlers trade their muscles in for muscle cars that can destroy each other.
Odin Sphere: It's a unique RPG. The areas are circular and the attack system works with the way it was programmed. Only problem? It can get laggy with too many enemies on screen.
No More Heroes 1,2 & MadWorld: Nice hack n' slash games, if I say so myself. Use the wii remote well.

And if you consider it underrated...

Pikmin 1 & 2: It has great controls, Pikmin has a great storyline, the concept of controlling little critters is fun to play with, and it supports ANIMAL ABUSE.

So there's my little list. Of course I have much more, but I'll post those when I remember them.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
No More Heroes 1,2 & MadWorld: Nice hack n' slash games, if I say so myself. Use the wii remote well.
... No More Heroes is underrated? :x

Those are, like, one of my most favorite Wii games. So fun. :D

Pikmin 1 & 2: It has great controls, Pikmin has a great storyline, the concept of controlling little critters is fun to play with, and it supports ANIMAL ABUSE.
Steve the Trooper. :3

---

Well, some games that I have in mind are on the computer. I'd have to say that, most of the time, Maplestory can be highly underrated. The only reason I have underrated it, myself, is because they abuse the NX Cash in the game. I don't think it should be underrated just because of that, as you can still enjoy the game without a little spending money!

I can't really think of anything else as of now, but I'm sure I can come back and state more underrated games. :p

As for overrated games...

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony. Best. Soundtrack. Ever. Also insanely fun shoot 'em up & bullet hell game. And hard if the difficulty is at anything above Normal (lowest difficulty). Good thing it was in the Humble Bundle, but it still doesn't get the attention it deserves.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Pikmin is underrated?...
I said if you consider it, because it could be debatable a bit. Possibly.
... No More Heroes is underrated? :x

Those are, like, one of my most favorite Wii games. So fun. :D
The game has been made more popular multiple YouTube users, though if not for them, not as many people would have played the games.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
BF3 is pretty ossum but I can't consider it underrated because battlefield is slowly becoming more popular than call of duty.
Agreed.

Which is why I didn't enjoy it when my brothers picked MW3 over BF3, because MW3 got boring quick for me. D:

Anyways, underrated games...

Don't think I have any more yet.

Probably because most of the games I play are overrated by myself.

Summer10

Reaction score
Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony. Best. Soundtrack. Ever. Also insanely fun shoot 'em up & bullet hell game. And hard if the difficulty is at anything above Normal (lowest difficulty). Good thing it was in the Humble Bundle, but it still doesn't get the attention it deserves.
Humble indie bundle is usually where indie games go to die, sadly :( ... but I would have to say trine, trine 2 are highly underrated, beautiful games.

eviltomb

Reaction score
i don't know if anyone thinks this is underrated or not, but dofus has to be one of the best mmo's i've played in a very long time. i read that they creators will be making a sequel called wakfu. i hope it holds up to my opinion to the original

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Toe Jam and Earl.

One of the greatest Sega Genesis games, in my opinion, not that I had a whole lot.

I wish I still had my Genesis, even though it broke.

Y'know, for nostalgic displaying.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
One more game I forgot: Mushihimesama Futari
Yeah, you probably don't know it. That's because it's Japanese. You may know Queen Larsa though. Ya know, that one hardest video game boss ever as said by youtube?