Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And apparently Weak is an option too? Im lazy, can someone summarize what has been brought up against him
For me I just think he felt slightly like a team with HK when they interacted, and notty said she thought TWG's vote on hk felt like him trying to disprove what I was saying, and idk about everyone else but the consensus seems to be 'he's not particularly townie and I want a lynch so sure'

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TheWeakGuy48_ - 5(Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, HKCaper) [L-4]
HKCaper - 2(TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) [L-7]
Purplepixies - 2(Dess, Timdood3) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(Purplepixies) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Less than half an hour left!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
For me I just think he felt slightly like a team with HK when they interacted, and notty said she thought TWG's vote on hk felt like him trying to disprove what I was saying, and idk about everyone else but the consensus seems to be 'he's not particularly townie and I want a lynch so sure'
+ I switched to him from hk since hk didn't seem like he'd get enough votes for a lynch so I'm trying TWG instead

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Way more than I recall you being from earlier games such as the game where inf pressured you to say more about your role as mafia when we got someone proves mafia
this doesnt explain anything to me, for one i dont recall what you mean, for second i doubt i am more aggresive this game than a game where im maf and inffy is pressuring me (aldo if you think im maf this game, thats whats happening this game as well)

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
WOW This blew up since last night. 0.0

Don't have time to back read b/c im on mobile on the bus right now, but I can tell it looks like TWG is getting lynched. I'm generally against a d0 lynch, but if that's what y'all are going for , cool beans hope it works out well.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TheWeakGuy48_ - 6(Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, HKCaper, Timdood) [L-3]
HKCaper - 2(TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(Purplepixies) [L-8]
Purplepixies - 1(Dess) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Fifteen minutes!