Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Considering omni is still refusing to claim anything beyond a description of his action (not even the action name)

I think it speaks for itself who's the townie.

Omni isn't lying about his role, but that role could easily be on a mafia team as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If I'm lynched without either 3 of them answering my question I swear to god I'm gonna fly to Estonia and punch Ender
do it

i mean shit i don't have an answer for that because i'm not sk

you're gonna have to ask one of them (possibly yourself lmao)

Also I still do not get, despite the fact that I have pushed for both SK members who have been lynched, I'm on their team and not mafia?

Like I know it's moronic to bring this up because obviously mafia is just as bad but you guys seem to be set on me being SK despite having no affiliation with them what-so-ever

atleast in the case of mafia I haven't taken part in any of their lynches...

this entire bandwagon is stupid and it pains me atleast 1 townie at this point has bought into it
i mean personally i did some interaction digging and i concluded that you were likely maf so idk if you want us to lynch because you're maf not sk, then sure

Ender's role is fucking useless holy shit
it's a vig that gets weaker as time goes by, as i've realised by now

i guess it is a bit useless

I blocked ender no matter how you spin it, therefore if that were the case, I can't be SK
there's no evidence for that other than you saying you did, plus there's no reason you couldn't be able to buy a roleblock as sk

Also Enderfive you don't steal correct? you destroy?
that's correct

considering there was a second nightkill tonight despite the fact ender was jailed tonight I'd say

85% confirms him as scum.
i don't get that though

if you jailed me, shouldn't that mean that there should logically be only one kill tonight? especially if i'm sk and have already claimed responsibility for one kill in the game?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
there's no evidence for that other than you saying you did, plus there's no reason you couldn't be able to buy a roleblock as sk
there is evidence because you, yourself said you targeted me and failed the only reason for that is that you were role blocked by me :)
if you jailed me, shouldn't that mean that there should logically be only one kill tonight? especially if i'm sk and have already claimed responsibility for one kill in the game?
No because you're not vig, you were just claiming the Sk kill(s) as your own. As we've learnt from Adam and Dess' corpses they share gold and a shop, you knew I had jail so could have easily had someone else on your team nightkill instead.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
there is evidence because you, yourself said you targeted me and failed the only reason for that is that you were role blocked by me :)
to emphasise this you've now admitted after ur digging if I am scum I'm more likely maf

meaning there's no way I wouldn't have enough gold to be in your kill threshold

So either I am a mafia blocker or I'm the changeling

now pray tell, why would I, if I were a mafia blocker ever claim a role as ludicrous as the changeling that I'd only be able to confirm once stranger died?

why wouldn't I just claim blocker?

Omni

Reaction score

No because you're not vig, you were just claiming the Sk kill(s) as your own. As we've learnt from Adam and Dess' corpses they share gold and a shop, you knew I had jail so could have easily had someone else on your team nightkill instead.
well i suppose the whole gimmick about the target having more than 75 coins or it doesn't go through which also explains why mulb died with so many coins was all bs

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
well i suppose the whole gimmick about the target having more than 75 coins or it doesn't go through which also explains why mulb died with so many coins was all bs
I'm not sure if ur defending or placing an argument against ender here but yeah

if town could have a nightkill like that it would be unthinkable to say an entire antitown faction wouldn't have one, especially since they only win by removing all threats to them.

From the nightkills I think it's fair to say ender is lying about his kills

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
or you have less than 75 coins

i didn't know you had jail or would target me, so that point is retarded

Wait I just realised why I lost no gold when I was blocked,

my action costs 0 if it fails, forgot about that ignore the stuff I was saying earlier about blocking mb
what

Mischief

Reaction score
I am very confused why people think omni is SK.

It's either townie or mafia guys, their action seems perfect to find SK and they basically handed over two of their teammates if they were SK

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wouldn't if I were mafia, they steal coins remember.
that's assuming they all share the coins stolen and they don't just go to whoever carries out the faction kill

actually, can someone check back and see how many coins every person killed so far had at the time of their death? i'd do it myself but i'm at an event right now

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
that's assuming they all share the coins stolen and they don't just go to whoever carries out the faction kill

actually, can someone check back and see how many coins every person killed so far had at the time of their death? i'd do it myself but i'm at an event right now
Raxo: 1052 Coins.
Moog: 200 Coins.

Mulb: 673 Coins.
Unu: 740 Coins.

Stranger: 36 Coins.
Dess: 115 Coins.
Notty: 11 Coins.
Mario: 50 Coins.
Molten: 88 Coins.
Poke:120 Coins.

So as you can clearly see, if I were mafia, the only way I would have survived the night would be by blocking you x

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've had some thoughts about all of this, and all logic points toward Aqua being scum. Which is odd, considering that my reads says that Aqua is town. I think the safest choice is to lynch Aqua, and if Aqua is town, then we lynch Omni. I will unvote for now, but I will consider to vote Aqua in the next 24 hours.

unvote

• Confusing
Reactions: Aqua
Status
Not open for further replies.