The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is it just getting the number of letters right?

I'd have assumed they'd need to be in the right place otherwise Alisha and Choco's job would be a pain in the arse
idk I was just going by what mario said he thought it was (he said he didn't think order mattered)

I guess getting in the correct order makes more sense though woops

unvote
vote mario

• Love
Reactions: Omni

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Completely agree that Mario's claim doesn't make sense as Molten said he had more coins that he claimed to have and, while I could believe the RID-thing, things that Aqua/Inf said actually makes sense. I want to see Mario's response to all of this before I vote him.

unvote

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

mariosatr - 5 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_) [B-3]
Enderfive - 1 (Fantome) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Last edited:
  • Confusing
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
unvote
vote mario
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

mariosatr - 4 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, MoltenAshes) [B-4]
Enderfive - 2 (Fantome, Infected_Alien8_) [B-6]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.
cmon alisha keep up

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Why does omnis action costing 5 coins mean he's under Enders threshold
If it uses 5 coins then that means he wouldn't have 15 uses of his action? This is pretty simple logic, what else are you expecting me to say here.
Enderfive I vote you kill kropp tonight as well
ok same question. kropp's claimed he had around 80 coins and will certainly have used enough to go under 75, so do you suddenly not believe his claim?
Very Stubborn Cryptocurrency Nerd <-- what he guessed (30 letters total)
Very Insistent Cryptocurrency Fan <-- what he needed to guess correctly
this is the biggest reach i have seen all game. i can't get on board with this at all
if I understand correctly, yeah it's 75% correct letters, they need to be in correct order but not in the correct spot
for example with "Inspector Gadget", as far as I'm aware "Cop Gadget" would be 6/14 (~43%) correct even though technically "Gadget" isn't in the right space
even mario think this is a reach

inffy while you're here, did anything happen in your day chat that made the EPS go down yesterday? In fact what has happened in your day chat at all, and how much money have you paid for it?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Fun fact: The deaths so far are extremely skewed to the alphabetically later names. Only WeakGuy, Omni and I are alive after Mooglie, and only Dess is dead before Mooglie.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If it uses 5 coins then that means he wouldn't have 15 uses of his action? This is pretty simple logic, what else are you expecting me to say here.
what has 15 uses got to do with anything, I'm completely lost

ok same question. kropp's claimed he had around 80 coins and will certainly have used enough to go under 75, so do you suddenly not believe his claim?
oh I forgot about his claim of coins

the main reason I asked for kropp is since I thought maybe others would go for it too since rn it's looking like I'm being shot by ender's supposed vigilante bullet and kropp's confirmed third party and I know I'm town

inffy while you're here, did anything happen in your day chat that made the EPS go down yesterday? In fact what has happened in your day chat at all, and how much money have you paid for it?
Not that I know of, and nothing's happened in it of note, and I haven't paid anything for it, in fact none of us paid for it today since it's useless to us

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
did you mean to say "that means he would have 15 uses of his action and that's unbelievable"? If so, I don't find that too unbelievable, I think it's possible there are roles that can use their action all game provided they don't get stolen from and have a lot of coins because of that, though I guess it should make me doubt it more than I am

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
the main reason I asked for kropp is since I thought maybe others would go for it too since rn it's looking like I'm being shot by ender's supposed vigilante bullet and kropp's confirmed third party and I know I'm town
So who do you think is scum? Omni and molten and ender and mario?

Do you not believe ltin then? Since 1808 coins or whatever, i'd assume most of those are in scum hands rn (maybe like 400 with arch) and ender/molten are confirmed to have very low coin counts. in fact
mario has ~250, molten had ~50, ender has 30 whatever, hk, and mis have lower amounts, kropp has 60-ish, i don't have much
aqua, you, fantome/weak are basically the only ones left. and cult can move around their coins but it doesn't really look good for you and aqua from what i can see

Mischief

Reaction score
I don't have lower amounts I have mid amounts

Also I have god damn word document open for this game and I'm still managing to forget things or confuse things

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So who do you think is scum? Omni and molten and ender and mario?
Yeah and maybe ltin

Do you not believe ltin then? Since 1808 coins or whatever, i'd assume most of those are in scum hands rn (maybe like 400 with arch) and ender/molten are confirmed to have very low coin counts. in fact
mario has ~250, molten had ~50, ender has 30 whatever, hk, and mis have lower amounts, kropp has 60-ish, i don't have much
aqua, you, fantome/weak are basically the only ones left. and cult can move around their coins but it doesn't really look good for you and aqua from what i can see
hm interesting, so if I believe molten and kropp's results then the only one of my suspects left who could have racked up a bunch of dolla is omni

Status
Not open for further replies.