Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Finally done backreading. The reason it took 2 hours is that I was on a train with a friend and switching between reading these msgs and talking to my friend about stuff from our old school, train delays to aerodynamics and quantum mechanics isn't effective at trying to keep up with you guys making new posts.
Oh okay, hi

What are your reads/thoughts?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I know for a fact that we are not a team, but you can always disprove me by lynching HKCaper
inffy's theory is that me and twg are both scum

lynching me would disprove that according to twg

if i flip mafia, how would that disprove that theory exactly??? wouldnt that only support inffy's theory?
if i flip town (which i will if i ever get lynched) i guess it would prove we arent a team (unless you are also town and that would also classify as us being a 'team' in the sense inffy implied it)

eitherway you didnt rlly think that message thru (oh no this would qualify as one of the lines inffy bolded earlier)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

if i flip mafia, how would that disprove that theory exactly??? wouldnt that only support inffy's theory?
if i flip town (which i will if i ever get lynched) i guess it would prove we arent a team (unless you are also town and that would also classify as us being a 'team' in the sense inffy implied it)

eitherway you didnt rlly think that message thru (oh no this would qualify as one of the lines inffy bolded earlier)
Vote TWG with us <3

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

Vote twg then

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I haven't, and won't have time to read the last hundred posts or so, and I certainly can't sit here in the parking lot any longer than I already have, so I'm just going to place my vote on purple. I remember scumreading dess (or was it stranger? I don't remember) early on, but I'm getting some nice town reads off of him now, it feels to me like he's got solid logic, and is calling out purple for the right things.

I can certainly see where inf is coming from, but I don't agree. Maybe if it was purple defending *herself* with since of the things inf is saying, I'd give her a pass, but she hasn't said anything herself that makes me think she's town.

Vote Purple

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I haven't, and won't have time to read the last hundred posts or so, and I certainly can't sit here in the parking lot any longer than I already have, so I'm just going to place my vote on purple. I remember scumreading dess (or was it stranger? I don't remember) early on, but I'm getting some nice town reads off of him now, it feels to me like he's got solid logic, and is calling out purple for the right things.

I can certainly see where inf is coming from, but I don't agree. Maybe if it was purple defending *herself* with since of the things inf is saying, I'd give her a pass, but she hasn't said anything herself that makes me think she's town.

Vote Purple
We've slightly switched but I appreciate your effort <3

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TheWeakGuy48_ - 5(Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, HKCaper) [L-4]
Purplepixies - 2(Dess, Timdood3) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(Purplepixies) [L-8]
HKCaper - 1(TheWeakGuy48_) [L-8]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Forty minutes left!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also starting to think omni might be scum, his posts feel different somehow this game

+ tim possibly third party for his weird lash-out scum read of stranger and 'stranger is the only person I've scumread so far' felt slightly weird + his weird reluctance to admit his reads came from my posts, but definitely don't think hes mafia and if he is third party he's probably quite a neutral one? But could also easily see him as town so idk

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Why did you ask that question?
like i said, i wouldnt see a bus being likely in this scenario, so i still struggle a bit to see where you are coming from being quite confident twg and I are a team. i really doubt that scenario would have played out the way it did if twg and I were a scum team. im just trying to see if you make sense to me or not in general.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
like i said, i wouldnt see a bus being likely in this scenario, so i still struggle a bit to see where you are coming from being quite confident twg and I are a team. i really doubt that scenario would have played out the way it did if twg and I were a scum team. im just trying to see if you make sense to me or not in general.
Why don't you think it would be likely though?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok so this is what I think.

I don’t think Purple is particularly suspicious. I think she has mostly acted the same as I did in Fogs game when I was about to be lynched day 0 (town) and can totally see her town (however not convinced)

When that is said, my experience tells me that often people who gets a lot of votes on a day and then survives (and doesnt get proven by cop or something else in the meanwhile) will almos surely get lynched the next day. This is what I believe will happen with Purple. So thats why I think we should lynch her rather than no lynch.

However, I still think we have other options.

One is to lynch Omni who is not helping us in any way (not even giving us proper reads on him). However, he is white far from a lynch now.

Another one is to lynch HkCaper. Personally I think HK has been acting way more odd this game compared to others. I dont recognise Hk playing such aggressive and accusative [not sure if thats a word] in earlier games, so thats something that caught my eyes. I also didnt agree with how he said Inf is probably scum because he didnt make sense (which would be correct if it was true) but I think he has.

So I guess for now Im going to join HKs mafia dreamteam and vote HKCaper

(Might change his to Purple to try to get her lynched if the Hk lynch is a failure)

unvote
Vote HKCaper

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Just about the ones of interest atm:

Purple: Just feels like the wrong type of person for the game. Feels more townie then scum.
HK: I still don't really have an idea why we are lynching him? Didn't get any scum vibes from him yet.

TWG: Can't really make my mind around him. Not just alignment but his personality is kinda fuzzy to me.
Vyryn: I would have liked if he had answered to my question in the mean time. Hasn't done a lot yet but iirc he didn't do so previous game i played with him so idk

The time dial: I don't think it is a cop. Would kinda feel weird.
On top of that, I think we just don't have enough information about it, like: Will it be a different 'time' at night? Is there a difference between the hour and the minute?
I'm guessing time will tell (pun intended)

Dichotomous: Can refer to the two hands on the clock? or as botanical term:
dichotomous: forking into two equal branches. This may result from an equal division of the growing tip, or may be sympodial, in which the growing tip is aborted and replaced. Typically refers to mode of branch growth, as in Aloidendron dichotomum, but also to other organs, such as the thorns of various species of Carissa (which morphologically are branches) and thalli or hyphae of various algae and fungi.​

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Another one is to lynch HkCaper. Personally I think HK has been acting way more odd this game compared to others. I dont recognise Hk playing such aggressive and accusative [not sure if thats a word] in earlier games, so thats something that caught my eyes. I also didnt agree with how he said Inf is probably scum because he didnt make sense (which would be correct if it was true) but I think he has.
am i aggresive?