The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
why there can't be anymore SK and ignore the SK threat entirely
There could be a sk, i just dont fight it likely looking at the players alive. Only comp on my eyes could be the last sk, but i find it more likely there simply isnt any.
You didn't ask omni anything and just lynched them, nor did omni give any information out.

Omni actually did have a genuine ability of seeing actions and SK do not have actions, not to mention mafia is the informed minority, it's very possible they have more information on SK then town would.

Shrugs to late to mourn over a lost opportunity
omni was spamming the thread with nonsense, perhals he could have given info, but i doubt he would have, if he even had any info.

I think the back and forth between misch and me alone gives plenty of info to pick a side, where is the rest! I dont find it likely at all but it would really suck if the real scum is just not posting and letting us fight eachother into misslynches.

Tell me mischief, if there is a maf, who do you think it is (you might have said before id like to hear again).

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
What did Inf claim before by the way?

I take it we have a Mafia and SK left due to having two deaths the previous night? I'm town and have essentially nothing of use to offer. I haven't been here for like 90% of the game, and have no extra info from any night actions just due to how the game has panned out so far.

I'm gonna try to look back a bit before voting tomorrow

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Destructive Economic Update ——
Deadline: 7 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Mischief - 1 (HKCaper) [B-4]
HKCaper - 1 (Mischief) [B-4]

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to bankrupt or 3 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Less than 48 hours to the deadline!

fantome

Reaction score
People thought the previous days were getting shorter, but now all it took was people piling on Omni for what they did previously.

After seeing a list of hospitals such as Bluerose or Redrose, and a lot of restaurants inspected by Omni, the group determined that Omni was a real jerk because Omni was embezzling money from fake health inspections!! ...or maybe Omni was that bad at their job. Incompetence or Maliciousness?

Huh turns out the person being accusatory to everybody and making them annoyed and angry actually was evil, good job everyone!

Omni was bankrupted. They were the Incompetent Health Inspector. [Mafia-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Incompetent Health Inspector. [Mafia-Aligned]

You have 21 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Action Inspect[5C, -1]
- Visit one player. Learn the names of the actions they possess.

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 9. (Image updated someday)

State of the Economy: Calm [Actions cost 3 less coins]

It is now Night 6.

Night will last however long it needs!​

fantome

Reaction score
My bad action reveal but it still works that onmi saw something that was a odd for hk also did hk vote for either of the sk lynches

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Destructive Economic Update ——
Deadline: 7 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

HKCaper - 3 (Mischief, Arch the bird collector, fantome) [B-1]
Mischief - 1 (HKCaper) [B-4]

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to bankrupt or 3 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
What did Inf claim before by the way?

I take it we have a Mafia and SK left due to having two deaths the previous night? I'm town and have essentially nothing of use to offer. I haven't been here for like 90% of the game, and have no extra info from any night actions just due to how the game has panned out so far.

I'm gonna try to look back a bit before voting tomorrow
okay maybe you should claim.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ltin and Comp i dont feel fantome has read up properly, and arch will just do whatever. If you trust me or mistrust misch, vote mischief, arch will simply change his votes, it doesnt matter who dies to him.

Mischief

Reaction score
uhm....

Comp you need to vote/claim when you get on....

Ltin you also need to vote when you get on...

Not lynching today is basically suicide imo especially when no one knows how many threats are left

Mischief

Reaction score
Side note my role name is:

Ethan, the man with a defibrillator

Which was what I meant my generic name that seemed to have nothing to do with the theme. I keep it sort of vague hoping no one would attack me thinking I would be suspicious enough to leave alive. The name structure turned out more common than I realized tho

Nudge: costs 4, moves the economic scale down by one

Protect: Cost (varies), economic scale +1, original cost is 20 coins. Each time action is used in a row, the cost doubles. Returns to original cost after not being used consecutively. Should note that economic scale affects after the cost is doubled not before, I had to clarify this with alisha

Don't nitpick on my <X amount is added each time in a row> because X is just double amount, I said it to make it easier to understand

Mischief

Reaction score
More likely there isn't any Sk

I'm becoming a recorder at this point

But Sk would be very unbalanced if they were only a team of two, imo there has to be more

Mischief

Reaction score
Ltin Comp

One of you need to lynch HK, if I'm correct, if we don't lynch today there is a good chance town will lose. As Hk said, if what he suspects is correct, I can still be lynched next day. However, I believe there are at least 2 more threats left and we need to lynch one today since there is a neutral (arch) we can't guarantee a vote from.

Mischief

Reaction score
Top vote is not on, only hammer vote, so if someone doesn't vote, no lynch will happen for today, even though it is crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.