Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Have you seen me? Had I done that instead of posting just for posting, we wouldn't be here right now.

I say this out of a place of knowing btw, I did this in my earlier mafia games with the "if I die don't forget I told you so, you'll regret it!!!" defence, and I also know the whole 4D complex I am a genius/important defence from let's not explode with ur ever escalating roles lmao

It's perfectly understandable and if she reads back she shouldn't take offence to this and just use it to better herself in future games because after all, she is new to the game, but what she's doing is painfully obvious to everyone who's voting her.

She has made a hole and kept digging and digging, even in the small chance she is town, she has completely done this to herself.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
inf, you are either tunnelvisioning hard rn, or are doing exactly what i predicted early on in the game.

anyway, im getting rather pessimistic about a lynch happening at all with how things are rn.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
inf, you are either tunnelvisioning hard rn, or are doing exactly what i predicted early on in the game.

anyway, im getting rather pessimistic about a lynch happening at all with how things are rn.
yeah we don't have the players for it, just need to keep mounting evidence for the rest of the game.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

I don't think I'm tunnel visioning, I don't feel confident about you and TWG as a team, and I feel open to changing my mind and have bits of doubt there, but him voting for you doesn't make me doubt it

And I'm open to you being town I just haven't seen anything to change my mind yet, you're still 'moderate scum' in my mind

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think I'm tunnel visioning, I don't feel confident about you and TWG as a team, and I feel open to changing my mind and have bits of doubt there, but him voting for you doesn't make me doubt it

And I'm open to you being town I just haven't seen anything to change my mind yet, you're still 'moderate scum' in my mind
like, I'd say I'm about 70% convinced you and TWG are a team atm

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
then why do it, personally I don't care but a lot of people don't appreciate having bad internet points on their account so it's kind of a dick move. Also you've never done it before. Looks like you're trying to make a statement uwu
I don't mind jokes as long as they're not personal and not overdone. You and Omni has made completely bonedry jokes, yes they were fun at the beginning but after that they've just been annoying. I try to not dislike posts that have actual effort in them. Like the following quotes is pretty self-explanatory of why I disliked them both.
EvErYbOdY wHo VoTeS fOr Me Is MaFiA, oPeN yOuR eYeS sHeEpLe!1!
I want you to die.

I've also been super stressed out lately and right now I have two assignments that has to be done in two hours and I haven't even started on one of them and likely wont till tuesday.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i guess, aldo i wouldnt think a bus would be likely in this scenario personally

And I'm open to you being town I just haven't seen anything to change my mind yet
all i got for now is my vibes, if you think those are fake, than all i can do is keep giving more vibes (and hopefully reads further on), and hope you realize im legit later on

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't mind jokes as long as they're not personal and not overdone. You and Omni has made completely bonedry jokes, yes they were fun at the beginning but after that they've just been annoying. I try to not dislike posts that have actual effort in them. Like the following quotes is pretty self-explanatory of why I disliked them both.

I've also been super stressed out lately and right now I have two assignments that has to be done in two hours and I haven't even started on one of them and likely wont till tuesday.
Inf is saying hes 70% sure you and HK are a team. It feels like your vote on HK earlier is some attempt to disprove this.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
The former wasn't a joke, the latter was but it clearly wasn't personal or meant anything, purple seemed to get it and no harm was done but fair man. If that's ur reasoning then I guess I won't suspect you over it just seems odd \o/

best of luck man, you can do it.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Purplepixies - 5(Nottykitten, Dess, Omni, HKCaper, Aqua) [L-4]
HKCaper - 2(Infected_Alien8_, TheWeakGuy48_) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(Purplepixies) [L-8]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Less than an hour to go!

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Finally done backreading. The reason it took 2 hours is that I was on a train with a friend and switching between reading these msgs and talking to my friend about stuff from our old school, train delays to aerodynamics and quantum mechanics isn't effective at trying to keep up with you guys making new posts.