The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Second if you are accusing ender of being mafia who killed mafia night one? If you are accusing him of being SK, why was Mario dropped in favour of him?
thats actually a fair point
yeah i think mischief is just cozying up to me so that i'm less inclined to lynch him/kill him

i have 2 coins left btw so i'm basically a vanilla townie now
this could also be a reason i felt like misch was talking about a team mate.

Omni

Reaction score
who do you think is mafia then?

ltin strikes to me as mafia, but his claim is a bit odd

i suppose it wouldn't be a stretch for mafia to have such an action, i used to suspect you but i'll be honest i'm starting to think you're more likely an SK than mafia, which puts inffy at a weird spot

mischief is mildly suspicious, what im wondering is her sudden defense of me yesterday was a sudden change from how she played the previous days. if she's mafia, does she think i'm a useful townie to mafia thanks to my action? are the mafia not afraid of their actions being revealed?

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ltin strikes to me as mafia, but his claim is a bit odd
honestly the fact that unu served ltin up to us as scum has me thinking ever since it was revealed that there's a second scum team

did he know about the second team? was this just a random potshot he took at ltin or was it an actual offer when he realised everyone had already figured him for a maf?

the offer kinda feels like the maf have a cop and they got ltin, a sk, on night 1, so unu was ready to cooperate with the town in order to screw over the other scums and keep himself alive for a while longer

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Alright I got the vibes I needed from that quite fast.

Both Omni's and Ender's response (and Mischief reminding me that Ender killed a maf) makes me vibe them both as town slightly. Yesterday I did feel like both Ender and Mischief looked quite scum, but Ender a lot as a duo with Mischief. I dont feel sure at all in that anymore.

I still think Mischief could well be scum. So ye just tell me when we want to lynch Aqua and ill join.

• Sad
Reactions: Aqua

Omni

Reaction score
Alright I got the vibes I needed from that quite fast.

Both Omni's and Ender's response (and Mischief reminding me that Ender killed a maf) makes me vibe them both as town slightly. Yesterday I did feel like both Ender and Mischief looked quite scum, but Ender a lot as a duo with Mischief. I dont feel sure at all in that anymore.

I still think Mischief could well be scum. So ye just tell me when we want to lynch Aqua and ill join.
what if i told you the time was now, huh!?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Getting rid of one team will make things a lot easier for townie since we only have to deal with one sides kills. I don't see why we should call aqua mafia when we believe they are SK
reading up will get there in a moment, but first.

You bring this up yet you STILL haven't addressed the fact there hasn't been more than 1 night kill that wasn't claimed by ender until tonight

If there is another anti town faction with a night kill why haven't they used it up until this point unless Ender was lying about his vig kills?

If you are town,
Stop ignoring the question

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yeah i think mischief is just cozying up to me so that i'm less inclined to lynch him/kill him

i have 2 coins left btw so i'm basically a vanilla townie now
If you are a townie (which you aren't but hey) I apologise for losing you ur night action for the good of the town.

That being said when I was blocked n2(?) I didn't lose any coins if this is a part of the jail action that I didn't read because im a dumb fuck then I must have been blocked by a different cause when I tried to visit oogs corpse

^
This is important info for later if you guys do lynch me so please don't forget it

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Both Omni's and Ender's response (and Mischief reminding me that Ender killed a maf) makes me vibe them both as town slightly.
We have no evidence to prove ender killed Mul, for all we know it could be SK as the only other second night kill was on molten which ender didn't do (as I blocked him)

• Informative

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If I'm lynched without either 3 of them answering my question I swear to god I'm gonna fly to Estonia and punch Ender

Omni Mischief Enderfive

So, as Mischief weirdly pointed out and ender confirmed tonights night kill wasn't done by ender

So why have the SK team not killed a single other person the entire game? (assuming mafia have killed one each night)

Also I still do not get, despite the fact that I have pushed for both SK members who have been lynched, I'm on their team and not mafia?

Like I know it's moronic to bring this up because obviously mafia is just as bad but you guys seem to be set on me being SK despite having no affiliation with them what-so-ever

atleast in the case of mafia I haven't taken part in any of their lynches...

this entire bandwagon is stupid and it pains me atleast 1 townie at this point has bought into it

Mischief

Reaction score
I have noted that Sk probably have a less than 100 kill, and haha guess who has been attacked several times in a row?

Not to mention Molten probably had the amount to be killed by Sk, the reason why I haven't died is because my action cost a lot so my starting amount was also a lot, in fact I probably only have one use left.

As I said if Sk is the one who stole from me and molten who noted a loss of about 20 coins, there is no way they could have killed mulbery who had more than enough even with 5x steal. Which leads me to believe ender in fact killed them

Mischief

Reaction score
So they have been using their kill but until now no one has been bankrupted by them. Unless a townie would like to speak up of why they were targeting me for steals, I can only believe either mafia or Sk was doing it. But Mafia has the 100 coin steal so it's probably Sk.

This game is not KILL= Absolute kills

It is KILL if you have less than X stolen amount of coins

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I have noted that Sk probably have a less than 100 kill, and haha guess who has been attacked several times in a row?
What? Where? When?

All we know is that Sk seem to have a shared shop and a shared coin pool iirc

It's more likely they can jsut pruchase a kill rather than only being able to kill someone under a certain threshold

besides speaking of the Sk team since they can share coins, thus seemingly having a fewer number of coins (looking at Mario and Dess' total number)

Ender's role is fucking useless holy shit

a vig that seemingly won't be able to kill an antitown faction most the game? Does not seem realistic to me

Mischief

Reaction score
Really you dug your own grave, if you claimed earlier I would have been more considering to believe you.

If you encouraged mario to claim, it would have made more sense too

If you attacked dess before notty, I would have been more considerate to believe you.

Rn it doesn't seem like you supported the lynches on the Sk but more like You had no choice because you would look suspicious when they were inevitability lynched

Mischief

Reaction score
I have been saying for the past few day I lost coins 30-60ish amounts, wyatt also said they lost about 20ish.

Mischief

Reaction score
It's not purchase kill, it's purchase steal. Do you think they will purchase a steal all no matter want amount the player has?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Really you dug your own grave, if you claimed earlier I would have been more considering to believe you.

If you encouraged mario to claim, it would have made more sense too

If you attacked dess before notty, I would have been more considerate to believe you.

Rn it doesn't seem like you supported the lynches on the Sk but more like You had no choice because you would look suspicious when they were inevitability lynched
Any whattaboutisms

I'm sorry for not being the first person in the game to accuse dess and I'm sorry for not wanting to lynch someone based on no evidence what-so-ever waiting for an opportunity to find and sue absolute evidence to lynch them?

Basically I'm scum for playing the game cautiously instead of rushing in pigheaded and lynching whoever I deem scummy

nice

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Black Market Purchasing - In your faction chat at night, you may purchase perks in the black market using coins.
Coin Sharing - At night, you may share coins with other members of your faction.
Mischief where in this does it say anything about only purchasing coin steals

You seem to have some weird absolute knowledge of what's inside the black market shop for a townie...

Mischief

Reaction score
No need to be rude. You played to cautious and did too many interactions with scum that seemed unreasonable.

If you are town it means you played badly

If you are Sk or mafia it means you got caught.

If you don't want to lynch people based on little evidence that means no lynches at all which is worst. So far, this pig headed lynching has only failed once, night one.

As I said, inference is a good skill to have because no other townie has spoken up of having a steal skill, and mafia already has a 100 coin steal. So how does Sk steal? Who is doing the minor amount stealing? Do you really think Sk can't purchase stealing? Doesn't that completely go against with your ender accusation?

Sk seems to all have the same traits: buy abilities and coin share

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I have been saying for the past few day I lost coins 30-60ish amounts, wyatt also said they lost about 20ish.
Kropp admitted to a coin destroying 3rd party role

Mul had a trait that multiplied stealing against her giving evidence stealing is a big part of the game

[BCOLOR=transparent]Steals 5 Times Better Against You - Actions that take coins from you have the number of coins stolen multiplied by the # amount.[/BCOLOR]
Why are you convinced the only thing the SK team can do is steal a small number of alphacoins between them? This is a team that needs to wipe out all opposing factions.

You've had coins stolen from you so you're basing your entire argument about a team you SHOULD know nothing about blaming them for what happened. With no evidence they did it what so ever.

Also

I blocked ender no matter how you spin it, therefore if that were the case, I can't be SK

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
unreasonable
Mischief doesn't claim "everythings fine, my role is super important I can't claim"

Mario doesn't claim "he must be scum"

You have to see the irony in your argument lmao

I am against claiming for no reason in mafia, I partially regret my claim as in the end it didn't do much good as notty died immediately and omni never claimed (which btw Omni since you don't believe my claim, why don't you humour me and claim yourself?)

If you don't want to lynch people based on little evidence that means no lynches at all which is worst. So far, this pig headed lynching has only failed once, night one.
When did I say no lynches were better than vibe lynches? This is a pretty shitty strawman considering I was the most vocal about a lynch day 0.

Sk seems to all have the same traits: buy abilities and coin share
yes "a b i l i t i e s"

plural.

How do you actually expect the SK team to win if they have no night kill?

Mischief

Reaction score
/shrug if I'm wrong I'm fine with being lynched

But I don't think my inferences are wrong, also you didn't understand what I meant at all nor do I understand what you are saying anymore tbh

If you are Sk you can always more your coins to a teammate so the kill doesn't work so it's not much to do there...

If you are townie I will definitely push a lynch on ender next, apologies if I'm wrong but that's how the game works, we act on our own suspicions to lynch people.

Mario's claims had more uses active then not active, he needed people to give full role names had he been actual cop. It did not make sense why he was hiding it when he need to ask for full role names. Flip side I have technically been hinting since the start, I've only made it obvious recently. I was also first with notty to help begin/start the mass claim and I did in fact claim my minor ability/name very early on.

Stealing is a kill, who says it has to be a large amount? But it won't necessary kill right away. I don't know how Sk works but who do you think is doing the minor stealing then? A person? Name one?

omni has claimed... I don't know why you don't try to read between the lines

Status
Not open for further replies.