The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
mind summarizing it? also mind quoting to whenever mulb claimed their vice thanks
basically boo had a beneficial vice (like if they got an item their result would be shared among maf at day start) and mulb claimed to not being able to be blocked if she got an item, which is like a similair beneficial vice. also, not being able to be blocked does look like a perk that a mafia could have in a game with a town rb.

also im not looking for the quote its way back do it yourself, thanks

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well im gonna sleep, the inactives should really claim asap
tbh im just treating them as if they arent here at this point

jurgen said hed play today yet hasnt even been online since sunday

good skele basically said 'sorry im inactive, ill try to do better next game' indicating he had no intention of fixing it this game (but then today suddenly said he would try to be but im skeptical)

mac made an effort today which was nice but then came back and completely ignored the question asked of him

and comp idk where he is or what hes doing but he did post today i think

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh im just treating them as if they arent here at this point

jurgen said hed play today yet hasnt even been online since sunday

good skele basically said 'sorry im inactive, ill try to do better next game' indicating he had no intention of fixing it this game (but then today suddenly said he would try to be but im skeptical)

mac made an effort today which was nice but then came back and completely ignored the question asked of him

and comp idk where he is or what hes doing but he did post today i think
they can not participate all they like but they should 100000000000000000000000% claim otherwise this game is ruined

D

Deleted member 4601

Hi hi I have the same role as stranger (though I'm not sure if it'll trigger if I get lynched so clarifying that with Alisha atm) so when I die the person I visited at night has their occupation revealed. N1 Inffy, N2 Ender

My vice is beneficial and and now I'm claiming the same role as someone else so that's great

Please wait out while I get my answer because it'd suck if y'all lynched me and nothing happens to Ender

D

Deleted member 4601

Here's the full claim, rephrased:

I'm the slut who goes around doing questionable things with people every night, which allows me to eavesdrop on stuff (I don't actually receive any role info) which will be revealed to everyone the following day if I die (I'm still trying to ask what it means to die)

It's a tough job, but keeping my lips moist helps motivate me to keep doing it, thus the anti-roleblock mechanic. I have to have it at the start of the night for it to work.

So far my visits are:
N1 Inffy - No real reason for this other than for the sake of visiting Inffy
N2 Ender - Related to Boo so it would be helpful to have his role be revealed

And my inventory still contains the fake bomb from Inffy and nothing else

D

Deleted member 4601

Here's the full claim, rephrased:

I'm the slut who goes around doing questionable things with people every night, which allows me to eavesdrop on stuff (I don't actually receive any role info) which will be revealed to everyone the following day if I die (I'm still trying to ask what it means to die)

It's a tough job, but keeping my lips moist helps motivate me to keep doing it, thus the anti-roleblock mechanic. I have to have it at the start of the night for it to work.

So far my visits are:
N1 Inffy - No real reason for this other than for the sake of visiting Inffy
N2 Ender - Related to Boo so it would be helpful to have his role be revealed

And my inventory still contains the fake bomb from Inffy and nothing else
Okay the role broadcast only happens if I get nightkilled

Please tell me at least one of y'all ain't sleeping it gets lonely

D

Deleted member 4601

Just to say a few things in my own defense

Regarding my positive vice:
I know for a fact that townies can have beneficial vices. Beyond the fact that Alisha mentioned that vices can be either positive or negative and my own vice claim, I don't have much to substantiate my point, so I can really only trust that y'all take my word for it

Though I should say that it wouldn't make much sense for there to be such an obvious pattern of identifying scum - combined with the fact that Alisha provides info on how to blend in with town, it wouldn't make much sense to say I'm scum purely because of my positive vice

Regarding the backup item supplier theory:
I don't require lip balm for my role action to work, it's just a bonus, so based on the way the game was setup, I wouldn't need a backup item supply to function regardless of which side I'm on, plus even if I do there's plenty of roles in the game that will just as easily lose their abilities and turn into vanilla roles.

That being said, I am not fully rejecting this theory - I just hope that it won't be used as incriminating evidence against me just because I have a positive vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.