G

Guest35486

I shall miss lava survival and zombie survival. Good bye o/

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
no no no no no
Please no ;n; not lava not lava no ;n;
I've met so many people on all these servers. I remember meeting nato_potato, Araidian, Kylieanna, Faliara, Neon_Penguin, peckypeck, Wilson, HypeBurst, Smoggy and soooooo many other people on these two servers.
Most of all Kylie, who is now, 3 years give or take of meeting each other. One of my BEST friends. This is heartbreaking news to me, as I remember when some of the highest ranked players on Lava were just little <33. I remember when Sploorky was a AdvBuilder, when Neon was a builder and when Kylie was a builder. These servers hold so many good times and memories that I will hopefully never forget.

Oh god oh god oh god please no no no!
Goodbye Classic, we will all remember the good times you brought upon our community </3 *cry*

ColorWar

Reaction score
Personally, having spent hundreds of hours on lava survival, (I can't remember the exact number, approximately 700?) It's definitely a sad sight to see the classic servers go. Though I reckon TIME WELL SPENT.
eh I guess I'll just have my ban list and logs to look through if I ever need that nostalgia ;)
Goodbyeee lavaaaaaaa T_T

Wilson654646

Reaction score
Well.. this is overwhelming
Lava has been around for a while.. and while the server is constantly changing..people come and go, and I've met lots of awesome people on the server.Playing for hours on end, the funny things that happen on the server.The friendships forged, the hours spent staffing the server. The memories and fun i had on Lava, the people I've met since my guest days through staffing for hours on end on the server. And much much more that can't be described in words.

Goodbye Lava. Thanks for everything.
#Nostalgia

And following what others are doing,

Coffee out.

May the supreme overlord live once again

• Agree
Reactions: Faliara

Kuromono13

Reaction score
The classic servers were truly an awesome experience, and they were the basically the building blocks of what we have now ;)
I enjoyed playing, and I will continue to enjoy the premium servers.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Well, at least we don't have to worry about classic anymore.
And I can finally to see where is everyone (Dat player list on forums) >:3 #Stalker loljk.
Hmm actually there were 48 classic Trusted+ out of 99. Thanks for your job on classic servers :)
If that sounded creepy it wasn't intention!

ParasiteX408

Reaction score
Well... it's been nice having fun on those classic servers, but its time to say goodbye to them, we had good times, and even the times when we can remember them. I just hope those days on classic will carry on.

The only thing I would say is goodbye classic servers, you always made me excited about this community. :D

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
When I first came to Blocktopia, it was on Lava Classic, 21st of July, 2012.

Lava Classic is my heart and soul. You'll probably never hear me in servers after it shuts down, but I'll still be on the forums.

I made a lot of memories on the servers, and I really, REALLY wish that it wouldn't go down.

I would go on Teamspeak, but I don't know how. I think it requires a mic...? Then you'll never see me there.

I'm still clinging on to false hope that someone will donate a giftcode after it shuts down, but I don't want to trouble anyone.

That is my bio on Lava Survival.

This is my last message to Lava.

Thanks for all the memories, Lava and Zombie... I'll never forget you two.

Adieu.
Teamspeak does not require a mic. All it requires is for you to go to their website (google Teamspeak) and download Teamspeak 3, then to open the Teamspeak 3 client after it's downloaded and hit connect. In the server address write ts.blocktopia.net and for the Nickname put in Falaria. Typically it will "update your security" which from a connectee stand point is pretty much pointless. It won't affect your computer in any way and you can come on and be closer friends with people you already know from Lava. :D
Also: It will only update your security once per computer.
One issue though, you can use the chat without a mic, but occasionally people don't always notice the text, however there isn't a big problem with that lately.

Faliara

Reaction score
When I first came to Blocktopia, it was on Lava Classic, 21st of July, 2012.

Lava Classic is my heart and soul. You'll probably never hear me in servers after it shuts down, but I'll still be on the forums.

I made a lot of memories on the servers, and I really, REALLY wish that it wouldn't go down.

I would go on Teamspeak, but I don't know how. I think it requires a mic...? Then you'll never see me there.

I'm still clinging on to false hope that someone will donate a giftcode after it shuts down, but I don't want to trouble anyone.

That is my bio on Lava Survival.

This is my last message to Lava.

Thanks for all the memories, Lava and Zombie... I'll never forget you two.

Adieu.
Teamspeak does not require a mic. All it requires is for you to go to their website (google Teamspeak) and download Teamspeak 3, then to open the Teamspeak 3 client after it's downloaded and hit connect. In the server address write ts.blocktopia.net and for the Nickname put in Falaria. Typically it will "update your security" which from a connectee stand point is pretty much pointless. It won't affect your computer in any way and you can come on and be closer friends with people you already know from Lava. :D
Also: It will only update your security once per computer.
One issue though, you can use the chat without a mic, but occasionally people don't always notice the text, however there isn't a big problem with that lately.
But my brother won't let me download...

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

fenna

Reaction score
It's been a while... It's quite sad to hear that the classic servers are shutting down.

We've had a good run though :D It was nice to meet so many friendly people on the servers. I've had such a great time on classic lava and I have been around for, well... A long time. Very long. Sad to see it all shutting down but It's been fun!

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

trngl3087

Reaction score
saw this coming months ago.

Lava was the most fun i've ever had in a game. playing on it back when it was 30/30 every hour after waiting 10 minutes to join, staffing it (op irc was, for a long time, the best part about staffing Lava), and a certain other irc channel are (in hindsight) things i took for granted. I don't think i'll ever have as much fun with a game as i did with that server.

Rizyq

Reaction score
Even though I'm not really around the servers so much (I do come on every so often.) It's sad to see them go :<

I had a lot of really great experiences back on Zombie and TNT servers. I didn't really ever play Lava all that much, but the few times I was on there was fun.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I figured this would happen eventually, a bit surprised though. Still, not just speaking for myself here, Blocktopia ZS and LS were fantastic, and they're the primary reason I joined Blocktopia. (actually the only reason). In a way, this will give me an opportunity to try out the many other Blocktopia servers which I've been putting off trying because I never had the time. Instead of focusing on how sad this is, I'm going to remember the many amazing times we all had together on this server /servers. And thank goodness for logs. =)

And the day the server shuts down is the day I come back from Australia, so hopefully I have time to come online before we bid our goodbyes. =')