• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

The Hunger Games

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As night falls the faces of Nottykitten, heartgamingmufin, and fiestaguy appear in the sky.

There are 6 Tributes left.

It is now period 5. Those participating in the feast will recieve a list of other participants. If no participants survive the feast, the loot will be distributed throughout the remaining tributes.

The 6th period will begin on April 21, at 3pm cst (9pm gmt)

The items at the feast will be revealed later today probably.

Last edited:

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As night falls the face of endersteve5 appears in the sky.

But there's a problem. His face remains up there for nearly a minute. But his face then fades to black.

The black screen remains lit up for a while, before showing televised footage from the feast. An unknown person is seem walking up to the bodies. He grabs an item off of one of the bodies, but stops. He looks at the face of shanebat1, electricity still coursing through his veins. As he looks at the other bodies, he sees an older man and woman, probably his parents. The man quickly run, stabbing endersteve on his way out.

The face of shanebat1 appears in the sky.

The feast has ended. Those that participated will recieve their items.

There are 4 tributes remaining. It is now period 7. The next period will begin on april 25 at 3pm cst (9pm gmt)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A cannon goes off
All actions have been submitted. The next period will begin on april 24 at 3pm cst (9pm gmt).
From this point on all players will be notified at the beginning of the start of a period.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As night falls the face of Jivvi appears in the sky.
It is now the final period. This period will be divided into rounds. Each round acts as a period, except a new round begins when all participants have completed their actions.
@myusername22
@77_is_the_best

There are 2 tributes remaining.

• Sad
Reactions: Jivvi

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A cannon goes off.

The face of Ltin appears in the sky. "Congratulations to the first winner of the blocktopia hunger games, @myusername22 !

Thanks to all who played!

1. heartgamingmufin killed by nottykitten
2. Nottykitten killed by jivvi
3. myusername22 health 50, winner
4. ansoro2112 Killed by lilzeppy
5. 77_is_the_best killed by myusername22
6. shanebat1 killed for being boring
7. fiestaguy killed by lilzeppy
8. Ooglie101 killed by endersteve5
9. lilzeppy killed by 77_is_the_best
10. Jivvi killed by 77_is_the_best
11. endersteve5 killed by Jivvi
12. raxo2222 Killed by myusername22

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was nearly there, btu both Myu and Lil had an op defense kit and then someone targeted me
:C

But yeah I was all like tunnel kill Notty
then tunnel target Ansoro
then tunnel target Endersteve
eat health pack
use two spyglasses per night because feast
lose unwinnable game because of op defense kit

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I specifically said that the defense kit had one use left myuser. It was used once, and failed, when you attacked lil. It failed the next time you were attacked, but your second one was successful both times.

• Confusing
Reactions: myusername22

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It was a bit... plain. There wasn't really much you could do, other than sending in a name every four days or so. Spice it up a little, it doesn't have to be an exact forums copy of the hunger games.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I figured that. What I had hoped is that the "alliances" that formed would try to converse and form some sort of strategy, but that didnt happen.

Perhaps, if there's a next time, alliances could have some sort of PM conversation..... Does anyone know if 3-way PM conversations are possible?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I figured that. What I had hoped is that the "alliances" that formed would try to converse and form some sort of strategy, but that didnt happen.

Perhaps, if there's a next time, alliances could have some sort of PM conversation..... Does anyone know if 3-way PM conversations are possible?
What do you mean, three-way PMs? You can add up to five people to a PM if that's what you mean.