Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have much the same question that Tim does - purplepixies why don't you think Omni blocked aqua?

Inffy - I've suspected for a while that Notty is the RID killer if there is one. I'd be willing to bet they put out that claim not to bait the RID killer, but to bait the person with that actual role name into claiming.
Eh I'm not so sure about that. I rated her post agree after the hammer yesterday so I think she'd have tried to kill me last night if she was, and I don't think she'd be this obvious about it, but I guess it's worth keeping in mind

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Well it throws out both theories.
1. The colours go in order and influence the people the hands point to.

2. Clock and color don’t do anything and just exist to fuck with our brains

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
But why vy specifically
Because something about Vy saying that he and molten have the same ability and then Molten ultimately dying the night after sounds very very weird to me. I'm not too sure how likely it would be for town to have both abilities that alter the clock, molten being the minute hand and Vy presumably being the hour hand.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Because something about Vy saying that he and molten have the same ability and then Molten ultimately dying the night after sounds very very weird to me. I'm not too sure how likely it would be for town to have both abilities that alter the clock, molten being the minute hand and Vy presumably being the hour hand.
Yeah but what do angles have to do with the clock hands

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hm alright

Your entrance feels premeditated in mafia chat but maybe I'm just tunnel visioning you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay so I got permission from Choco to say this so please don't think I'm breaking any rules!

*Cough* - ahem. *Cackling microphone voices*

Due to some hosting error and me being a brainless person just gonna point out the flower colour from N1/D1 was incorrect. These are the updated colours - and since I'm a nice person I decided to make a summary of all the colours since D0 (don't think it'll affect the game too much let's hope to minimise impact but sadly I'm stupidier than my bot okay):

D0 start - RED
N1 start - RED
D1 start - RED
N2 start - RED

Sorry about the mistake! Don't read too much into it but just imagine that the colours were always RED :eek:k_hand:! :dead:

ANYWAY! Daystart's gonna happen soon!
Notice how choco specifies the colour not only for day start but also for night start. I wonder whether that means the colour can change from day start to night start. In which case I highly doubt it's a cop-clock.

But I still think vy is scum so

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think he was trying to trap Vyryn into claiming his flower and then point out poisonous flowers are likely Mafia and then we'd have an easy lynch. Seems like a pretty town thing to attempt to me
If he was suspicious of vy beforehand then sure I'd agree

but he wasn't so it feels like they decided in mafia chat 'Dess, you need to push on me tomorrow'

His explanation about seeing molten die makes sense but idk if I buy it, just felt very strange to instantly start with questioning vy