The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
All these people are like "haha I'm probably going to be inactive" and I'm like ha I'm at band camp so I will be inactive too.

Hah.

? ? ? WHO DID THIS ? ? ?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count ;D
Wherein I make a grave mistake by enabling push notifications and can't figure out how to stop them help me
Deadline Clock

Stranger from Planet 9 - 3 (PokeSvorlds, enderfive, TheWeakGuy48_) [E-7]
No Execution - 3 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Nottykitten) [E-7]
Boooo - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [E-9]
Infected_alien8_ - 1 (Comp) [E-9]
Ltin - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Boooo) [E-9]

• Sad
Reactions: Enderfive

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
btw boo my vote on alisha d0 last game was a meme: since i dont think you ever realized that

also ltin is def trying to seem memey, could be a cover
since they said progress into a serious day 0 was good and disliked their own meme triple post, would you say theyre actually trying to seem memey or they just are being memey b/c theres nothing else to do

oops, back to memes
? ❤ ?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf doesnt have any vibes yet <o>,
odd
no vibes yet no

I get the impression that this day is just going to be a quiet day where nothing really happens since there's no public setup information to discuss and nobody seems to have any private information they want to share so the usual topics of discussion aren't there

so I think we're pretty much limited to either talking about whether we want to lynch or no lynch and making reads off that (which has never given me any useful reads in the past so doesn't feel likely it will here either), joking/memeing, or sharing reads based off jokes/memes and hoping someone gets something from them which they can then discuss - and that feels like holding my mouth underneath a broken tap where it might give me just a drop of water if I wait long enough so feels like a bit of a waste of time

I do think it'd be 'optimal' to just wait out all of the time we have to see if something does happen, since otherwise we're just cutting that opportunity away, but at the same time that opportunity seems very unlikely to actually turn into something useful so I'm tempted to just no-lynch and hope that there's more to discuss tomorrow (I mean we'll definitely either have somebody's dead role info or a no death to talk about obv)

so I'm just gonna wait a bit longer to see what happens but if nothing does for a while (idk how long it'd have to be when I finally decide to give in) I'll vote no execution

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I do think it'd be 'optimal' to just wait out all of the time we have to see if something does happen, since otherwise we're just cutting that opportunity away, but at the same time that opportunity seems very unlikely to actually turn into something useful so I'm tempted to just no-lynch and hope that there's more to discuss tomorrow (I mean we'll definitely either have somebody's dead role info or a no death to talk about obv)

so I'm just gonna wait a bit longer to see what happens but if nothing does for a while (idk how long it'd have to be when I finally decide to give in) I'll vote no execution
OK then Mr. fun police

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
no vibes yet no

I get the impression that this day is just going to be a quiet day where nothing really happens since there's no public setup information to discuss and nobody seems to have any private information they want to share so the usual topics of discussion aren't there

so I think we're pretty much limited to either talking about whether we want to lynch or no lynch and making reads off that (which has never given me any useful reads in the past so doesn't feel likely it will here either), joking/memeing, or sharing reads based off jokes/memes and hoping someone gets something from them which they can then discuss - and that feels like holding my mouth underneath a broken tap where it might give me just a drop of water if I wait long enough so feels like a bit of a waste of time

Inf has spoken, no more memeing around lads.

On another note I look like a lobster so that’s fun

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
Status
Not open for further replies.