The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
at least if i die due to alisha screwing up flavour i can blame her which would be fun
i mean theres also oog with a vice that isnt a vice so i think maybe im just not meant to be reading into the flavour as much as i think

oh right inf
grats on your like 3rd time pranking scum by making up a fake thing
(fence v1, fence v2, and this)

were there any others
there was the fake lie detector inn! unless thats what you mean by fence v2

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean theres also oog with a vice that isnt a vice so i think maybe im just not meant to be reading into the flavour as much as i think
the flavour says that i think the world is trash without it and that its the only thing that gives me hope & that i lose my ability because i mourn it so i think thats kinda a vice since its an unhealthy attachment to something!!!!!!

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
the flavour says that i think the world is trash without it and that its the only thing that gives me hope & that i lose my ability because i mourn it so i think thats kinda a vice since its an unhealthy attachment to something!!!!!!
but your vice name isnt a verb

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
did alisha really rng our roles

really

since my role is like perfectly designed to let me make things up which alisha knows i like doing

your role is describing your close relationship with notty basically

like ???

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
hips vice name isnt either!
i didnt think he did but ig youre saying it was the noun of whatever verb it was. and yeah its pretty much irrelevant it just threw me at first
oh wait no he said its a verb ur lying hahahaha
well idk what to say other than its weird poke instantly thought it was weird that my vice name wasnt a verb suggesting he has extra info of some kind!!!!!
no its cause like vices would be .. verbs. gramatically i dont think a noun can be a vice ig unless its drugs but i think youd say doing drugs still to be technically correct

also i would totally camp out with the books so i love this role and will agree that alisha didnt rando

Status
Not open for further replies.