The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alrighty I'm going to bed soon but I'll post some minor thoughts before I go to bed:

-I'm not sure if it is possible that Moog and HKC did not receive any items while I did (if we assume we're all visiting Inffy). I think one of us is lying, and I doubt Mooglie is because he claimed to have lost all his items, aswell as me having a town read on them right now. I know for sure I ain't lying - and then the only option is HKC. I don't think there's two item destroyers/stealers/blockers so I don't believe that HKC was also targetted like Moog was. Also yes - it's possible that there's one town item purifier and one scum but then I think we'd see someone claim it.

-Notty should claim, and I say this not because of my reads off her right now, but the situation we could be in if she doesn't claim. I'm not sure how probable anything of this is, but on the small chance that either Mooglie is scum, and/or Notty is scum, I think it's best for town if Notty claims. We should all know what kind of havoc Notty can create during a game when she's scum, it's naive to let Notty not claim and be unchallanged for days, even if we take Mooglie's read on her into account.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
?
I recall multiple people saying "Ltin has not claimed" but I don't recall anyone other than you (recently at least) saying "Ltin claim now," Though I guess maybe I missed it.
its been 14 minutes
im going to sleep and by the time i wake up in 9.5 hours if there is not a claim i swear to god i will end your very existence

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
oog chill im making a post-zilla (or the closest thing to one I am capable of) which was promised ages ago

also you didn't actually address anything I said in that quote.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright here are some of my thoughts from the bookmarks I made while catching up. I would like to stress that this is mostly about my thought process when I made the bookmarks; recent events (like the currently in progress massclaim) have not been taken into account here, and comments and conclusions may vary wildly from current consensus. Nevertheless, I think it is important to me to address a post I said I was going to make.

The lip balm stuff had me looking at hip a bit more closely, and this caught my eye:
actually should i just claim now i feel like im the prime lynch target either way
Maybe I am missing context I don't remember from day 0, but this was after a single vote was placed on him, which imo is pretty much always super strange.
Furthermore, the knowledge that Boo was mafia, as well as the specific wording (that being mostly vibes) made this post not much later stick out to me:
dont claim you only have one vote on you
When I saw this I thought it could have potentially been a mafia sending instructions to the tune of "chill" to one of their fellow members.

The next two things were just some posts which vibed strange to me.
Good morning people. Gained an item when I woke up, I have no idea what it does yet so I'm not sure yet if I should claim it's name or not. I'm low on time right now so I'll think about it when I get home again.
I don't know why, but the wording of this post just vibed strange. I honestly cant say much more than that. On the other hand:
do you have explanations for those reads too
Why TWG would think "yes" is an acceptable response to "Do you have explanations for those reads?" is beyond me. And besides from Inf continuing to push weak for his reasons, I don't think anybody looked at this any further.

The next bookmark I have that seems of note to me is this:
i know how you choose a person to pass the bomb onto which mulb can explain since it'll be more believable i think
Why would something which is true be "more believable" if somebody else said it? Though at the same time I remember when reading this I was way confused so ?‍♀.

And now having read a few pages of this lip balm thing..... im no further to understanding it than before. Was there somewhere hip explained his role in a single post? Because I still don't understand how "my vice involves drugs" and lip balm aren't related.

AND NOW! THE MOMENT THAT AT THE VERY LEAST MOOGLIE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!
So i dont remember who it was but day 0 somebody was like "Ltin is using a lot of emojis." Well those are my vice. Like i just love emojis. Like, they are far superior to emotions. Each day if I use three distinct emojis, I unlock a night ability where I visit somebody and ascertain their emotions. If any day I fail to use three distinct emojis, my ability is lost.
F o r e v e r

Night 1 I visited Jurgen. Jurgen was not happy.
Last night i visited Mooglie. Mooglie was also not happy.

And Mooglie,
if your name is jurgenvw/ltin/good skele/mactarvish/sessybessy and you read this post and quote it later on you get a free internet cookie from me
?

hipmeow

Reaction score
Night 1 I visited Jurgen. Jurgen was not happy.
Last night i visited Mooglie. Mooglie was also not happy.
im just going to assume this is talking about vices (moog lost his pet cat = unhappy, i havent checked properly but jurgen seemed too inactive for his vice to be achieved but again i havent checked.

option two is ur some sort of cop and this means oog is evil but tbh i dont think my role would come up as happy (mainly because theres nothing really relating to me being happy) so i dont think this is the case either.

Status
Not open for further replies.