The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
give someone more useful the pet cat so they can be bulletproof and have their normal abilities, ultra double pr
(its the vice that gives the ability not the item so ik this wouldnt work)

he said his role says he has a monopoly on books (i mean that makes 0 sense for your character to know and i think hes just bussing you since its his only hope of survival but)
its part of the flavour, you can probably copy my item but she wouldnt have put the flavour there if there were a second one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
give someone more useful the pet cat so they can be bulletproof and have their normal abilities, ultra double pr
(its the vice that gives the ability not the item so ik this wouldnt work)

its part of the flavour, you can probably copy my item but she wouldnt have put the flavour there if there were a second one
i just dont see how youd know nobody else can hand out books if youre town and thus dont know everybody who's been teleported here

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i just dont see how youd know nobody else can hand out books if youre town and thus dont know everybody who's been teleported here
i cany copy over my role description but it says i took the library to sleep in after i got teleported. and then says only i can give out books

hey both me, mul and notty can CONFIRM lip balm exists thus my role must exist
yeah i meant like, assuming it has no known purpose other than what youve claimed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i cany copy over my role description but it says i took the library to sleep in after i got teleported. and then says only i can give out books

yeah i meant like, assuming it has no known purpose other than what youve claimed
i guess that sorta makes sense but for me for example i worked as a supplier to a shop so thats the flavour for why i can give out whatever items i want, so presumable we can all bring in items from the outside world, so your character shouldnt know whether anyone else has books to give out or not

but i guess maybe thats just not how it works

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i guess that sorta makes sense but for me for example i worked as a supplier to a shop so thats the flavour for why i can give out whatever items i want, so presumable we can all bring in items from the outside world, so your character shouldnt know whether anyone else has books to give out or not

but i guess maybe thats just not how it works
i think alisha just didnt think about the flavour that heavily

Status
Not open for further replies.