The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
When did I say no lynches were better than vibe lynches? This is a pretty shitty strawman considering I was the most vocal about a lynch day 0.
on a townie... ? Not that it's wrong since I do agree he was looking suspicious but why were you not cautious about this lynch but not the others? We did not have very good proof for the first lynch compared to any of the other ones, so why are they pigheaded and this one not?

I don't think I understood this statement very well

Mischief

Reaction score
I admit you are making me doubt whether or not I'm making the right choice, I could be tunneling on a few things/interactions.

However, I don't know a better choice currently, I have an idea in my head of townies, mafia's and Sk, and changing the gears around the image just makes it seem odd?

I guess if you are townie then, Sk could be ender, but would they be the last Sk or have a teammate?

It also seems odd that you choose the people who are most active in the current lynches not the quiet ones. What convinces you that they are townie? They can completely just be supporting you/not lynching a different target because they know you will turn out townie (if you are as you claim) and can accuse the people who voted to be mafia/sk.

like seriously, weakdude, hkcaper, if you want to be helpful/don't agree with this lynch, then lynch someone else and try to get people to switch targets.

Mischief

Reaction score
Having disagreements/rifts is much more helpful then sheep, if you don't agree sure but then you need to vote someone else.

I'll consider changing roads depending on who it is

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
/shrug if I'm wrong I'm fine with being lynched
This is quite possibly the scummiest thing I've heard from you this game

If I die and the following day we lynch another townie we'll very likely lose. Clearly you're not taking the game seriously or the more likely answer is ur scum

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
on a townie... ? Not that it's wrong since I do agree he was looking suspicious but why were you not cautious about this lynch but not the others? We did not have very good proof for the first lynch compared to any of the other ones, so why are they pigheaded and this one not?
Pigheaded was referring to rushing into a lynch before the opposing party even had a chance to read the thread... like you did to me

we had the entirety of day 0 to decide the most important lynch voting hours before the deadline iirc

and even then I was doubtful raxo was scum, but lynching him supplies town with valuable information and reads on the mechanics of the game, the roles and also reads on those involved in the vote, information we don't get if we nolynch.

I guess if you are townie then, Sk could be ender, but would they be the last Sk or have a teammate?
two teams of 4 would be my guess,

I'm fairly sure his teammate is either you or kropp tho.

It also seems odd that you choose the people who are most active in the current lynches not the quiet ones. What convinces you that they are townie? They can completely just be supporting you/not lynching a different target because they know you will turn out townie (if you are as you claim) and can accuse the people who voted to be mafia/sk.
I gave my list earlier I suspect fantome or (well not anymore) hk to be the final scum due to their lurking.

I have been pretty vocal on the case of ender and omni

considering omni has literally LIED about me having no action today despite my jail of ender going thru

he is confirmed scum

considering there was a second nightkill tonight despite the fact ender was jailed tonight I'd say

85% confirms him as scum.

You're the least confirmed on my list because I have no evidence other than your claim seeming unlikely in a game with two fellow protect roles and the fact you can target yourself. Also the whole y'know, trying to rush a bandwagon before I could respond which does nothing but hurts the town.

Mischief

Reaction score
I am pretty serious but it's also a game that has been going on for wayyy too long and I'm tired, but again what am I supposed to do?

a) lynch you today

b) lynch someone else today >who? I'm not gonna start a counter lynch on my own lynch, that doesn't make sense

So really, what am supposed to say? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. That happens in mafia, you can't guarantee to be right for every lynch even if you have the most confidence in it. Say like notme's lynch.

Technically, I will not been fine with being lynched, hence why i would push for ender's lynch if you turn out to be townie but I would be able to accept that I could be the reason for townie's loss or being lynched for being too suspicious at that point. I will fight against it of course, if you turn out to be townie. People need to make lynches in this game, and mislynches happen, I rather lynch what i believe is scum then not lynch and hope someone else will do all the work.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Scum, likely mafia but could be sk aswell for all i know.

Im not defending aqua perse, but in my eyes you are best lynch option, then aqua.

Im simply being helpful and providing a second option.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
b) lynch someone else today >who? I'm not gonna start a counter lynch on my own lynch, that doesn't make sense
I mean I know I voted ender but I now know omni is 100% not townie as he lied about his result on me claiming I have no/didn't perform an action which ender semi-confirmed considering he claimed he had tried to kill me

honestly yeah if we kill omni now, I'd rather than than ender because that allows me to shit on omni in discord before I get inevitably nightkilled tongiht

unvote
vote omni

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Scum, likely mafia but could be sk aswell for all i know.

Im not defending aqua perse, but in my eyes you are best lynch option, then aqua.

Im simply being helpful and providing a second option.
Although I agree that Mischief is a good lynch option (although definitely not the best in my eyes) do you trust me more than omni?

because one of us is confirmed scum so a lynch between us is better.

Mischief

Reaction score
Omni said no result on aqua, it could be they were role blocked or something.

But for all we know aqua is likely sk if all sk follow the no ability trait

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Id say omni vibes more town to me than you. Wait how is one of you confirmed scum exactly? And is that 100% or what?
Omni's claimed nightaction is to check if a player has/used a night action that night.

He targeted both dess and mario and both flipped no action and were revealed to have no action. Tonight he targeted me and has said the same thing... which obviously is a lie as I jailed ender.

I doubt he'd go so far as to bus two of his teammates, plus Sks have shown to have no night action so it's way more likely he is mafia.

He also has had no opposing stance to the two confirmed mafia players this game.

Omni

Reaction score
his lost his shit, i can almost hear the NERVOUS laughter all the way from here, how he's on the verge of tears bc he got slammed by what he thinks is the worst mafia player ever

im sorry aqua but this is just so shameful

and funny mate, ur trash

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Omni said no result on aqua, it could be they were role blocked or something.
if he were role blocked he wouldn't have gotten a result rather than getting a no action result, I know this because I have been blocked this game when I tried to transform into oog and got the message:

you still have x coins

no actions gained

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
his lost his shit, i can almost hear the NERVOUS laughter all the way from here, how he's on the verge of tears bc he got slammed by what he thinks is the worst mafia player ever

im sorry aqua but this is just so shameful

and funny mate, ur trash
can I point out other than omni's one post claiming I had no action he's just been shitposting about me being scared

does this sound like a competent townie to you, or a dumbass scum who's in too deep?

Omni

Reaction score
can I point out other than omni's one post claiming I had no action he's just been shitposting about me being scared

does this sound like a competent townie to you, or a dumbass scum who's in too deep?
i already gave out the relevant information that pretty much pins you as 100% scum

but i mean sure i can respond to your hundred shit flinging posts where you pray some of the shit sticks and the town won't notice the smell, but really i don't think i have to xo

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i already gave out the relevant information that pretty much pins you as 100% scum
I mean A) it doesn't as for all you know a townie with no action could exist, infact it most certainly would in a game where you were a townie otherwise ur role would be OP.

and B) It pins you 100% as scum cus ur lying wtf maaaaaaan

Mischief

Reaction score
HKCaper Ltin TheWeakGuy48_

Try to make choice soon huh?

Vote omni if you think they are mafia, or vote aqua thinking they are SK

Remember, it's no where close to a mafia win even if they have 2 people, if omni lied it means they completely threw their townie facade and will be Lynched after aqua because it confirms they are lying. That leaves one mafia I think left to try and win. Which is pretty much impossible?

Status
Not open for further replies.