The United Coalition of Nations

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
I would not mind as much since at first i believed you all to be here for peaceful purposes for the building of the outpost but only bring havoc and raids. It would be better if you could at least build outside the walls. though i am in no way of negotiations i would like to ask if you could move your outpost outside of the walls please so we are able to continue buildings since we would like to have a more permanent home. Maybe through this we can have a time of peace and promise not to attack if you allow us this peace to build a city where everyone can come together and build in peace and show the beauty that can come from many hands and minds working as one.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Alright, i have gone around and found that the south consists of a huge area that is free of trees that could be built on or to the west also contains an area that is suitable for a building. The outer wall consists of a stonebrick circle about a 403 diameter circle.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
News Flash Update:
  • Goragh, DynastyOfBlocks, and Omar_Sales have now joined the Ucon clane so please give them a warm welcome.
  • The layout has started to grow and is now large enough that you can't hop over it.
  • Some houses inside our temporary town may have to moved because some were clipped by the wall going through town.

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
If anyone dies in defense of UCON and looses armor/swords I will be happy to refund you :p (This does not apply to full diamond I'm not that rich :D)

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Ok I know how to get to ucon from cty now, through the nether.
I will be coming over to ucon tomorrow, so any blocks or other things in particular that you need?

Also if any other cty members are wanting to come over, but don't know where abouts ucon is through the nether, just ask while I'm online and I can show you.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Ok I know how to get to ucon from cty now, through the nether.
I will be coming over to ucon tomorrow, so any blocks or other things in particular that you need?

Also if any other cty members are wanting to come over, but don't know where abouts ucon is through the nether, just ask while I'm online and I can show you.
We mostly at the moment need stone brick for the walls. and stone for some walkways in the future. Though we will have a large amount of cobble in the future cobble is also appreciated. Coal would also be a major resource we will need since we need those to start smelting all of the cobble that we will be getting for this project.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Please note that further abuse of the BB will result in a warning then revocation of the Trusted status.

The BB is not so you can leave messages for players not online, to alert everyone that a raid turned out well, and such. It should be for information, announcements, (and so I can see the color codes to set ranks) .-. If you have a message for someone offline, please use the forums. If you do have something that needs to be on the BB, please at least use proper grammar :) I want to try and keep the BB professional.

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss