The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

Reaction score
Ouch. That’s another scum dead from mistakes. Omni is evil confirmed. I asked in the signups thread and Alisha said actions wouldn’t go below 1.
Ouch. That's another idiot humiliated from mistakes. Poke is a dumbass confirmed. I asked all the other participants and they said they didn't think IQ this low was possible.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
She said it'd cap at 0
yeah alright. and that's why you don;t try to just recall everything from memory
though, doesn't this make you think the EPS is pretty straightforward inffy? Stranger and notty (and perhaps omni) all get screwed over if the EPS is high, and town loses alot of it's power. Sk team can share coins, and mafia steals them so none of them have to worry about it. Even if your role is real then your role is basically a backup for town if they're losing, and low EPS is alot better, wouldn't it seem that way?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah alright. and that's why you don;t try to just recall everything from memory
though, doesn't this make you think the EPS is pretty straightforward inffy? Stranger and notty (and perhaps omni) all get screwed over if the EPS is high, and town loses alot of it's power. Sk team can share coins, and mafia steals them so none of them have to worry about it. Even if your role is real then your role is basically a backup for town if they're losing, and low EPS is alot better, wouldn't it seem that way?
It would make sense yeah but I think having a cop is better for us right now than having omni (who I think is scum) able to investigate people's abilities so I still want it to go up so I can have a chance to use my ability

• Sad
Reactions: Omni

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
that means the sk team has just not killed at all yet which I don't believe
ok but what about the random coin losses. i'm still hypothesizing those are sk attacks. there's no real reason to believe sk team would have a plain standard attack (though since dess had no ability, there's likely a faction ability)
so I still want it to go up so I can have a chance to use my ability
seems a little selfish, as well as the fact i think you'll have to lynch no scum for like 3 days for that to happen (even with it slowly rising from here on out)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok but what about the random coin losses. i'm still hypothesizing those are sk attacks. there's no real reason to believe sk team would have a plain standard attack (though since dess had no ability, there's likely a faction ability)
I mean why would the sk's only ability to steal tiny amounts of coins from people, that just seems underpowered to me

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Then again I guess you'd be a mostly accurate cop if that's how the scale works since most should be shifting the scale up and most town shifting it down, with stranger as an exception maybe?
yes, i'd almost think that's what i've been saying the entire game. there's exceptions like stranger (mis?), maybe another flavour exception or two but i think im more then a claim checker, yes (if it didn't mean anything, why would scum even have to claim different than than what their action did?)
ah yes if town gets a cop I am the single only person who benefits from that, sorry for being so selfish
sk has had you investing since the beginning i do almost think you pushed on unu because you had invested them as mafia but that's a pretty unfounded theory
I mean why would the sk's only ability to steal tiny amounts of coins from people, that just seems underpowered to me
indeed! It would be very good for finishing townies off who have used most their coins (though that doesn't work so well with the EPS at -6 rn) but i would doubt that was their only lethal ability. I was giving them a RID kill ability in my mind, but some other ability would make sense.
though im less convinced ender is scum now so that would mean they havent actually killed anyone, which means i can't really answer your question

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also instead of trying to deflect ender's attack onto the two people who are most likely to be real neutrals, do you have like an actual scum suspect you think could be killed by it?

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive
Status
Not open for further replies.