The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
So anyways... Aqua I'm so sorry

Honestly, this is a horrible situation for me, anything I say will just be counted as mafia/Sk desperation but I'll lay out why I think HK is not a good one

It's mostly how many people from each of the threats that are dead

3 mafia and 2 SK

I don't believe for a second there are only 2 SK. The reasoning is that we know mafia has a reliable kill, 100 coin kill, but SK doesn't as seen that some night only have 1 kill. Not to mention SK all seem to have the same traits with no ability, especially when mafia has a cop to find them and town has there own cops, it's way too hard for SK to win with an unreliable kill and being easily detectable. Meanwhile mafia is pretty sustainable with a tanking role for attacks, a roleblocking role, and cop, and a reliable 100 coin kill. The two factions would be way too unequal with only 2 people on the Sk team.

I cannot be SK or I'm the worst Sk in existence because I started the lynch on mario, and my own teammates are trying to kill me at night.

So with this in mind looking for the Sk should be first, and I think the last threats are in fact Sk and that HK is their leader rn

Mischief

Reaction score
It should also be noted Sk can attack two people at once as far we know since some nights minor stealing happened to two people at once

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Destructive Economic Update ——
Deadline: 7 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Mischief - 1 (HKCaper) [B-4]
HKCaper - 1 (Mischief) [B-4]

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to bankrupt or 3 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
I am not mafia, but I don't have as much proof for it as I for saying I am not SK

I have been actively scum hunting from the start with gather information of claims, participating in the mass claim and helping lynch threats.

The only mistake I have made this game is lynching aqua but I have already explained my reasoning for it. I'm very sorry aqua!

I'm not a risky or dumb person, if I was part of the mafia team, there is no way in heck i would let my teammate throw their good town aura out when we were nowhere close to winning. I would have told omni "Just say that you saw my actions" and why didn't omni do that if they were my teammate? My "protect" is considered doubtful and confirming it would make me seem a lot more town like. Why would they not want to make their own teammate look more townlike overtaking a huge gamble?

True it's omni, so maybe they acted on their own but haha if blue rose has anything to say about it or this game, I do try to make people change their minds by talking their ears off and omni would be no exception

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
tessaradecapost reeeeeeee

Thanks for the BW on omni guys

I'm going to have to go back and read about HK. I also find Mischief to be suspish, but I have literally no opinion on HK so....

Also Mischief I assume when you type my name you are trying to ping me, but just FYI since I mostly use tapatalk that doesn't work.

Mischief

Reaction score
Oh my god... Hkcaper has literally been hiding under the radar the whole time, that's why no one has an opinion on him. I didn't either that's why people like aqua and inffy looked so much more suspicious to me. He's been waiting for this...

Did Hkcaper even vote mario?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Holy mother of multipost.

Okay fair ive been a tad inactive earlier on, but i did explain myself day 0. However i did read and I did keep notes the whole game. When most active players died i took it upon myself to carry town into victory. Seeing how after aqua lynch omni and mischief were nearly confirmed scum in my eyes i decided i was the one to pressure them. Else they would simply overpower town with spam, like omni yesterday and mischief a bit today.

If i had to say right now id say there were 4 maf and 2 sk, of which mischief is the last remaining. I thought prior there might be 3 sk, but i dont really see anyone being the last sk besides maybe comp (Comp could you please join the discussions).

If you dont trust me, i get it, i havent done much to justify myself besides leading the omni lynch, but i still think mischief is likely the last scum.

He didn't vote mario or dess but also voted in every lynch other than those two
things like these are just asking for wifom. Why would i look less scum if i was one of the last votes on them? They were obvious scum and were going to get lynched, if my vote was needed i would have given it, but they reached majority prior.

Hkcaper has literally been hiding under the radar the whole time, that's why no one has an opinion on him. I
i havent really been less inactive then other players in the game currently. Only mischief has actually been active out of us.

Mischief

Reaction score
So why do you think SK can win with only 2 people and an unreliable kill and being easily detectable? If anything SK would have more players. You're putting focus on mafia because you know for a fact I can't be SK and only mafia or town.

Meanwhile people are blind to the obvious that SK absolutely must have more members or this mode would be competely unbalanced. I made two wrong reads with a lot of reasoning to back it up. When I say under the radar I don't mean inactive I mean vulturing, you make no real effort to find scum and followed other lynches for the most part until today because you know all you need is to Lynch me to win or something

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I say under the radar I don't mean inactive I mean vulturing, you make no real effort to find scum and followed other lynches for the most part until today
well thats just not fair. How about the others who are still in thr game besides you and I? Also, i lead the omni lynch. If i had any doubt you were scum, thats gone now. You are simply bashing me, similair to what omni did, and you arent even considering ltin and comp.

Anyway other players really got to voice their opinion! Dont let it just be me calling out someone and them calling out me like yesterday. Especially fantome, since he is a confirmed townie. But also Comp and Ltin comon guys post!

Arch is likely just going to vote the player with the most votes, but if you got something, share it.

Mischief

Reaction score
The reason I haven't been suspecting comp and ltin is because I need to first focus on obvious threats.

There is chance one of them is your teammate as well so yes I am keeping an eye on that but attacking either of them today is not a good move in my situation, if I guess wrong, I can be alienating a townie I need to vote with me to lynch you.

Generally, I still don't believe comp, even less that he refuses to claim at a mylo. Comp claim now. There is no reason for you not to claim anymore . I can say the same thing back to you hkcaper, why aren't you questioning comp when they haven't even claimed their role?

Ltin has reasonable answers after being questioned in the past and he has results from his ability to prove for it. Meanwhile, you do not and your ability is very fishy, a "don't attack me, don't see me" ability. You led the omni lynch because it was obvious and you failed to question them properly (didn't ask them at all if Sk had any members left, something mafia would have loved to given out if there were surviving members of mafia left... and if they didn't give it out... they doesn't that indict that there are no more mafia?). Anyone with half a brain could tell omni was scum, leading is meanless if you are served the answer on a platter, not to mention their teammates would probably be the first to lynch them so they would not be suspected. Finally, Omni was mafia, I'm suspecting you of mostly being Sk. Even now, you have said nothing against the idea, Sk probably has more members than mafia.

Personally, I think there is either sk to mafia ratio of (3, 3), (4,4) or (4,3) in order for it to be balanced. So there is either 1 Sk left, 2 Sk and one mafia left, or 2 Sk left.

I'm not bashing you, I'm stating my reasons for why you are the most suspicious rn especially how you are acting the exact way omni did to lynch aqua.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
aren't you questioning comp when they haven't even claimed their role?
this is such a sleazy tactic, inffy claimed, stop trying to bait comp just incase he is scum.

didn't ask them at all if Sk had any members left, something mafia would have loved to given out if there were surviving members of mafia left... and if they didn't give it out... they doesn't that indict that there are no more mafia?
what?

Personally, I think there is either sk to mafia ratio of (3, 3), (4,4) or (4,3) in order for it to be balanced. So there is either 1 Sk left, 2 Sk and one mafia left, or 2 Sk
you are so keen to make people believe there are no mafia left. How would there be more sk then mafia in a game of mafia? How convenient you played a big part in lynching the two sk's and are now pushing the idea there is only sk left.

Im aware if we consider there is an sk, i would be among if not top susp of being said player. On the contrary, if we consider there is a mafia, you would be among if not top susp of being said player.

Right now there is us two, fantome, comp, ltin, and arch left. Arch will do whatever gives him the easiest win if he isnt close to his wincon already. We should just lynch either of us, if that doesnt end the game lynch the other tomorow. If we dont get scum here, worst case arch wins tonight and a townie dies, which leaves 3 players. The two townies remaining can then in that scenario still kill the other of the two of us.

Conclusion, just pick a side, mischief or mine. From my point of view, if you pick to lynch me, you can still win tomorow by lynching mischief then.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Decrease economic scale by one (very cheap)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Protection > For each time protection is used in a row X amount is added to it’s cost. It will return to original cost if not used consecutively[/BCOLOR]
Mischief, i need some info from you and i will give the same info. Ill also go first if you want after you give me your word you will do it.

Coins at game start, actions each night with amount of coins at end of the night. Current coin amount.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I also just had a minor thought which could prove a bit why there is a maf left at least.

None of the 3 mafia who died resemble a 'godfather' like name/role. That strikes me as odd. I think Mischief is the 'godfather'. They also didnt claim a name at all, just said they were called 'generic name' looking at scum that died, perhaps their name gives away they are scum and they were afraid to lie. Thoughts? (also mischief id like a response on the lack of a 'godfather' type mafia role.

Mischief

Reaction score
-_- unu is the godfather role

They had lazy ascetic and was mostly kill proof

Basically you have a kill proof, can't detect mafia/godfather unu

Enforcer mafia role mulbery

Cop mafia role omni

There is already a strong mafia team. But SK team is lacking in almost every aspect, they have no reliable kill, they are easily detectable and from what the current economic scale/deaths have told us, they probably have a bigger change on the panic scale then mafia, which would have made them even more detectable by phone has he actually used his action well.

You argument for me being godfather is incredibly paper thin and once again you haven't told me a reason why there can't be anymore SK and ignore the SK threat entirely

Mischief

Reaction score
Stop trying to bait comp as if they are a scum...

Reread that for a sec, why? Why would I not try to scum hunt? Inffy's claim was suspicious as heck, having their sub restate their claim would at least be helpful, and if they mess up instant scum! What is the down side?

I don't see why they shouldn't restate a claim at Mylo (did I use this term right)

I'm not pushing the idea only SK are left, but I do believe SK would have more members than mafia for reasons I already stated, and are these reasons unreasonable ? Not to mention you are trying to pin me as mafia, I'm trying to save myself from being lynched so town doesn't lose, the best way to do this is attack the image that I am a threat which is in fact being a mafia member. I get myself into this situation so I need to argue as best I can so town has a chance.

You're right I did Lynch 2 SK but I also watched/lynched unu commit suicide, and I did want to question omni but I had my prom. So I have in fact acted in the favour of town with my mistake in reads for omni and aqua but expecting me to have an 100% correct reads is rather unreasonable.

Mischief

Reaction score
You didn't ask omni anything and just lynched them, nor did omni give any information out.

Omni actually did have a genuine ability of seeing actions and SK do not have actions, not to mention mafia is the informed minority, it's very possible they have more information on SK then town would.

Shrugs to late to mourn over a lost opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.