The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
btw i feel like poke is dess' teammate and this is his last resort distraction
yes he's my guitarist and i need him, how else am i to attract the rock music lovers to my concerts
but fr i wanted to vote dess over kropp all yesterday, and am fine with lynching him today too i just want to make sure molten talks and incriminates himself first

• Love
  • Creative
Reactions: Mischief and Omni

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok but for real though

we piled on unu last day with four days to go and as a result we didn't get any additional information out of him or anyone who might've wanted to defend them

why the fuck are you guys so trigger happy

even if the guy is 100% obviously maf doesn't mean we gotta lynch them right away and not give everyone a chance to talk

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
ok but for real though

we piled on unu last day with four days to go and as a result we didn't get any additional information out of him or anyone who might've wanted to defend them

even if the guy is 100% obviously maf doesn't mean we gotta lynch them right away and not give everyone a chance to talk
Yeah enders right let the man SPEAK

If we haven't been on such a string of good fortune as town I'd suspect you guys were scum.

Enderfive It does seem REAL weird you didn't use ur night action last night. Town's currently in a good spot and you've never been one to worry about wasting innocent life in the quest for more information so the fact you didn't shoot anybody is surprising, especially since there are quite a few options.

What were ur reasons for not targeting anybody?

• Agree
Reactions: Omni

Omni

Reaction score
ok but for real though

get a load of this loser

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Enderfive It does seem REAL weird you didn't use ur night action last night. Town's currently in a good spot and you've never been one to worry about wasting innocent life in the quest for more information so the fact you didn't shoot anybody is surprising, especially since there are quite a few options.

What were ur reasons for not targeting anybody?
i didn't feel confident enough in any potential target to waste one of my limited opportunities to kill scum

the person i thought most about killing was dess, because he was suspicious to me and if he was town after all, it would've put notty (and possibly omni) under very heavy suspicion imo, but in the end i decided against it because i felt like there was still a decent possibility that i'm missing something

i guess i just didn't want to give away the lead we have in front of the maf right now

• Old
  • Informative
Reactions: Aqua and Omni

Omni

Reaction score
i didn't feel confident enough in any potential target to waste one of my limited opportunities to kill scum

the person i thought most about killing was dess, because he was suspicious to me and if he was town after all, it would've put notty (and possibly omni) under very heavy suspicion imo, but in the end i decided against it because i felt like there was still a decent possibility that i'm missing something

i guess i just didn't want to give away the lead we have in front of the maf right now
ngl this is a load of bs, you're actually a scum RID killer lul

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

so are you also against lynching in case we lose the lead as well

I don't buy this explanation

Mischief

Reaction score
Would you mind claiming your second action now?
Not today but tomorrow 100%.

The reason is I was stolen from + I'm not sure if I can safely use my second ability this night since my cycle is a bit off now/gambling... If I survive next night I will definitely claim my second ability

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so are you also against lynching in case we lose the lead as well
no lmao what

lynching is an entirely different situation: you can do it every day, you can do it to anyone, you can discuss with others about who to lynch, the lynch is reached with a majority vote, which means that there's less chance that a townie dies because one person can't see something obvious either due to just missing something crucial or because of time restrains, which i had when i had to decide if i'm gonna kill someone

my action has none of those advantages

it's not a reliable method of eliminating scum, it's a bonus action that can be used to give a slight advantage, if used properly, or a disadvantage, if used improperly

i was not confident enough in my ability to use it properly last night, which is why i didn't target anyone

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
has anyone else lost coins not from mafia btw
Mis lost 30-ish night one
fantome lost 7 ish night one?? (was this a joke?)
mis lost 50-ish

Omni

Reaction score
no lmao what

lynching is an entirely different situation: you can do it every day, you can do it to anyone, you can discuss with others about who to lynch, the lynch is reached with a majority vote, which means that there's less chance that a townie dies because one person can't see something obvious either due to just missing something crucial or because of time restrains, which i had when i had to decide if i'm gonna kill someone

it's not a reliable method of eliminating scum, it's a bonus action that can be used to give a slight advantage, if used properly, or a disadvantage, if used improperly

i was not confident enough in my ability to use it properly last night, which is why i didn't target anyone
nervous laughter :rolleyes:

you're scum!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
no lmao what

soz I just don't buy that you thought shooting dess was too risky, and also there was no deadline so the time constraints excuse seems like lies

Omni

Reaction score
all thing considered, we're 2 mafia down with a nice numbers advantage, i think this is our best opportunity to throw a wrench into the plans of what i think is 99% 3p bastard enderfives plans

Status
Not open for further replies.