The United Coalition of Nations

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Duffie, honestly, and I'm not saying this to be mean, anytime we could throw together a normal haphazard snowball fight. Yea, it would be a lot of fun. but for this to be a big event, we need to go all-out. I was thinking of what you said, and I realize that it would be nice to have diamond armor for everyone, to keep the snowball fight going for a while. Ill post a few arenas I've made later. But for now, adios :D

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Guys, Im saying that each time we do it (maybe every 4 or 5 months) we tear down the old arena and make a new one to keep the variety, and so players can't have an advantage by figuring out all the tricks and such in the arena. Still making some examples.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, Im saying that each time we do it (maybe every 4 or 5 months) we tear down the old arena and make a new one to keep the variety, and so players can't have an advantage by figuring out all the tricks and such in the arena. Still making some examples.
uhm 4 or 5 months? thats so long a usual smp map lasts...

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Maaaybe a little less...

I know I'd lose interest in waiting, and just bring snowballs to unsuspecting people and shoot it at them anyway, bringing up a friendly snowball fight.
My goal in the UCON Snowball Fight is to make it a HUGE event. That's why I want all this arena-traps-extreme thing. If we do it too often, it will become a regular thing, and people will start thinking "I have better things to do than this" and the attendance number will drop more and more.

I would like to apply for the Underground Architect position. Probably Head Architect. I love building. It's one of my favorite things to do. I'm a kick@$$ builder on Buildbox, and I believe I have a talent for hand-crafting natural formations. What would be a good underground structure? Medieval. I LOVE building medieval cities. But if it has to be modern, I can do that too. I would say I'm... sorta better than average at redstone wiring. I am always BURSTING with ideas, and lots of people in the real world compliment me on my imagination. I am a good leader, and I am a much more mature and efficient leader than my age group.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
In a response to the idea of a Super-city...​
I love the idea, and have a plan I would like to propose about it.​
I present to you in the picture below, the Above-ground layout of what I believe should be the Super-city.​
Now to explain.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
The Supercity, in itself, should indeed be a Large City, with a convergence of many people.​
I took the idea from the main OP, on that there can be branches or groups that situate themselves in the City.​
Defiant's idea was that of Air, Water, Land, and Underground.​
Instead: In the picture, I present to you the branches as "Districts."​
Each district follows a main / important part of Minecraft.​
And Following the idea of Air / Water Branches, each District will have a design theme.​
------------​
District 1 - The Farming and/or Agricultural District. Theme: Windmills / Rooftop Gardens??? Bio-Spheres???​
District 2 - The Flying / Air District. (Arena's to?)BBeTheme: Steampunk in the sky.​
District 3 - The Mining / Resource District. ertertertetTheme: Slums / Dwarven District (WoW)​
District 4 - The Weapons, Armour, and Battle District.Theme: Possibly Medieval/Modern Cross.​
District 5 - The Wharf / Ocean District. rtertertertertrtTheme: Docks on Surface, Rapture Under the Surface.​
District 6 - The Potion / Enchanting / Magic District. Theme: Little Tokyo.​
------------​
Roads Divide The Districts, as well as a possible Monorail (represented by the Triangles), right above the Streets.​
These transportation roads lead to a central building, which is the UCON headquarters (Represented by the Hexagon with the United Federation of Nations Flag in its Center).​
------------​
The Red- Outer Circle is possibly a wall that we can build around the City.​
------------​
Now obviously, it is still a city, so every district, despite having a certain theme, should have tall buildings, and small buildings in it, like a normal, modern City.​
There should also be a sewer system underneath the City, somewhat symmetrical to the City above it. (Ex: The sewer tunnels are directly below the Streets, then have random rooms / shady spots in the spaces under the districts. (I Understand EpicFailCow wanted something like that.;)) The tunnels can also possibly end in openings to the Ocean District, like real sewage.​
------------​
Anyways, there is still a lot about the idea, but they are really small, specifics that don't really need to be said.​
That is my idea for you Defiant_Blob and the Rest of the UCON group.​
And obviously the Themes for each district is up for Debate (cept 6!!! :3)​
Again: I absolutely love the idea of a Super-City, and I really hope it comes to pass.​
Feedback would be appreciated / etc, etc, etc.​
(PS: If you take after my idea, I would like to Lead the Little Tokyo / District 6 section. :3)
(Even if you don't take the idea, can there be a section of the City called Little Tokyo? :3)
(Also: Please ignore the white, random letters next to the Themes. Its to make it neat.)
Again: That's just my idea I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.​
--------------​
Also: You were discussing something about an Arena? That could possibly go underneath the Air District / Section, possibly nearer to the Wall, Just wanted to add this because it seems the Snowball fight is a big Discussion, and it is an arena.​
--------------​
Note: Yes, I mildly stole The District idea from Hunger Games, and The Layout of the city was how I originally thought Panem looked like; one huge city with outlying districts in the city.​