The United Coalition of Nations

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
United Coalition of Nations
[panel]What is UCON?
UCON is a combination of several factions, nations, and groups in order to work together to accomplish common goals. Every nation who provides support from their members and leaders will have one representative to have a voice in what we do.​
What are these goals?
We have many goals. These goals range from creating a better competition for the Luck3rs, creating a supercity, and creating possibly a common currency. These goals will change, but will always be common to all participating nations, as all nations will have a vote in what our goals are.​
Who all is in UCON?
President:​
- Defiant_Blob​
Representatives:​
- Duffie​
- EpicFailCow​
- Fatalis​
- jammy001​
Head Architect:​
- K1ngHoward​
Architects:​
- chris360kss​
- Jkangaroo​
- NogTrog​
- GlassesFreek​
- TwangFizz​
War General:​
- None​
War Commander:​
- Knight365​
[/panel]​
Joining
[panel]How can I give my nation's support to UCON?
Simply private message me saying that you wish to, along with information about what you represent, how many members you represent, and whether you would be willing to provide military support.​
What is expected of me once I join?
If you accept, you could help build things such as the supercity, make decisions about our next direction, and etc. You'll get full benefits of being in the UCON, such as protection using our military force, use of all of our utilities, and etc. Keep in mind Luck3rs are not the only clan who might attack you. With a large force, we could easily defend our base and fight off any raiders.​
No one will be asked to fight though, if they do not wish. At the most, they'll only be asked to fight if attacked.​
[/panel]
[gdoc]dDN3QTZBcWRiQVlxWTZLUEp5Smd6NWc6MQ#gid=0[/gdoc]​

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
we need to start the supercity
The supercity is more planned to be next map.
Currently, I'm planning it to be organized in 4 branches, with each branch organized into branches based on specialization.

The four branches would be air, land, underground, and nether (possibly the End). These would be divided to specializations such as PvP, resource-gathering, and building. Though, I may not divide it like that so friends can still live by each other.

Evershed

Reaction score
If Wyrer is okay with it, I would like to ask if KoD (Knights of Delphi) could join, if possible, I would like to represent it as well.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Yes Zombe is calling dibs for underground part of the city. :) I have big plans for this new supercity, like ideas for new rooms and corridors and designs and traps and whatnot. Down wit the Luck3rs.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
A clan doesn't have full control of a portion by the way ;P You'll have to share. I will, however, appoint head architects for each branch. Any volunteers? (I will check your history and require examples)

EDIT: 1.3 update confirmed to be August 1 or a little earlier.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
A question. I am currently a freelancer (no clan), may I still join and aid your force of united forces?
Yes.
i volunteer for zombe arch since i did most of the base
You won't be designing just for Zombe. You'd be designing for everyone living in your branch. I'll check your history.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
If no one else wants it, would chris360kss or cheatyface like to be the head architect(s) for the air branch? You guys have done a splendid job making Aercem look nice. Also, maybe you could even make it a huge airship instead of several air balloons ;D Or an airship surrounded by air balloons \o/
I would be happy to! Or maybe we could share the job?

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've already got at least 2 plans for next map reset, so I'm not sure if I can commit to it. If I have the time, I could do air (or share it with chris). I might be convinced to do under water, but right now I REALLY HATE IT because underwater building is incredibly annoying. I also have college starting back up in September, which means I'll be busy in my free time with that but on the servers all the time while in class.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
That isn't what I said at all. It's a "we'll have to wait and see". I know that 1 project will take a bunch of setup time, but not so much effort to complete thereafter, and the other will take quite a while to get done.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Alright guys, I have a BIG idea here. And don't stop reading the reply after this. Just hear me out.

Welcome, welcome to UCON's 1st Annual Snowball Fight! So, what I want to propose is a huge snowball fight. And I mean HUGE. I mean server-wide huge. And every time we have one, we will host it in a different arena, built by UCON. A big one, providing many traps, tough terrain, forts, and other things to shake it all up. And this will be an EXTREME snowball fight. With teams, wars, and storage chests and everything. But the catch is... you can only hit with snowballs. Not a sword, a bow, or even hands. Just throwing a snowball. And no armor. A huge, serious, extreme snowball fight is just the kind of stupid, useless, weird aand hilarious thing we need to relax the people on this server and put a smile on their face. Not to mention a unique event like this will certainly attract people to the server, if we worry about that at all. Some ideas for arenas I had was a crazy war-torn snow village in a snow biome, a maze of underground tunnels with a little civilization to protect for each team, and, this would be really funny, a mixture of a snow biome and the Nether. Because I created this idea, I would like to be the Architect for all of the arenas if we go through with this. Just remember, give it some thought before you say "this is silly" or "this can't work." Because remember, the 90+ force of UCON? Hell, we can do anything.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Honestly, S_swimmer, I was thinking a whole different approach with a snowball fight.

So, we have a free-for-all, and we all have full leather armor, or at least a chestplate or something. Maybe we could have a certain piece of equipment for different teams, although we'll have to even out the armor points...

Anyway, armor would be the health, as you do not get damaged by snowballs, and armor does. If you lose all your armor, your out of the game.

But, I still prefer just a snowball fight period. No arena, no traps, just snowballs in the middle of a field. Maybe a town, maybe a forest, but all snowballs.

Friendly competition ftw.