The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just also remember, didnt both stranger and mulb claim oracle (or whatever you want to call it). Is there a way we can use them somehow?
they said they can only reveal someone's occupation if they're nightkilled

Do you think ill roleblock you, or do you think there is another roleblock out there?
i predict a scum blocker

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
random thought: what if HKC never visited Inf thus never gained any items when visiting Inf?
but i didnt receive an item either and its convenient if inf was blocked but not by the person claiming to do it
the only other possibility(/ies) is that hk is claiming his mafia members ability (and didnt think to factor that in before saying he got no items at start of day) and/or i got purified (aka all items removed as well as being unable to gain any items the same night)
there couldnt have been a bus driver swapping inf and someone else since your shield went to him

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my main issue with the purifier thing is that this was literally made up last game, i think in whatever other wacky setup involving items the basic item thief/remover role wouldnt include the blocking of items gained the same night, and judging by the shields if you gain an item and lose it in the same night you're actually told that

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but i didnt receive an item either and its convenient if inf was blocked but not by the person claiming to do it
the only other possibility(/ies) is that hk is claiming his mafia members ability (and didnt think to factor that in before saying he got no items at start of day) and/or i got purified (aka all items removed as well as being unable to gain any items the same night)
there couldnt have been a bus driver swapping inf and someone else since your shield went to him
Did Inf get notified that he was roleblocked?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait did hk say he got no items at the start of the day? i thought he only claimed that after claiming his role

if he said it at day start i can see him accidentally trapping himself in a lie like that

• Haha
Reactions: HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wait did hk say he got no items at the start of the day? i thought he only claimed that after claiming his role

if he said it at day start i can see him accidentally trapping himself in a lie like that
till got 0 items and despite the roles of the dead mentioning items, still sceptic that items exist at all.
it was before i even said about losing all my items + not getting my pet cat

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well then

the simplest solution to this whole thing is that hk is just lying about it right?

his flavour for his role is scumbag-like too which is scummy as per alisha's post

we already have a protection role too which also makes him sus (and twg), and with twg i actually know his claim has at least some truth to it

+ im still suspicious about the whole 'items???' thing

unvote
murder hk

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my only hesitation with the hk thing is that his vice is so like realistic but i guess it could just be his actual vice as scum but ya i guess OCCAMS RAZOR suggests that hk is just lying

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what post!
tbh i wonder if hk missed that post too

i did say earlier 'sleazy = scumbag' and he was like 'yeah i know but i didnt choose my role name' and at the time i thought he was agreeing that flavour-wise it was scummy and was just saying it was a red herring (which i do think is possible but)

but now that i think about it he could easily have interpreted my post as just saying 'sleazy = scummy' and not realizing alisha explicitely told us that mafia are people who were 'scumbags' in the outside world and all scumbags were told who each other were

that's why i said mulb + hk were most suspicious flavour-wise

“Boooo was entirely deserving of the fate they are prepared for. A scumbag before and after they were teleported here with the rest of you. The scumbags have been notified of their status, and have been given opportunities to converse with each other during the night. Your goal is to continue to put the scumbags in the Happiness Assurance Device. Do not misapply justice, for the fate that awaits people in the Device is grim.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
well then

the simplest solution to this whole thing is that hk is just lying about it right?

his flavour for his role is scumbag-like too which is scummy as per alisha's post

we already have a protection role too which also makes him sus (and twg), and with twg i actually know his claim has at least some truth to it

+ im still suspicious about the whole 'items???' thing

unvote
murder hk
This is the worst course of action I think

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Still got 0 items and despite the roles of the dead mentioning items, still sceptic that items exist at all.

Ender looking real susp after that poke flip, but claiming like that seems like such a rookie mistake for ender if he lied. Also why did poke get killed??

Also wanna susp stranger for voting inf like that. Unless its an epic buss scheme, imo inffy is looking prtty good now.
apparently he claimed to have received no items early in the day.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh i wonder if hk missed that post too

i did say earlier 'sleazy = scumbag' and he was like 'yeah i know but i didnt choose my role name' and at the time i thought he was agreeing that flavour-wise it was scummy and was just saying it was a red herring (which i do think is possible but)

but now that i think about it he could easily have interpreted my post as just saying 'sleazy = scummy' and not realizing alisha explicitely told us that mafia are people who were 'scumbags' in the outside world and all scumbags were told who each other were

that's why i said mulb + hk were most suspicious flavour-wise
and on the flipside stranger said their flavour is about being a detective rather than a prostitute:
I'm the slut who goes around doing questionable things with people every night, which allows me to eavesdrop on stuff (I don't actually receive any role info) which will be revealed to everyone the following day if I die (I'm still trying to ask what it means to die)
To elaborate a bit more on my role, it's phrased to say that I'm a detective of sorts, and I have to make a lot of threats to get results in the cruel harsh world out there.
my only issue is that why would this role exist as mafia
the reasonable thing would be to think boo targeted stranger, and because they supposedly got a book from ender (still unexplained why ender chose boo btw but he said he was disappearing for a week) it got broadcasted to entire mafia, but booo learns occupation + vice + how it affects so why would they make up the prostitute part knowing that it sounds kinda dodgy
btw did booo even learn night actions since it only says Night Action: Visit one player. Learn their occupation, vice and how it affects them.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wait maybe mulb's is the red herring since its 2019 people are allowed to be prostitutes now without judgement! (this isnt actually a joke i think this is a decent possibility)

on the flipside v2 it says stranger has to make insults to get their way which is maybe scumbag-y

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and on the flipside stranger said their flavour is about being a detective rather than a prostitute:

my only issue is that why would this role exist as mafia
the reasonable thing would be to think boo targeted stranger, and because they supposedly got a book from ender (still unexplained why ender chose boo btw but he said he was disappearing for a week) it got broadcasted to entire mafia, but booo learns occupation + vice + how it affects so why would they make up the prostitute part knowing that it sounds kinda dodgy
btw did booo even learn night actions since it only says Night Action: Visit one player. Learn their occupation, vice and how it affects them.
i mean mafia paparazzi role is fairly common so mulb could easily be that (i was that role in my first ever scum game!)

Status
Not open for further replies.