• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

The Hunger Games

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The contestants arrive at the arena, and are given a small time to train and converse. Different stations detailing different skills are located around the training room. The most popular ones are combat related. Other tributes are running around trying to make friends, hoping to last longer in a group.
Welcome to the hunger games. Please be patient as I send initial pms to the participants.

This is the training period. Use this to make strategy,alliances, and decide whether to head to the cornucopia, or away from it.
the bloodbath period will begin on Sunday march 31 at 3pm CST/9pm GMT

Remember all communication between tributes is to take place in this thread.

Tributes
1. heartgamingmufin killed by nottykitten
2. Nottykitten killed by jivvi
3. myusername22 health 50, winner
4. ansoro2112 Killed by lilzeppy
5. 77_is_the_best killed by myusername22
6. shanebat1 killed for being boring
7. fiestaguy killed by lilzeppy
8. Ooglie101 killed by endersteve5
9. lilzeppy killed by 77_is_the_best
10. Jivvi killed by 77_is_the_best
11. endersteve5 killed by Jivvi
12. raxo2222 Killed by myusername22
Please see signup topic for rules n such. Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First of all, who's in what district? I'm in Lava district :D

And uh, we seem to be doing it with Blocktopia servers as districts, so available districts are Lava (RoF), and I can't come up with any of the other.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I walk confidently through the doorway and into the training area. Paramedics are dragging away one unfortunate tribute who managed to drive an axe through his own head while practising throwing it. I suddenly feel a whole lot less confident.

Being a Lava district boy, I can definitely handle myself in the wild, but actual combat may cause me some trouble when I'm going against the tributes from the Darkness district or the Discord district. Although, now that I think of it, I've held my own against a bunch of Darkness kids back in the day. Still, I feel as if my combat, especially ranged, could use some practise, so I start making my way to the shooting range.

A funny looking kid crosses my way. I recognise him, it's Raxo from Lava district. I know that although he may not look like much on the outside, he's actually quite skilled in most aspects of both survival and combat, due to the fact that his parents were some low ranking officials in Ltin Corp. He got to ride along with them and got to know the other districts quite well. He would make a valuable ally.

"So, uh, Ender, we've had mostly good relationships so far back home. Perhaps we could team up for the start?" he asks shyly. I'm surprised by his proposal, but I don't let it show.
"Yes, of course, Raxo. Friends should stick together. If any one of those guys gets you, I'll do my best to get them." I give the slightly shorter Raxo a pat on the back and he seems relieved. He smiles and mutters something about going to the knife practise. I send him off with a wave and then walk to the shooting range.

As I pick up the bow and grab a few arrows, I stop for a moment to check out the rest of the tributes. A couple seem really nervous, a few seem to not care at all and some... some have this look in their eyes as if this is what they've been waiting for their whole life. Those are the ones you gotta look out for, because you never know if they're gonna be friendly or try to stab your guts out.

I take the arrow and aim my bow. There can only be one survivor out of all this... and if I'm not the one, I at least intend to give them one hell of a fight.

The arrow hits the outer ring of the target. Looks like I've got some practise to do.

Reactions: Faliara and Notme

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I got the districts all figured out. RoF is Lava, Discordia is Discord, AoD is Darkness, BB is Builder, A&T is Tourney and the other two are Ltin Corp (or those who choose every server).

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm pretty much above awerage during war and peace. I could carefully take out someone from Darkness district, but wouldn't attack them in open territory.

Imma kill this deer from behind...
Yes it got wounded with my arrow, but it still could run pretty fast.

I think I need more arrow/stealth practice.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Lets all hold hands and dance forever. No killing.

*cough*

So many people I like are here with me :c This is going to be so hard. I'm just going to train for a while. (Pfff like if that is going to help me)

Ummmm, my skills are to tan and look pretty. So watch out :m

My deadly weapon: Mirror. I HOPE LTIN GIVES ME A MIRROR.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Lets all hold hands and dance forever. No killing.

*cough*

So many people I like are here with me :c This is going to be so hard. I'm just going to train for a while. (Pfff like if that is going to help me)

Ummmm, my skills are to tan and look pretty. So watch out :m

My deadly weapon: Mirror. I HOPE LTIN GIVES ME A MIRROR.

All the girls will be dazzled by your sexiness.

Oh wait, almost everyone's a guy this time around.

• Winner
Reactions: Faliara