The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i feel like this vice talk is DANGEROUS for some reason
why is that?

when notty was pointing out the people who had begun to talk about vices, i started thinking about why someone would want to know more about the vices of other people and then from there i started wondering about the possibility of a role that targets specific vices

are you thinking along the same lines or do you think it's dangerous for some other reason?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, we know that the mafia have general information on town roles (thanks to our gracious host telling us so). I think it's safe to assume that the mafia are aware that vices are trigger-like abilities, if they don't just have their own.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, we know that the mafia have general information on town roles (thanks to our gracious host telling us so). I think it's safe to assume that the mafia are aware that vices are trigger-like abilities, if they don't just have their own.
pretty sure that alisha said that everyone has a vice, so i would assume that includes scums

i'm not entirely sure what the point of your post is, actually

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean just looking at this my vice doesnt really seem like its triggered nor is it much of and ability, just makes my life harder. also how would and ability vice even work, im assuming they are detrimental or they hamper your role, so how why would you like idk activate an ability which harms you also good job on making day 0 less memey

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why is that?

when notty was pointing out the people who had begun to talk about vices, i started thinking about why someone would want to know more about the vices of other people and then from there i started wondering about the possibility of a role that targets specific vices

are you thinking along the same lines or do you think it's dangerous for some other reason?
idk why specifically

i do think that there can be a vice-targeting role since (contrary to what someone said like page 2, i think it was TWG?) alisha tends to include RID etc killers in her games so i was thinking that there could be one that targets based on peoples vices but whether thats vice names or vice descriptions idk

also idk whether trigger is the right word for my vice
i have an ability i can use normally but also a vice that can affect it given something happens
its day 0 and ive already claimed to have an ability this is certainly fun

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also idk whether trigger is the right word for my vice
i have an ability i can use normally but also a vice that can affect it given something happens
its day 0 and ive already claimed to have an ability this is certainly fun
considering how everyone has a vice, i don't think it's impossible that everyone has an ability as well, that is then somehow affected by their vice

and i'm definitely like that as well, or at least similar
my vice sort of sets conditions for when i can use my action
i wouldn't exactly call it a trigger, it's more of a restriction, but the basic idea seems similar enough

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.